Power Aura for Scales of Life

Is there a way to display a Power Aura for the Scales of Life trinket?
    It gives a buff named Weight of a Feather when you receive an overheal, but it has no stacks and you can only tell how much healing is in the trinket from the tooltip.

If possible I'd only like to see the power aura if it's at max charge, or maybe display a number along with it with the current charge.

There's a box on the buff page that is for "tooltip text"; I'm not sure if this is the tooltip when you mouseover it on the action bar or when you mouseover the actual buff. I'm thinking the latter, in which case find out the max charge and put that number in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Going to start linking people this video when this thread comes up.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Going to start linking people this video when this thread comes up.
    I tried watching this video but the text is too small, blurry and impossible to read.
    I tried putting it on 720p and going full screen and doing everything I could, but this video is just poor.
    There is no information in the description either.

---------- Post added 2011-08-03 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    I noticed that thread after I made this and it at least got me started but it was missing crucial information like where the "tooltip text" box is.

I'm not expert at Power Auras by any means.

---------- Post added 2011-08-03 at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    There's a box on the buff page that is for "tooltip text"; I'm not sure if this is the tooltip when you mouseover it on the action bar or when you mouseover the actual buff. I'm thinking the latter, in which case find out the max charge and put that number in the box.
    This helps. Thanks.

It's one of the two text bosses that don't have a label. Power Auras would be much easier to use if they at least labeled the text boxes.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-08-03 at 07:28 PM.

If you hover over the boxes, a little tooltip will appear explaining what they do :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pdude View Post
    I tried watching this video but the text is too small, blurry and impossible to read.
    I tried putting it on 720p and going full screen and doing everything I could, but this video is just poor.
    There is no information in the description either.

Works for me

Put it on 720p and fullscreen and it's pretty clear....for youtube.