Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

What is your most profound realization on life?

What is your most profound realization on life?

10+ Year Old Account
    The bird is the word

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    life sucks and then you die

Deleted
    There is nothing wrong with people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most people are jerks and retards. You just don't see them being jerks and retards too often, because of the so called society and the norms... But just try a wow LFD random and you'll see the real people.

Its gonna end...

We are not unique. Every single thing we can experience has happened before.

If I don't clean behind my ears then they can grow potatoes.

That I don't need other people to tell me how to be happy with my own life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Most people are jerks and retards. You just don't see them being jerks and retards too often, because of the so called society and the norms... But just try a wow LFD random and you'll see the real people.
    No, I do see them being "jerks" or "retards", even muggers, rapists and murderers.

But, I say it again: There is nothing wrong with people.

Even some insane guy, there is nothing wrong with him. His insanity is technically a healthy responce, to an unhealthy enviroment.

It could be said there is something 'wrong" with the environment then.

There is nothing wrong with people. If you find yourself just 'blaming' someone for any situation, you have failed to identify the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really isn't butter...

Life's a bitch, and if you keep buying her extravagant gifts you will end up broke on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathin View Post
    We are not unique. Every single thing we can experience has happened before.
    Actually we are... Our brains are all unique and our experiences are dependant on this... therefore our experiences are unique to us...

Quote Originally Posted by Kon Artis View Post
    Life's a bitch, and if you keep buying her extravagant gifts you will end up broke on the street.
    Makes no sense, fail analogy.

Deleted
    Good guys never get the girl.

People are stupid. It strikes me again and again whenever I assume someone is smart enough to everyday tasks.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

That you cant just wait for things to happen.

Its one of the things that really annoys me about my parents, their attitude is 'Well, if you just wait, something will come along', but you cant just expect things to be handed to you or opportunities to just stroll past you. You gotta make em yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    No, I do see them being "jerks" or "retards", even muggers, rapists and murderers.

But, I say it again: There is nothing wrong with people.

Even some insane guy, there is nothing wrong with him. His insanity is technically a healthy responce, to an unhealthy enviroment.

It could be said there is something 'wrong" with the environment then.

There is nothing wrong with people. If you find yourself just 'blaming' someone for any situation, you have failed to identify the problem.
    Sounds like a bunch of psycho-babble.

So you blame the environment yet in the last sentence you said blaming is wrong and you cant find the situation, then it means its the person and not the environment...

Deleted
    Everything tastes better with bacon.

On a more serious note: Life isn't fair,deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkdruidelf View Post
    that you cant just wait for things to happen.

Its one of the things that really annoys me about my parents, their attitude is 'well, if you just wait, something will come along', but you cant just expect things to be handed to you or opportunities to just stroll past you. You gotta make em yourself.
    rofl. Bad advice.