Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McSteve16 View Post
    It's great if there's a MMO about A Song of Ice and Fire. I really love this novels.
    Or if there's a MMO about World War II, it's also good. (Not like World of Tanks, but all kind of soldiers).
    www.battlegroundeurope.com

that might be the MMO you are looking for. based on WWII.

GTA MMO

you choose a race and gang (latino, black, italian, russian, irish) make money selling drugs, robbing, killing, human trafficking, running numbers, extortion, etc. level up in the gang by your actions to more senior positions, war with other gangs. gangs would be like guilds only pve originated, one can become higher level than the others to become boss of said gang on their server, other players work for said boss and "level up" in the ranks. you work on getting items like weapons and cars/planes and could have another faction of law enforcement, with some stealthy undercovers posing as gang members to get info for busts.

you would only be allowed ONE character per server (so no spying on an alt and using that info for another main toon) and when you die, you're dead, that character is over, you can roll a new one, but that one is dead, so how far you rank up in the gang/how much money and power you get has meaning and you feel a sense of urgency in protecting it and if you lose it you really lose it and have to start over on a new character.
    Last edited by aeser; 2011-08-03 at 06:28 PM.

A cool one would be a dragon based one.

You're a new player, and you get to choose an egg of a different color. Each colored dragon does a different thing. Red = fighter or Yellow = Fire master or something.

Over the time your account ages, so does your dragon. They get bigger, more powerful. Depending on what you do with your dragon, fly or hunt or fight, is what they will be better at. Say you fly everywhere and hunt from the sky, you'll be a powerful flyer and aerial hunter but a weak fighter or fisher, or builder. There can be pvp and pve.

One could buy better armor, or special foods to make your dragon grow more quickly. There would be no sides, no horde or alliance. Every man/woman for themselves. I'd play it.
    "Come...the task should not be that difficult; I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit."

"It is a curse.. being blessed with so much to offer."

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    It would suck. They would just make Jace and the game would implode.
    If they (they being whoever worked on it) do the Bethesda/Turbine thing and keep themselves restricted to lore Jace would be as good as anyone else, 'cept for Nicol Bolas. And I'm all for Nicol Bolas fuckin' everything up all things considered.

Unless you meant Jace in a MLP setting. Because that would be lols.
    *Can totally imagine JAce and Doctor Whoof hanging out*

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    that could work. Very rich lore, awesome characters (gerrard capashen ftw ), beautiful artwork and lots of bosses.

LFM eldrazi raid, killing up to Emrakul
    Wtb Phrexyian Oil pst with offer

I've often thought of the possibilities of how such a game would work, and what WOULD entail if the system were playable. Like Kamigawan goblins heating Urza's hottub. Or, like...just Niv-Mizzet existing.

I was thinking of a MMO World that takes place in this time and makes fun of our current situation.

Classes could be: VIP's, Politicians, Military and the list goes on

I would want a anime based MMO where you could create your own moves/spells/attacks. I don't mean just choosing preset attacks and combining them to make one. I mean where they add an actual move/spell/attack editor feature where you can literally create any move/spell/attack if you have the imagination. You could decide the order of which of they are activated. It would be fully 3D. You would be able to upload your own glyph/symbol and give it your own attributes. The more advanced/complex/powerful the move/spell/attack is the more it would cost. You would be able to drag your characters moving parts like arms and legs and such to create attacks. For example you could drag your characters had forward and turn it into a fist, then you would save frame and go into next frame and drag her hand back as her leg goes up. The thing with character movement attacks is it would cost movement points to move it. If you don't have enough then you'd have to save current frame and continue the movement on the next. With spells you could put the glyphs you made with their attributes where-ever you want and you could upload models and such for your move. For example you can make it so frame by frame a glyph shows up circling the enemy until it's in a cocoon of glyphs. then the next frame shows you walking up to it. Next frame shows you bringing your hand up and pointing your finger upwards. Next frame shows you charging it with mana and the spells model would be one you made. Then the last frame shows you stabbing one of the glyphs on the enemy with the finger and you make it so that the glyphs explode if touched by mana, thus ending the enemies life in a fiery of explosions. The bad thing is that if fighting human players you would have to paralyze/make them faint in order to do it. Since human players would be moving each glyph could have a chance of missing if they dodge out of the way. I don't mean a attribute to plus dodge, i mean actually moving your character to dodge. Then by the time the glyphs are done firing there could only be 1 or 2 instead of all of them. Then you'd have to design a frame where you launch the mana ball at them and not walk up to them. Otherwise you would most assuredly get killed will walking towards them.

Good or bad idea for MMO?

Please don't necro threads.