Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Did them for 5 days, then quit, it take like 10 days to get a new stage, then 10 again for another stage, and then 10 again! for the last stage i think, its just doing the same quests for 30-40 days, aint no fun

Deleted
    "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BLIZZARD GIVING FREE EPIC LOOTS TO EVERY SINGLE PLAYER"

4.2 dailies :
    "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BLIZZARD GIVING ONLY 365 GEAR FOR THESE FUCKING DAILIES THEY'RE USELESS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Hasnt anyone mentioned gold`?

---------- Post added 2011-07-14 at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    Did them for 5 days, then quit, it take like 10 days to get a new stage, then 10 again for another stage, and then 10 again! for the last stage i think, its just doing the same quests for 30-40 days, aint no fun
    wont take that long

Quote Originally Posted by Chockolate View Post
    Obviously I did not know the answer or I wouldn't have made the thread. I was actually expecting more people to agree with me. It seems like these forums are a place where young adults can show their debating skills.
    Derp.

Thanks for my new Forum Sig. It will fit nicely underneath my Tesla Quote.

10+ Year Old Account
    gold so you can buy crafting items/boe gear? dude idk just don't do them if they don't benefit you, then you won't be "wasting time" doing them.
    archdruid valentyne -- kel'thuzad, us | RP & M+ PVE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zylya View Post
    If you raid then gear won't be a motivating factor for you to do these dailies. The answer, of course, is don't do them.
    But didn`t Blizzard tell us ( the Raider ) the new epic, awsome, unique Questing Zone where everbodys dream will come true will be an adequat comparison for not releasing 2 Raid Dungeons as announced?

Okay, maybee i didnt read the smallprint and they refered to time consumption - 20min a Day = 2,5h a week :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BLIZZARD GIVING FREE EPIC LOOTS TO EVERY SINGLE PLAYER"

4.2 dailies :
    "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BLIZZARD GIVING ONLY 365 GEAR FOR THESE FUCKING DAILIES THEY'RE USELESS"
    I didn't know I said that. Wow my memory is bad.

Ok here's a question Chockolate: What, to you, are "items worthwhile both gear and pattern wise."?

Deleted
    I think I'll like the dailies.. but I'm not just going to do them for the gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously I did not know the answer or I wouldn't have made the thread. I was actually expecting more people to agree with me. It seems like these forums are a place where young adults can show their debating skills.
    there's your problem mate. you make the thread expecting most ppl to agree and you're presented with just how different people are and for the reasons they play

my guild sucks at raiding so its one of my best ways of gearing up. we also have a lot of completionists, vanity item collectors, some do dailies for gold, others just enjoy it full stop.

The points made earlier about gear - I agree gear makes bosses easier but the point others were tryin' to make is that a lot of players don't really care about gear. I'm not saying they don't understand its necessity and importance - I'm just saying they don't go out of their way to acquire it. Sure that may hinder raiding for them but play and let play, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You get a Druid of the Flame transform costume item
    What's the name of this item?

Well, except for the part where you talked about the gear and recipes not being what you wanted in your original post. Also, what would there have been for others to agree with, if it were actually true that you didn't know the rewards (sans the fact you had already listed generally what the rewards were and that you didn't like them)? I assume your idea of debating skills is saying "derp" and putting down the people who don't agree with you, judging by your posts in this thread and in other threads. A debate is not asking a question you knew and listed the answer to in you original post, regardless if you deny it now.

Some of us who pay for the game like to experience the new content. I am gear and raid focused. I think it would be cool if there was usable gear for raiding from putting so much time in to the new contents dailies.

I am sorry if you do not feel the same way.
    Yes you are right, every signle thing you do in WOW should rewards gear usable for the last tier of raids because otherwise it's not worth doing it !

While we are at it, blizz make some kind of achievment if you spend 100 hours jumping around in orgrimmar you get an achievment and imba gear for raiding beucase otherwise i jumped all those hours for nothing ...

The only daily I despise is the healing the fallen members with the vial.. its a pain in a half when 40 other people are trying to click on the vial faster then you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    The only daily I despise is the healing the fallen members with the vial.. its a pain in a half when 40 other people are trying to click on the vial faster then you.
    if you're a class with a healing spell, you can use that to get to it from a farther distance/faster! if not... i am sorry.
    archdruid valentyne -- kel'thuzad, us | RP & M+ PVE

Deleted
    OK, you guys are happy with your vanity stuff. Good for you.

I am more referring to people who are interested in gear in wow.
    The rewards are not meant to be the absolute best available for raiders. It's causal content, it's rewards are aimed at casual players.

If your sole motivation is gear, then of course it's not going to be worth it, because the best gear is always going to be available via raiding.

Imagine there was 378 Gear rewards for completing these quests, MMO champ and the wow forums would implode under the QQ.
    Last edited by mmoc310069370f; 2011-07-14 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    I didn't know the quest was so bad as a non-healer. As druid I've just been throwing rejuvs on the fallen guys from 40 yards away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    Ok here's a question Chockolate: What, to you, are "items worthwhile both gear and pattern wise."?
    378 boots/belt and/or ring.

Similar to the stuff we got when Cata came out from Dragonmaw Clan, Hyjal etc.

Again. I am sooo sorry to all the people who are happy with their dailies and rewards. I hope you can sleep well even after this discussion.

---------- Post added 2011-07-14 at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    there's your problem mate. you make the thread expecting most ppl to agree and you're presented with just how different people are and for the reasons they play

my guild sucks at raiding so its one of my best ways of gearing up. we also have a lot of completionists, vanity item collectors, some do dailies for gold, others just enjoy it full stop.

The points made earlier about gear - I agree gear makes bosses easier but the point others were tryin' to make is that a lot of players don't really care about gear. I'm not saying they don't understand its necessity and importance - I'm just saying they don't go out of their way to acquire it. Sure that may hinder raiding for them but play and let play, eh?
    I stopped reading when you said "MOST" people.

Read carefully next time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do it for gold and lore. Rewards are just a nice bonus.

10+ Year Old Account

Again. I am sooo sorry to all the people who are happy with their dailies and rewards. I hope you can sleep well even after this discussion.
    What is that supposed to mean?