Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Books I've read:
    Wheel of Time: Whole series. Currently waiting impatiently for the final book of the series. (I started the series when book 9 came out. And I've reread the whole series every time a new book since then has came out. So 5 times. Love it, by far my favorite series of all the novels I have read)
    Game of Thrones: Everything up to and including ADWD.
    Harry Potter: Whole series
    Twilight series.
    A bunch of the Warcraft novels.
    Hunger Games: Only read the first book, not sure if the others are even out yet.
    His Dark Materials trilogy.
    A bunch of Magic: The Gathering novels.
    Hobbit, never did get around to reading the LotR trilogy though.
    Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
    Probably more that I just can't think of atm.

Currently Reading: Sadly nothing. I haven't had the time to hit up chapters in a couple of months.
    Last edited by tugnutt7; 2011-12-15 at 06:40 PM.

right now i'm reading mmo-champion forums.

I've been reading a lot of Mercedes Lackey lately - the elemental masters and the 500 kingdoms series.

Unfun. from Matias Faldbakken. Awesome writer. Awesome book about some anarchistic woman.

I'm currently reading 'Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects' and will be starting 'Wolfheart' shortly after.
    Last edited by tnykng; 2011-12-18 at 03:36 AM.

i am reading the secret i recommend it

Reading the dresden files atm, im in the 9th book atm, they are quite entertaining, lots of laughs and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Reading the dresden files atm, im in the 9th book atm, they are quite entertaining, lots of laughs and so on.
    that is actually cool.

Just finished reading The Hunger Games, need to pick up the others in the trilogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Onto Book 8 in the Wheel of Time. Book seven picked up speed, 8 seems to be slowing down again.
    Putin khuliyo

I JUST finished "The Death of Kings", it is a historical novel. I must say it was amazing!

Just finished Assassin's Creed: Revalations, by Oliver Bowden.
    It closely follows the storyline of the game, perhaps with less than the game in places, and more of what's inbetween parts of the game, for instance, it goes through Ezio's journey to Masyaf at the beginning and then maybe a bit too briefly, covers his life after what we saw in the game, of him and Sofia leaving Masyaf.

Was actually a really good book, having had played the game first, i knew the story and i found myself linking the book back to the game, oh yes that bits done there, oh so he did that where we had to do a million times more... etc etc.
    It being an end of an era (Spoilers) I felt sad that this loveable cheeky Italian man who you've played with through some of his darkest hours and guided to forgotten treasures. I felt sad that this was the last we'd hear of him, being a main character.. obviously when the new AC series begins Desmond will refer to what he learnt as Ezio, perhaps we'll play some flash back memories of him. But if you have £20 to spare, i would definatly recommend picking up the 4 AC books there are off Amazon, about £5er a book, really good value.

Started sixth form this year, and with a lot of free time on my hands I've been reading a lot more.

Books I'm reading right now are Steve Jobs' biography (written by Walter Isaacson) and Mein Kampf.

Recently I've also read The Man Who Broke Into Auschwitz (Denis Avey)

For pleasure I'm currently reading A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin. It's the 3rd book in the Song of Ice and Fire series, and really awesome. Outside of that, for school I just finished up reading some Hegel, Marx, Kant, and Peirce which were all quite interesting reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    For pleasure I'm currently reading A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin. It's the 3rd book in the Song of Ice and Fire series, and really awesome. Outside of that, for school I just finished up reading some Hegel, Marx, Kant, and Peirce which were all quite interesting reads.
    This book makes me sad. I'm about 3/4 of the way through, and it's just getting sadder and sadder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kitchen Confidential (for the 3rd time) by Anthony Bourdain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    This book makes me sad. I'm about 3/4 of the way through, and it's just getting sadder and sadder.
    It gets worse before it gets better.

For a few more characters, at least. Fucking brilliant book. <3

John Verdon - Think of a Number prety nice book tbh...
    I'm either too drunk or not drunk enough...

Deleted
    Just finished the 4th eragon book, inheritance