The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Xsplit Streaming problems

Well basically when I try to stream it gets super laagy. I'm not sure why. Is it because I'm still using the free version of xsplit?

Either way - My screen is 1920x1080 (1080p)
    i7 2700k - 4,5 GHZ
    8 GB Ram
    7970 "flashed to GHZ" - 1125 MHZ.

I'm not sure what could be the problem.. My internet is at 25 mps - which theoritically is at 3,12 MB but I get around 2,7mb. Anyway, I'm wondering why it's getting so laagy in WoW.. It's dropping my frames sick. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Well basically when I try to stream it gets super laagy. I'm not sure why. Is it because I'm still using the free version of xsplit?

Either way - My screen is 1920x1080 (1080p)
    i7 2700k - 4,5 GHZ
    8 GB Ram
    7970 "flashed to GHZ" - 1125 MHZ.

I'm not sure what could be the problem.. My internet is at 25 mps - which theoritically is at 3,12 MB but I get around 2,7mb. Anyway, I'm wondering why it's getting so laagy in WoW.. It's dropping my frames sick. Any suggestions?

What speed is your upload? Download isn't really a factor.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    What speed is your upload? Download isn't really a factor.
    As I was trying to say it's the same. 25/25 - although due to reflecting that it's wifi and there might be some disturbance here and there it's most likely sitting at 18 give or take on average
    Last edited by Kezotar; 2012-12-16 at 09:45 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

It really depends, sometimes they go higher, sometimes lower. I'm calling them to upgrade it on monday from 25 to 80

15+ Year Old Account
    XSplit currenty doesn't work that great with the radeon 7xxx series. It might be your issue.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    XSplit currenty doesn't work that great with the radeon 7xxx series. It might be your issue.
    Yes I read that somewhere, I've got a GTX 480 - Quite a powerful hungry beast, you think it would perform better?

Deleted
    Seriously, give OBS a shot. I know quite a few people that recently switched because they had problems with Xsplit (free & paid version).
    Edit: No i have nothing to do with them and I don't stream anything myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.xsplit.com/forum/viewtopi...5f13a8e4a8e7d8

Here is the thread explaining a few things, you might wanna try that unofficial driver. It seems to solve a lot of issues for most people.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    Seriously, give OBS a shot. I know quite a few people that recently switched because they had problems with Xsplit (free & paid version).
    Edit: No i have nothing to do with them and I don't stream anything myself.
    I am, it looks really nice, in addition to it's free. But could you please help me out on how to stream with it? I can't find a option for that :s

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 10:55 PM ----------

http://www.xsplit.com/forum/viewtopi...5f13a8e4a8e7d8

Here is the thread explaining a few things, you might wanna try that unofficial driver. It seems to solve a lot of issues for most people.
    It's like playing a private server, I'm not risking my card and in addition to that for only the use of xplit. Thanks for the tips, but Xplit better solve this. I was this close from buying a user for 59 bucks there.

Lucky Dahorst showed me OBS. If I can only make it work!

15+ Year Old Account
    It is not an XSplit issue, it is an AMD driver issue. This unofficial driver solved the glitch that was introduced in the driver from AMD that made the 7xxx buggy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    As I was trying to say it's the same. 25/25 - although due to reflecting that it's wifi and there might be some disturbance here and there it's most likely sitting at 18 give or take on average
    Yeah your speed is more then enough I can't comment on the video card I use Nvidia GTX680 myself and only have 10Mb/s upload I stream at 1080p. Make sure you've turned off the setting that allows you to save the recording on your local drive this could also be bottle necking your system. I've not tried the program the other poster recommended since Xsplit is working fine for me. Not sure if I can offer more solutions I'd also suggest checking their forums to see if there is any solutions.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not an XSplit issue, it is an AMD driver issue. This unofficial driver solved the glitch that was introduced in the driver from AMD that made the 7xxx buggy.
    It's a comptatible issue with Xsplit not supporting it. It's boths fault

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Yeah your speed is more then enough I can't comment on the video card I use Nvidia GTX680 myself and only have 10Mb/s upload I stream at 1080p. Make sure you've turned off the setting that allows you to save the recording on your local drive this could also be bottle necking your system. I've not tried the program the other poster recommended since Xsplit is working fine for me. Not sure if I can offer more solutions I'd also suggest checking their forums to see if there is any solutions.
    Thanks mate, will be checking here and there. Posting results after a while :--)

Deleted
    What's the problem with streaming?

I guess you're streaming on twitch.tv, so you should just need your stream key (or whatever it's called) which you can get on your twitch.tv account site.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    What's the problem with streaming?

I guess you're streaming on twitch.tv, so you should just need your stream key (or whatever it's called) which you can get on your twitch.tv account site.
    I see, thanks, will try that!

Deleted
    just in case, here's a quick guide

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=372629

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I had known about that program. AAC and gamesource without having to pay a sub and the quality is pretty much the same. On top of that it don't take forever to start up and then require you to watch there 10 sec nag before streaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockblock View Post
    Wish I had known about that program. AAC and gamesource without having to pay a sub and the quality is pretty much the same. On top of that it don't take forever to start up and then require you to watch there 10 sec nag before streaming.

I may give it a go when my sub has expired too. I'm all giving the competition a shot especially when it's free.