Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Arrow Weird things about your body.

So this has lasted a long time, and I'm not sure if this is common with people who have had root canals (tooth surgery), but it seems every time I REALLY have to pee it starts to hurt deep in my gums where I had mine done. It's almost worse than the sensation of having to go, sometimes. Anyone else know of this?

What are some funny/weird things you've discovered about your body, out of curiosity?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    So this has lasted a long time, and I'm not sure if this is common with people who have had root canals (tooth surgery), but it seems every time I REALLY have to pee it starts to hurt deep in my gums where I had mine done. It's almost worse than the sensation of having to go, sometimes. Anyone else know of this?

What are some funny/weird things you've discovered about your body, out of curiosity?
    Have you had that checked out by a medic? That is certainly not normal.

My joints are really weak, I have a hard time opening or using some things because it hurts my joints. Went to the doctors a few years ago for it, he said it was only over worked hands from being on the computer so often. I kind of doubt thats what it is, but, he did do blood work and nothing came up.. so.

My joints crack
    a lot
    Back, knuckles, knees, toes, etc etc.
    When my parents held me when I was a baby, it apparently freaked them out that I would pop so much.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    My joints crack
    a lot
    Back, knuckles, knees, toes, etc etc.
    When my parents held me when I was a baby, it apparently freaked them out that I would pop so much.
    Same, but just my ankles. My girlfriend always knows when I'm around because my ankles are very audible

Not much special about me, but I know my sister tends to hiccup a lot... Quite funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I walk on my toes my foot bone cracks a lot.

I can stick both my feet behind my head.

I walk on my toes. I cant walk with my heels on the ground. When i try to use them, its like im an infant just learning to walk.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can cross all my toes without touching them!

i can dislocate my toe and feet pinky, or it's really just very bendy
    either way, it freaks people out

Double jointed in my fingers and can bend the top of my finger by itself

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing coming to mind is when I first get up after sitting for a while, If I try sneaking around(like say to scare someone) my ankles will start popping and it sometimes gives me away if they're not distracted or something.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

You can hear, though very quietly, the tendons in my middle fingers makes a pop sound if i flex all 5 fives a certain way. its definitely odd ._.

Deleted
    I'm hypermobile, can bend my fingers back onto the top of my hands. My knees bend backwards if I try to run in a somewhat fast pace. Can also bend the joints separately in my fingers / lock one and move the other or how to describe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My knees sometime lock up(sort of like dislockating your arm).

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Plucking my eyebrows makes me sneeze.
    I can touch my nose with my tongue... I guess that's not all that strange is it.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Um well I'm um ... Well, you see...um Ah, I have .... never-mind.

Deleted
    I can raise my hallux and "ring toe" (fourth one) simultaneously while lowering the rest of my toes on my right foot!

nothing special about me im just normal

10+ Year Old Account
    Our balls are constantly moving. And i only figured that out when an ex told me, when i was 19.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.