Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    champion and mount tab lays groundwork for future micro transactions. Sweet

The mount and pet compendium is a nice addition to the WoW site.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Seeing as you clearly know exactly how the WoW coding's infrastructure works, you wouldn't mind sharing exactly how to do this, would you?

Speaking as a person with some knowledge in programming, what looks like an easy feature to implement isn't necessarily that easy behind the scenes.
    Well, we don't get paid to help them do their game. We're gamers. We play their game. Considering they already have the backbone set for the system they can't be that far off. If it's something half-arsed like for example the raid browers, it's bound to not be great. They could do it in so many ways. The easiest most forward approach would just be to allow players to send heirlooms to another server through the mail.

Another idea was to have a "shared" bank box that would be shared across your entire account. It would be big enough to store all heirlooms plus a few more boa items. This of course is probably a little more complicated. Considering their coding knowledge and crew... it would be a piece of cake to solve. Despite it being the B-team. If they can make a map appear in your hands when you look at the map... they clearly got plenty of time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    If they can make a map appear in your hands when you look at the map... they clearly got plenty of time on their hands.

This made me lol, and I agree, work on what needs to be and not this kinda useless garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graz to them.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

achievements are such a waste of time and wow is a complete waste of time lol

So Titan is gonna be a joke for hardcores then huh?*Waiting for GW2*

Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch View Post
    So Titan is gonna be a joke for hardcores then huh?*Waiting for GW2*
    Titan will be a mmofps. So yeah, depending on how they do it... it's going to be pretty hardcore. You won't be able to hide behind some gear, if you suck.. you suck! Plain and simple. It don't get much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Titan will be a mmofps.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

gratz.....i really admire them

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dochon View Post
    achievements are such a waste of time and wow is a complete waste of time lol
    sort of agree....but sometimes,we must waste some time to relief our mind~

Deleted
    I'm genuinly pleased with the vids, I can clearly see some parts that make me enjoy raiding so much. I miss having a raid full of people knowing their class 'till the limit, but I must say I do not envy those trying to down Ragnaros heroic. May the best (wo)men win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    champion and mount tab lays groundwork for future micro transactions. Sweet
    Haha oh, Sulfuric how you amuse me. Yes, adding insignificant things to the Armory will mean more of WoW's dooooooooom! Classic. Hey, I hear private servers are cool, I'm sure you know that already.

Deleted
    Congratz.