Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Best Energy drink is Pure Water, and lots of sleep.
    Easy to pull off mid afternoon in the office.. right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Easy to pull off mid afternoon in the office.. right?
    Sleep at night, Water during the day, there is no quick fix or instant energy. Caffeine and sugar and their ilk will all take their toll, and make your "awake" time almost worthless.

Nobody has suggested Amp? Amp is brought to you in part by Mountain Dew. It seems to wake me up more than Monster...and it's a smaller size too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fruit's and Veg's. No, seriously. They will give you more energy than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Wow you guys are insane . I mean... Aren't you afraid it's gonna blow up your hearts or something like that?

Anyway I myself would recommend the "healthy" way, drink a lot of water, don't eat fried crap nor sugar and drink coffee if you have to. That way you don't get any sides nor will crash afterwards because no sugar and much, much less caffeine.
    These days yeah i am. But i used to use the Mana Potion(tried the other one the health potion but it didn't work) and it works wonderfully for me.

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 05:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    Fruit's and Veg's. No, seriously. They will give you more energy than anything.
    Say that to red meat. MMM now THERE is something that gives me energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturae View Post
    Nobody has suggested Amp? Amp is brought to you in part by Mountain Dew. It seems to wake me up more than Monster...and it's a smaller size too.
    I haven't seen the 8oz Amp here for a while, only the 16oz. And besides, it's just concentrated mountain dew with a few bullshit herbal supplements tossed in for marketing purposes. I stand by my previous statement.

Deleted
    that stuff is sick

10+ Year Old Account
    Starbucks Doubleshot Energy+Coffee. Caffeine in general does nothing for me, even when I chug down a Monster. But this bad boy (which tastes really good) got me rushing a little bit.

I've also taken 5 Hour Energy, but I didn't feel as alert as I thought it would have made me. The effect was minimally noticeable, at best.

Look for anything that has "Ephedra" also known as "ma huang" in it, this will work.
    I also recommend 5hr energy drink if not used all the time.

5hr energy. I swear it works, but dont drink all that high sugar garbage.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rockstar No Carb is my favorite beverage. Tried many different "energy drinks" but the no carbs are an awesome pickmeup, with no crash, and .... no carbs. 20 calories.

Deleted
    go buy a mountain of coke!

Deleted
    Energy drinks don't have any obvious effect on me. I don't get a rush of energy or have trouble sleeping.

Complete waste of time and money, in my opinion. But everyone's different of course.

I've seen stuff like red bull help for people. I tried 5 hour energy, advertising 5 hours of energy with no crash. I got no noticeable effect, then a crash after about 2 hours. Wouldn't buy again. *one out of five stars*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    Energy drinks are stupid.

They provide no nutritional value and all they do is just give you a quick caffeine or sugar fix which keeps you awake for a period, then makes you feel exhausted when your body has burnt off this non nutritional energy and you flop out.

Waste of money and completely unhealthy.

If you want to stay awake longer without feeling like shit, the best thing to do is get plenty of sleep the night before and drink lots of water.
    I know you are trying to help. But you are adding nothing to the conversation. I seriously hate these kinds of posts, nobody asked for your health advise.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    NOS is pretty top tier in terms of caffeine, but has a shit taste. Monster has a good bit of caffeine and tastes pretty decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste potion. As an alchemist, I can make you one if you give me the mats.

Seriously though, just drink water. Lots of it!