Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    ??? Was this suppose to be in FF14?

The servers are still down for wildstar.
    Yeah, sometimes I forget which window I'm posting in because I'm bad at foruming.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the first day of early access, god created the world. All the classes and spell effects and mobs.
    On the second day, the log in server overloaded.
    On the third day, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. And thus the end times began.

On the fourth day, the creators surveyed the landscape and the works they had wrought. They contemplated the nature of disaster and the size of their box sale revenue figures.

On the fifth day, players called to the digital heavens, please let me in the game as there are plentiful bears that need stymying and multiple pelts that shall be woven into fine garb

On the sixth day, a calm rippled through all of creation as no less than 150 new servers were added to satisfy the hungry people.

On the seventh day, all servers were devoid of life as 90% of the playerbase had reached max level and thus the creators rested.

They broke bread and consumed mana, all to fuel philosphical musings on what had transpired. And on the end of this, that day, the creators reached their arms through the heavens and quietly declared:

"LET US COMMENCE THE TRANSITION TO FREE TO PLAY"

BAD WOLF

Best spot to grind fates lvl36?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Best spot to grind fates lvl36?
    Another case of window mistake i'm sure =P

According to TotalBiscuit (who is attending Pax Prime), the Wildstar booth will display some high-end raid/dungeon content and probably even World PVP!

If they show some good world PVP footage and showing off Warplots, I'll be very excited.

Haven't posted/read this thread in over a month lol, I was really excited for Wildstar but my hype died down when FFXIV ARR got closer and closer, anyways I am still excited for the game and have stopped looking up info on it because I want to go into the game a complete noob like when I first started WoW (first MMO I played when I was 13), anyways have FFXIV ARR which is great btw until Wildstar comes out, either way I have an MMO now i'm loving and hopefully another when Wildstar comes out

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm using FFXIV as an in-between. It's going to hold me over 'til Wildstar, but I can't take this game seriously enough to actually want to make it my new MMO (I hate the class system. I seem to be the only one, but I like classes that are definitive and unchangeable so they become a part of who your character is. :T)

Which is, of course, another +1 for Wildstar. From what I understand its classes work like WoW's - if you roll a stalker, you're a stalker until you roll a new toon.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    On the third day, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. And thus the end times began.

On the fourth day, the creators surveyed the landscape and the works they had wrought. They contemplated the nature of disaster and the size of their box sale revenue figures.

On the fifth day, players called to the digital heavens, please let me in the game as there are plentiful bears that need stymying and multiple pelts that shall be woven into fine garb

On the sixth day, a calm rippled through all of creation as no less than 150 new servers were added to satisfy the hungry people.

On the seventh day, all servers were devoid of life as 90% of the playerbase had reached max level and thus the creators rested.

They broke bread and consumed mana, all to fuel philosphical musings on what had transpired. And on the end of this, that day, the creators reached their arms through the heavens and quietly declared:

"LET US COMMENCE THE TRANSITION TO FREE TO PLAY"

This is glorious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    This is glorious
    And yet sad, because it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

From Pax Prime:

Armor will have a dye system, including hiding any armor piece and transmog. Sounds a lot like Rift. (this is very good)

Mounts will have customization pieces you find in the world, like armor and weapons, etc. Only for looks.

Some guy is owning them on the subscription decisions because they gave that bs excuse of: We need the money to put out content. When he referenced GW2 and their content, the devs got defensive and said they were a new game so they need money. It's so funny to watch live damage control immediately following flubs like that.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2013-08-31 at 07:54 PM.
    BAD WOLF

Armor will have a dye system, including hiding any armor piece and transmog. Sounds a lot like Rift. (this is very good)

Mounts will have customization pieces you find in the world, like armor and weapons, etc. Only for looks.
    *insert high-pitched fanboy squee here*

And yet sad, because it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

From Pax Prime:

anything else good?

10+ Year Old Account
    anything else good?
    Not yet, see my edit on the previous post.

Oh wait, you CAN TURN TELEGRAPHS OFF

They are also color adjustable for colorblind people and just to suit your playstyle.

They weren't super clear, but it sounds like the house will be able to be stayed in by your alt...possibly with the xp bonuses? Also mounts can be BoA along with some other things. They were super vague and overtalking eachother when the question was out..so..idk.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2013-08-31 at 08:00 PM.
    BAD WOLF

Oh wait, you CAN TURN TELEGRAPHS OFF
    Told ya telegraphs mean jack shit.

Some guy is owning them on the subscription decisions because they gave that bs excuse of: We need the money to put out content. When he referenced GW2 and their content, the devs got defensive and said they were a new game so they need money. It's so funny to watch live damage control immediately following flubs like that.
    LOL they act like a sub is the only way to get money, but lets not get into this argument again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    *insert high-pitched fanboy squee here*
    Yeah I'm glad they are going all out and very surprised about customizing mounts. That sounds pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Told ya telegraphs mean jack shit.
    Yeah...I just posted it because people were whining about having red circles breaking their immersion and w/e, but now they can look in the sky to try and dodge the missile graphics just like every other game. I'll just laugh when everyone dies as I use the telegraphs.
    BAD WOLF

This is getting a bit ridiculous. They said they'd be at PAX and gamescon and hyped up with an announcement of an announcement. Yet we're still getting ZERO new information. Getting to be a bit ridiculous considering this was pretty much the last big game convention before spring 2014 release. Pax prime wild have been the time to release new information. Starting to bug me a bit with the lack of anything new, should have been now since they haven't said anything at all online for any W* Wednesday.

I for one am annoyed. Need new information to keep me interested. Recycled info over and over again with same gameplay over and over again is getting redundant, especially at 2 conventions a week apart.

I'm certain they planed to announce remaining class at Gamescom/Pax before they pushed back the release. Now they're saving them for god knows when and it's pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    This is getting a bit ridiculous. They said they'd be at PAX and gamescon and hyped up with an announcement of an announcement. Yet we're still getting ZERO new information. Getting to be a bit ridiculous considering this was pretty much the last big game convention before spring 2014 release. Pax prime wild have been the time to release new information. Starting to bug me a bit with the lack of anything new, should have been now since they haven't said anything at all online for any W* Wednesday.

I for one am annoyed. Need new information to keep me interested. Recycled info over and over again with same gameplay over and over again is getting redundant, especially at 2 conventions a week apart.
    What's there left to tell? There's going to be an engineer class.

That's pretty much all that's left to be said.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

What do you want them to say? GW2 has poor end game and little reason to play past max level? Yea, I'm sure that'll go over well when they next talk to their publisher. W* and GW2 are both NCsoft games.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Drew View Post
    What do you want them to say? GW2 has poor end game and little reason to play past max level? Yea, I'm sure that'll go over well when they next talk to their publisher. W* and GW2 are both NCsoft games.
    So that's why 500k unique accounts log into it everyday.
    Because there's nothing to do.

Right.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Yeah...I just posted it because people were whining about having red circles breaking their immersion and w/e, but now they can look in the sky to try and dodge the missile graphics just like every other game. I'll just laugh when everyone dies as I use the telegraphs.
    Yep. I'll stick to the bright red circle glory and survive the encounters, thank you very much. As the dungeon video showed, a lot of boss abilities would be almost impossible to dodge without telegraphs.

- - - Updated - - -

So that's why 500k unique accounts log into it everyday.
    Because there's nothing to do.

Right.
    Well, yeah. There's PvP.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.