Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic Ragnaros Video Teaser

I'm disappointed...that didn't show anything other then his HP!

This was a letdown even for a teaser

Well it's safe to say now that he looks exactly the same on Heroic! *blink*

Deleted
    That was more like "this is how it looks like when wow gets an error on pull"

But 290 m is a large healthpool!

well least all of you can stop asking for his hp on heroic.

and it's a teaser....you found out information. =0

It was cut off on purpose, to guarantee no information is given away. Top guilds are always super secretive about their strategies until the first kill video is released. Look at Paragon's World First HC LK as an example of this, they didn't release anything about the fight (except raid composition?) until after the second kill to not give anyone an unfair advantage.

Teaser worked as intended.

Not going to lie, its extremely disappointing that you didn't at least show a wipe lol. We all know exactly what Ragnaros does on heroic (Looks at encounter journal - It even gives away Phase 4!), and I'd be willing to bet the first 3 phases are the same strategy as Normal Mode Rag, but with more damage involved. Don't see an issue with showing a failed attempt there :S

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    and I'd be willing to bet the first 3 phases are the same strategy as Normal Mode Rag, but with more damage involved. Don't see an issue with showing a failed attempt there :S
    Between Hc and Nhc P1-P3 are some small but important differences, look at the journal again.

The HP isn't even correct. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Not going to lie, its extremely disappointing that you didn't at least show a wipe lol. We all know exactly what Ragnaros does on heroic (Looks at encounter journal - It even gives away Phase 4!), and I'd be willing to bet the first 3 phases are the same strategy as Normal Mode Rag, but with more damage involved. Don't see an issue with showing a failed attempt there :S
    you say that like the guild in my sig matches heroic ragnaros.

and to synti...if the hp isn't right, you got any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post

The fact hes raided it for hours and hours over the last couple of days might be proof enough. :3

Other than the fact he was one of the first people to even see heroic Raggy, and has spent probably 30+ hours on it in the last few days, nah.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Hahaha Eec003 what a fail

Picture is Armory.

and again...you assume with no proof, the hp is wrong. You three getting trolled, or this video was just photoshopped. Heck even people in blood legion are saying it is 290M. get real people, just cause someones racing for world first you think they're gonna be honest and tell you real numbers. Paragon's pics show no %'s, now you know why.

Deleted
    and again...you assume with no proof, the hp is wrong. You three getting trolled, or this video was just photoshopped. Heck even people in blood legion are saying it is 290M. get real people, just cause someones racing for world first you think they're gonna be honest and tell you real numbers. Paragon's pics show no %'s, now you know why.

I guess when ragnaros starts to move (10%) his hp get buffed a little bit so 290 would be wrong, but who cares how much he has.
    And blood legion probably not saw him at that Phase ^^

Kill him now ^^

He could always go like "It says 290.5, but in fact its "290.468"
    It technically would be incorrect HP at that point >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

That might as well be a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    Other than the fact he was one of the first people to even see heroic Raggy, and has spent probably 30+ hours on it in the last few days, nah.
    Anyone who has killed Rag on normal mode can see heroic Rag; given how many people killed Rag normal before Paragon because they weren't racing for normals, I doubt he was one of the first.

Fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    The fact hes raided it for hours and hours over the last couple of days might be proof enough. :3
    Sup bros that's not at all what proof means