Deleted

Help me with my druid form/mount macro

Well i got this macro on my druid, it's almost complete since it works in about all forms and locations.
    In all forms except bear form, it will when pressed get into flight form when outside, use ground mount when flying is not allowed. If in combat it will change to Travel Form and when Swimming Aquatic Form and Cat form if indoors.

#showtooltip
    /cast [swimming] Aquatic Form; [indoors] Cat Form; [combat] Travel Form; [flyable] Flight Form; Great White Kodo
    /dismount [mounted]

It's quite annoying when it works in all form except bear form.

Anyhow, I'm thankful for any help i get.
    Thanks!

Well, it should work. What happens when you press it in bear form?

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

I'm not sure why it isn't working. I realize that in casting any of the forms above a cancel aura should automatically apply, but you could try a /cancelaura Bear Form line under the #showtooltip line. Just to test it out that is (could be some kind of a bug here)

Other than that, I don't really know what could be causing it

Quote Originally Posted by Hellwhynot View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cancelform
    /cast [swimming] Aquatic Form; [indoors] Cat Form; [combat] Travel Form; [flyable] Flight Form; Great White Kodo
    /dismount [mounted]
    Should fix it. It won't be spamable, though. There's a way to use a modifier (something like "/cancelform [form=1]" for bear) that could make it spamable, but I'm not positive on the syntax, and I'm feeling a bit too lazy to look it up and test it.

Probably
    Code:
    /cancelform [form:1]

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Well what happens is that when in bear form it goes directly to Ground mount instead of Flight form, even though i'm in a flying area.

Well, i'm sorry to say the /cancelaura Bear Form, /cancelform and /cancelform [form:1]. Did not work :/

It's probably a bug or something since it works well in Cat form, spamable and all.
    I might just need to live with it for the time being.
    Thanks for Replying anyhow