Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    My whole body cracks (according to my boyfriend). If I don't crack various part of my body (back, wrists, fingers in particular) they start hurting.
    I sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows (I guess there are some sensitive nerves around there).
    My legs and arms are slightly longer than an average person. Not that I notice since this is how I am, but people have been pointing it out all my life. Makes it hard to find pants though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    I can stick both my feet behind my head.

Are you female? Are you cute?

Deleted
    When i was 9-10, i was talking to an old lady and said i get stung by muskito a lot, then she said i might have 'sweet blood', guess that's wierd :P Im also too tall for my age (age 15, height 1.92)

every step i take pretty much every time my ankles crack lol.

Im not overweight over very skinny aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have an inverted nipple and im a guy also my body is riddled with scars and a tip of graphite is still stuck in my side from when i forgot about my pencil in my pocket(15 and stupid people)
    my nervous system is probably slower than most due to an incident were i shocked myself twice with a live wire(felt funny at the tiem funy good to me for some reason).

oh and i broke my hand playing kick ball.......not sure how i did it.. also have a beauty mark on my face which people say makes me look gorgeous(no idea how?).People say i have the most beutiful eyelashes(im a god dam guy!!!! thats like telling a woman her face is so rugged!!!!)...other than that ive had 5+ concussions in my life(dont play sports very accident prone) and do not even remember part of 5th grade due to one.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2011-08-13 at 04:22 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    All my fingers and toes are double jointed

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Have you had that checked out by a medic? That is certainly not normal.
    A medic? You're such a military man

And on the topic of strange bodies, I have my fair share of problems in my bodies and stuff I think doesn't make sense.
    I have a "wiring problem" in my heart which can make it rush abnormally fast if pressure is but on my abdomen, my eyes are very slow to adjust to reading and back to not reading due to a focus problem (If you are right handed, you are right-eyed, but my focus shifts between left and right).

---------- Post added 2011-08-13 at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I have a fast metabolism so I'm disgustingly skinny. I can eat anything and gain nothing, though its probably because I don't commit to a proper diet >_>
    I have long legs and long arms. You could say I'm Slenderman.
    I grow hair very fast.
    I have a minor case of trichotillomania, but since I have really thick hair it's almost impossible to see.
    My left hand fingers are double jointed. I think my right hand was too, but after I fucked up my knuckles, not so much anymore.

How old are you? If you are below 25, then I can assure you that your metabolism will change

Deleted
    One weird thing about my body is my right pinky... is never straight it's bendy lol.

My fingertops can go backwards in a rather disgusting way, my fingers are bended. Tendons at its base are tensioning up because of that.

Dry skin / skin issues = Shower time per week is 5minutes not more, doctor even forbid me to shower/be in water more then 1hour total per week.
    my hair gets considerable lighter during summer (used to be platina blonde, now im more dark haired, it still gets lighter during summer though).

Eye colours are 4, grey, green, blue, and brown, and pretty unique according to my doctor/eye doctor is that they seem to fluctate between themselves, sometimes one part is brown and then blue. They werent sure if it was because of minimal light changes or that it was illusion.

My poop are bricks! Standard.

Deleted
    I already posted but forgot 1 thing because it happens so rarely:P

When I yawn widely or try to take a bigger bite, my jaw can dislocate very easily and won't close any more. The first time this happened was really scary and I paniced, although it's not painful at all and easy to fix with hands. But this doesn't usually happen as I can feel the "click" coming and close my mouth in time.

Whenever I see or hear about something that sounds really painful, my buttcheeks start hurting a lot. Also if I'm near the edge of a cliff/look down from a ladder or anything else to give myself vertigo, the bottoms of my feet start hurting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have endometriosis, which does seem like a weird condition.

My elbows and fingers are double-jointed, the way my elbows bend freaks people out

I have really long toes. I can pick things up with them and pass items from foot to hand to save bending down, very useful... and lazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

my two middle toes on each foot are joined almost to the nails.

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I already posted but forgot 1 thing because it happens so rarely:P

When I yawn widely or try to take a bigger bite, my jaw can dislocate very easily and won't close any more. The first time this happened was really scary and I paniced, although it's not painful at all and easy to fix with hands. But this doesn't usually happen as I can feel the "click" coming and close my mouth in time.
    if you were to do that and dress up as grom Hellscream at blizzcon, you would probably win first prize lol.

My hip bones make a popping noise when I do various ab exercises (captain's chair, for one)
    My pinky nails always grow the fastest, so I get comments about having a "coke" nail.
    you fill my lungs with sweetness & you fill my head with you.

I eat a lot and get very little exercise, but I'm a healthy weight (120pds at 15) and there are people who can't figure out why I'm not fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can stretch the skinn on and around my knee quite a bit....
    Haters gun be hatin'

10+ Year Old Account
    i can put my foot up to my head

i can smell and hear very well

i can Keratosis Pilaris. Its where your body extrudes keratin through your pores, a it makes little bumps. its not all over, just chest/upper arms and thighs

10+ Year Old Account
    My middle toes (on both feet) have their top "part" bent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrustree View Post
    I can dislocate my right shoulder.
    And I'm double jointed in my thumbs! W00t
    Im not double jointed, but i can dislocate my right shoulder aswell!
    My friends say its gross, but i think it makes me special

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty much normal apart from being considerably bigger than your average person in every way.

/shrug

Or well, I have one over-defined/grown muscle on both of my feet that most people dont seem to have or at least its nowhere to be seen. It's like a big ball of muscle just below the bone that sticks out at the right side just below the ankle. It's kinda weird.