Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The shaman buff feels more like a "Okay fine, now get the eff off my back, whiny bitches" rather than a serious attempt to address anything. Well I stopped expecting balance quite some time ago, so I can't complain.

Nice to see they still haven't addressed the whole " fire elemental derp imma stand here instead of fight " issue. Suppose one buff is better than none at all.

Did they really spell Oculus wrong

No tab targeting fix still? Sick of attacking dead mobs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    No tab targeting fix still? Sick of attacking dead mobs...
    As they said here, fixing that will require a patch.

Deleted
    EotS is gone because it starts in the most retarded way and you are pmuch required to have ele sham or insta loss... Dunno how it will come back though. They might very well disallow thunderfucking people off at some areas or redesign the map so there is no place to fuck them off to when you are at certain areas (understand not everywhere).

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    EotS is gone because it starts in the most retarded way and you are pmuch required to have ele sham or insta loss... Dunno how it will come back though. They might very well disallow thunderfucking people off at some areas or redesign the map so there is no place to fuck them off to when you are at certain areas (understand not everywhere).
    Druids can not you off too you know, with Typhoon, and people that get knocked off, should just not stand there when a shaman/druid comes, i've avoided it so many times now, it's not hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Druids can not you off too you know, with Typhoon, and people that get knocked off, should just not stand there when a shaman/druid comes, i've avoided it so many times now, it's not hard.
    You don't know what you are talking about, I hardly think you have ever been to RBG at some respectable level.

I am not mentioning druids because their typhoon is weaker and that is somewhat easily avoidable. You don't avoid ele shaman's thunderfuck when done properly.

Edit: also that "when a shaman comes" doesn't really apply. He is there exactly for that reason, it's you who has to come to him. More @ arenajunkies.com, I'm sure by afternoon we will have some discusion on the topic if it ain't there already even.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2011-07-27 at 07:36 AM.

Deleted
    EotS is most likely gone because of the knockbacks. Guess they're going to implement a similar system that of Vortex Pinnacle where you get "cycloned" back up.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players who die and release before a boss is killed should now receive Valor and Justice points. However, players that release at the moment the boss dies and are currently at the loading screen will become locked to the dungeon, but will not receive any currency for the kill. We’re working to address this in a future update.
    Clearly aimed at the guy that released on Paragon's Rag HC kill

You konw what's funny? Our guild has won 80% of our EOTS games without a single ele shaman or a balance druid. We only have priests with MC and a lock with succubus. It's most likely the stupid bug on mage tower.
    Last edited by Johnmatrix; 2011-07-27 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what a shame, no nerfs to feral druids.

Deleted
    Maybe you should just learn to deal with them instead of waiting for nerfs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    This buff is still not enough to get guilds to take a shamans serious in end game raiding content. They are still a dead weight. method probably carried there shaman to the kill.
    I don't know what kind of people you are raiding with, but I'm the one currently getting the legendary in my guild. And I'm an ELE Shaman. I'm getting it, because I'm a reliable and good player. We are clearing 6/7 10m in 2 hours (with group 2, group 1 is doing 10m HC).
    Last edited by pixartist; 2011-07-27 at 08:06 AM.

Appreciate the changes to Shaman, Blizzard.Let's see how it helps.

from the latest sim

you can hardly notice 12% more benefit from spellpower. it will be like 2% more dmg to those 3 spells, maybe.

Update - Paragon released their video of the Ragnaros 25-Man Heroic World First Kill. But I'll probably embed it tomorrow because people never read those updates anyway.
    Haha. No. Embed it. Thanks.

Update - Paragon released their video of the Ragnaros 25-Man Heroic World First Kill. But I'll probably embed it tomorrow because people never read those updates anyway.
    mfw its a good movie

Deleted
    I was like: Yeah Mage Change, YEAH COMBUSTION!!!!!!!....oh well fix provided for a specc which nobody uses right now and mechanic wise had no impact at all, I wonder who reports this kind of stuff maybe some bitch as warlock complaining that firemage DOES a crapload of damage at these trash packs or one leg of ryolit.