Am I geared enough for Heroics?

Hi guys. I just dinged 85 on my 7th character, first tank, and I'm a bit apprehensive to start heroics. People are going to say "Just try it out", but I don't really want to ruin somebodies run just to check. So, in your guys opinion? :3

My character is named Shureliana, on the Kil'Jaeden server. It won't let me post links yet. If anybody wouldn't mind posting it?

Also, if you guys notice anything wrong, feel free to tell me! Thanks <3

Deleted
    EU or US? :O

Deleted
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Shureliana/simple

More than enough geared

Just enchant unenchanted items and try to get rid of pvp gear. Usually gem yellow sockets with mastery/stam or pure mastery, blues with mastery/stam and reds parry/mastery, depending of socket bonuses.
    Last edited by mmoc9304d4c1ae; 2011-07-10 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    More than enough geared
    Thanks. It just seems when I was doing normals yesterday, my health dropped kinda fast in Grim Batol, which worried me a bit.

you should be able to do any h the minute you hit 85 thus is the curse of blizzard

Bump for dissenting opinions?

You should probably try to get rid of those resilience pieces, but besides that you're good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Quote Originally Posted by r3nd View Post
    You should probably try to get rid of those resilience pieces, but besides that you're good to go.
    Hey, yeah, I was just trying to get rid of the greens, haha.

You should reforge to make sure every piece has mastery. Also, trying to get parry and dodge as close as possible doesn't hurt. And what others said pvp pieces obviously, but besides that you should have no trouble

Deleted
    Yes you are just go raiding mate :-)

Deleted
    if your worried stay in normals until you have enough justice points for some epics. shouldn't take long,
    but i recon you should be fine in normal heroics already.
    you might find less people who are ok to accept you once you start on ZA/Zg now tho especialy in ZA as if people see you they know they won't make the timed run

Go for it, I was personally really surprised how very little difference there actually was between normal and HC. I dreaded the switch and took a bit too long farming normals I think :l

On a related note, not to hi-jack the thread but don't want to spam the forums with similar posts either...

If you were to join ZG/ZA and you inspect your tank and this is what you see, would you leave/go "omg go normals nab"/something similar:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Amoa/advanced

:
    )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damezumari View Post
    Go for it, I was personally really surprised how very little difference there actually was between normal and HC. I dreaded the switch and took a bit too long farming normals I think :l

On a related note, not to hi-jack the thread but don't want to spam the forums with similar posts either...

If you were to join ZG/ZA and you inspect your tank and this is what you see, would you leave/go "omg go normals nab"/something similar:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Amoa/advanced

:
    )
    your itemlevel is 353, if thats not perfect for za/zg since thats the level of stuff thats drops in there then sumthing is wrong

Yes logically thinking it should be ok, but on my main rogue I've seen tanks with 210k HP get slaughtered in ZA :l I get to like 180k with buffs and the Luck of the Draw buff.