Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    stars wiped 1000+ times on yogg+0...
    Yeah, Heroic Ragnaros is probably way too easy.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...otThinnens.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Considering these top guilds ran with little to no sleep for an achievement like this is pretty asinine if you ask me. That being said it's still a hell of an accomplishment. No way in hell would I do it. It's just a game. Not worth it to me. Besides no one will even remember in a few years anyways.
    U know they are getting paid for this? anyone who calls himself a raider on WoW wont be upset of being paid for playing and being the #1 on the game they like/love
    I was a WoW player im always around the comunity i got first server LK heroic i was totally happy witht hat, i didnt mind to play 4 5 6 or even 12 hours try after try, sadly they game is boring to me now so im away from it, maybe ill returned to that.

Long story short, for those guys its not just a game, this pays money, they have fans, ppl "love" em they are getting a lot of things that they deserve and like, so, sir it is not just a game for you can be just a game, for others means a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by NightwolfZed View Post
    Yeah, Heroic Ragnaros is probably way too easy.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...otThinnens.jpg

:-\ agreed, they could make this boss random phases and different various patterns instead same old rotation that can wipe you hundreds of times. That would be more challenging. Hey, it's just my option. :3

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    are u new to the pro gaming world or something? every top team/guild/player has sponsors, they support the player so they can spend their time practicing the game they play....they also cover airfare and hotel fees for tournaments and also supply computer components to help keep the players on top of the line machines....what are u so surprised about? u seem kinda ignorant to me...
    I can understand it with pvp teams, they are going to tournaments and stuff, but pve?... Those guys appear only once a year on blizzcon, and that's it :|

Quote Originally Posted by Alestia View Post
    I can understand it with pvp teams, they are going to tournaments and stuff, but pve?... Those guys appear only once a year on blizzcon, and that's it :|
    Wrong. I guarantee their website traffic has spiked during the race, and especially now after they got the world first. That's hundreds of thousands, if not millions of viewers. To have your logo posted there, in addition to the confirmation that your company's products produce world class results is year-round marketing. Not just once a year.

gz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapTime View Post
    :-\ agreed, they could make this boss random phases and different various patterns instead same old rotation that can wipe you hundreds of times. That would be more challenging. Hey, it's just my option. :3
    Ragnaros is a boss all about tactics. Paragon went for a p2 AOE tactic so they have 2 stacks later while all others tried to kill with 3 stacks which makes it undoable. Now guilds try aoe so they can have 2 stacks.

Deleted
    GZ ! Definitely the world best guild

LOL no shamans and 1 mage for time warp.

Every content patch people says X was the hardest boss ever. noobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hilarious that people are still going on about that "THIS WILL GET U NOWHERE IN LIFE!!". Just think about it for a moment. What does really matter in life? I sure as hell don't know, and i'm not even sure if the human life is remotely meaningful whatsoever. Meaningful or not, i still think people should live life the way they want to. I'm pretty sure the people in Paragon are damn happy about being the best at what they do and what they love, so who are you to tell them to go do something else? With that said, big grats you Finnish monsters!

Deleted
    great! im looking for a new guild!

Deleted
    Im wondering if they will kill him again in next few resets

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    NERDS. Congrats. Had my doubts when they were slacking with the normal modes, but good job.