LF Good Alliance-Dominated PVP Server

On my server (Tanaris) Alliance usually loses 12/15 battlegrounds and it's getting frustrating. Does anyone know of a good Alliance-dominated PVP server where the Alliance wins most battlegrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamorian View Post
    On my server (Tanaris) Alliance usually loses 12/15 battlegrounds and it's getting frustrating. Does anyone know of a good Alliance-dominated PVP server where the Alliance wins most battlegrounds?
    Look at it like this
    Horde: omfg hord sux in bgs, im goin' ally
    Alliance; ffs alliencz nubs sux, ima servur change!
    Horde; wat, u pwn us alot
    Alliance; wtf? no u do!
    Other battlegroup realms: Haha, nublets.

TL;DR your server sucks if both sides are saying they both loose!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you didn't state either EU or US.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    the grass is always greener, blizz has made millions because of this... smart bastards.
    WoW Hunter WarriorPaladin Death Knight
    D3 Crusader
    Gw2 Lvl 80 Dragon Hunter, Lvl 80 Warrior, Lvl 80 Revenant
    Bnet GrapeSoda#1671
    Gw2 GrapeSoda.5980
    Hit me up, let's play.

US - Illidan............... JK you would get smoked as alli over there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamorian View Post
    Unless your living in a timewarp, or talking about Tol'Barad. Does your server actually matter anymore?

It doesn't matter what server you're on, unless it's for RBG's.

Ah ok couldn't remember if they had merged the battlegroups or not...thanks all.

No such thing as an alliance dominated pvp server ...however emerald dream US is pretty balanced and alliance wins TB 50% of the time ...but if your talking about BG's you are looking for a good battle group which im sorry to say alliance is dominated in ALL bg's ...period

Quote Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
    It doesn't matter what server you're on, unless it's for RBG's.
    Actually it does matter. I know they have said they have united all the BG's, but it does matter what realm your from. Good realms get better randoms. I have toons on 3 realms, a very good pvp realm where allaince dominate like crazy, a 50/50 one and one where allaince is an absolute joke.

The toon on the pvp realm gets winning BG's 75% of the time. The toon on the shit hole little fucking child realm loses 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ban-roll-on View Post
    Actually it does matter. I know they have said they have united all the BG's, but it does matter what realm your from. Good realms get better randoms. I have toons on 3 realms, a very good pvp realm where allaince dominate like crazy, a 50/50 one and one where allaince is an absolute joke.

The toon on the pvp realm gets winning BG's 75% of the time. The toon on the shit hole little fucking child realm loses 90% of the time.
    im sorry to bust your bubble but nay, they didnt merged a thing battlegrounds just work region based not battlegroup, and it doesnt mean server X or Y is better or a shizzle cuz its "LUCK" on queue, i get weeks where i win all the time and other weeks where i lose all the time, either horde or alliance im sorry whatever ppl say to me you will end up just becoming a deja vu to me cuz its only coincidences