Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Over played class

Yeah, pretty sure warlocks are the most overplayed class in the game at the moment, there on ever 3v3 team over 2200 and in every raid, dont know what people are talking about some only 2% of people play warlock garbage.

I think it's just a few blind folks who think that, not many.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Empirical evidence is not fact.

I always thought pally/derp knight were the most overplayed :P

From what I can tell it seems pretty balanced, but I think overall I see Druids and Warriors the most.

/opinion

FotM is FotM. Warlocks are now in the same position nearly every other class has been in at one time or another.

Well Warlocks were famous for being the least played class but now I'm starting to think Rogues are the least played class. They don't exactly excel in PvP like they used to (OHKOing/Stunlocking players, then vanishing) and I barely see them in PvE. I saw like 2 in BH PuGs.

The most overplayed? Pallys or DKs I think. Maybe Mages. Although some official data would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, just in terms of my own perception, Pallys and DKs stick out as the most freaquent classes.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mages as being overplayed (I see them some in pvp but close to none when it comes to pve -Idk about raiding). I still think its pallys or DKs.

in WotlK in was defo pally/ DKs saw them evrywhere....don't like seeing other pallies, i like to feel unique =)
    Nowadays, mages by far.... They are everywhere...

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

I'd agree with paladins. I see one in practically every random dungeon I do... Also, we have 3 of them in our 10 man (1 prot, 1 holy, 1 ret)... lil buggers are on same tokens as warlocks too unfortunately... they're in yo raids, stealin' yo tokens.

Edit: Whenever I do PUG25 raids on my warrior there's always like 4-5 pinks in the raids too...
    Last edited by Delia; 2011-07-18 at 02:53 PM.

From what i have seen leveling alts and mincing arnd with my main.. The most common class i have seen are shamans.
    Alot of people rolled them for arena heals i assumed.

I rarely pvp (and certainly no arena), so I can only tell from when I'm out questing, when I'm hanging out in Org, and from who I see hanging out in front of raid instance portals .... but warlock is certainly one of the classes I see the least. Them and rogues.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

You people do realize hes trolling, right?
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    You people do realize hes trolling, right?
    I hope he was trolling he sure seemed like he was .

Made by dubbelbasse

Your logic is pretty astounding.. Because Warlocks are well represented in the 3v3 ladder you think everyone now plays warlocks? That's like walking around in Compton and coming to the conclusion that everyone in the United States is black.

Check out the 2v2 ladder and come back with new findings!

Seems like OP got outplayed by a warlock comp and he's mad about it.
    i.imgur.com/UNDDv.png
    EU ladder. Sure is lots of warlocks here.

Every plate class is overplayed.

Paladins are the most played class, followed by warriors then hunters. Warlocks are the least played class, though I would argue that enhancement shaman are the least played, but http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php doesn't give information are specs.

satisfying me to be kinda unique/rare