Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    where the fuck is the druid cyclone and mage ring of win adjustment......WAKE THE FUCK UP BLIZZARD, and,try see what is going on in RBG and arenas atm

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Rets are fine. Give them more dmg and they will dominate in PVP again and then will be nerfed back. PVE'ers be happy that some of the BEST guilds are still using Rets on heroic Ragnaros, check Flash from Vodka, for example.
    Too bad they'd be better off replacing them with more Arcane Mages, who bring the same 3% dmg buff, more FMs to feed the other casters (especially the even more overpowered Shadow Priests), and about 8k more DPS apiece.

What's wrong with Ret being good in PvP, anyway? Kinda sick of it being Aff Lock, Frost Mage, Sub Rogue, Resto Shaman all the time, TBH.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

maybe that 4.2.2 PTR is something about the brazilian portuguese language pack. there's a new client string in there: LanguageRegions["ptBR"] = 12;

make patch useful, buff shamans.. old grounding totem + 2purges for ~300mana (enhance)

Quote Originally Posted by Gottie4u View Post
    Never seen a PTR for mere bug fixes before.
    Apparently, there were a few things that simply couldn't be hotfixed, and they, again apparently, wanted to make sure they weren't breaking something else with their fixes. And, it seems, that 4.3 is on the horizon, so opening the PTR at this time seemed appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Rets are fine. Give them more dmg and they will dominate in PVP again and then will be nerfed back. PVE'ers be happy that some of the BEST guilds are still using Rets on heroic Ragnaros, check Flash from Vodka, for example.
    And that's why they are fine? Rofl. Ret is the worst modelled spec in the game. No peel, no CC (repentance cannot be compared to any other CC.. It doesnt even take away ticking dots in order to give a good chance of cc'ing the target), no dmg (except with wings), no gap closer, boring and slow mechanic, bad survivability that you cannot really use actively (SS procs), stupid mechanic of wog. Bubble is pure nonsense, since rets lack mana to use bubble to heal themselves accordingly in order to not die directly after bubble turned off. CS is parried, missed (nightelf) or dodged and you can actually go and take a piss until you can click another ability that requires Holy Power. We lack our ressource big time! And that is pretty damn ridiculous.

Our main attack (TV) deals a joke amount of dmg in pvp and the frequence in what you can use TV in pvp is close to zero.. And hey, I have 5% crit in PvP Equip. You can skill 12% for TV and judgement and 15% for CS. Sorry, but the retribution spec is utter crap and really really stupid. The worst spec in the whole friggin game. And I haven't even mentioned Holy Wrath.. The insult of all "fillers". We need it to have something to do every 15 seconds and to get our chance to proc divine purpose, but it kills all CC, even critters, and deals no mentionable dmg.. And Inquisition.. Since we are so vulnerable to fear, I always party when I see me running around, losing my Inq and have to rebuild it via hard work again just to be feared afterwards..

Not to mention that spamming purge (mana problems where?) completely disables the ret.

The only good thing a ret can do is healing others.. God, I hate this spec so much, but I rather quit this game before I quit my char or reroll. Because rerollers are even more pathetic than the intelligence Blizzard has put into the Retribution spec.

Ps.: "Dominate PvP again".. On what planet do you live? Jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    maybe that 4.2.2 PTR is something about the brazilian portuguese language pack. there's a new client string in there: LanguageRegions["ptBR"] = 12;
    According to the leaked slate, September is the last month for it, so it's pretty much about it.

Deleted
    where the fuck is the caster timer for Ring of Win?, wake the fuck up blizzard, this is starting to get annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    And that's why they are fine? Rofl. Ret is the worst modelled spec in the game. No peel, no CC (repentance cannot be compared to any other CC.. It doesnt even take away ticking dots in order to give a good chance of cc'ing the target), no dmg (except with wings), no gap closer, boring and slow mechanic, bad survivability that you cannot really use actively (SS procs), stupid mechanic of wog. Bubble is pure nonsense, since rets lack mana to use bubble to heal themselves accordingly in order to not die directly after bubble turned off. CS is parried, missed (nightelf) or dodged and you can actually go and take a piss until you can click another ability that requires Holy Power. We lack our ressource big time! And that is pretty damn ridiculous.

Our main attack (TV) deals a joke amount of dmg in pvp and the frequence in what you can use TV in pvp is close to zero.. And hey, I have 5% crit in PvP Equip. You can skill 12% for TV and judgement and 15% for CS. Sorry, but the retribution spec is utter crap and really really stupid. The worst spec in the whole friggin game. And I haven't even mentioned Holy Wrath.. The insult of all "fillers". We need it to have something to do every 15 seconds and to get our chance to proc divine purpose, but it kills all CC, even critters, and deals no mentionable dmg.. And Inquisition.. Since we are so vulnerable to fear, I always party when I see me running around, losing my Inq and have to rebuild it via hard work again just to be feared afterwards..

Not to mention that spamming purge (mana problems where?) completely disables the ret.

The only good thing a ret can do is healing others.. God, I hate this spec so much, but I rather quit this game before I quit my char or reroll. Because rerollers are even more pathetic than the intelligence Blizzard has put into the Retribution spec.

Ps.: "Dominate PvP again".. On what planet do you live? Jesus...

Watching my buddy in Wrath practically one-shotting person after person in Arathi Basin with "Decent" gear? They used to Dominate if you played them well enough. I'll admit they are broken now though.

Nothing new this time. Alright, I think I can take a long trip now.

Aww was hoping for some more brutal nerfs on ragnaros HC .. we still cant get past the 2nd set of molten seeds in p2

15+ Year Old Account
    Good...get that patch 4.2.2 mess outta here! I'm ready for 4.3!

1. The Retribution "Dominance" of PvP was less than 24 hours. It wasn't during Wrath, it was during the Wrath "preview" in the last days of TBC. Those are the one-shots you are thinking of.2. Ret has been asking for less burst and more sustained. Making that a reality would be a combination of buffs and nerfs. So please don't assume any Retribution adjustment would automatically make them OP in PvP.3. Ret needs a way to consciously burn through a lot of mana for increased effect, outside of healing. Otherwise, having mana for DPS is a joke. It's not something you have to "manage". If you never heal and never hit Consecrate, you could practically remove your mana bar from your UI and still be fine.

it's quiet...tooo quiet