Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I was REALLY hoping they'd announce the drop of NDA today ><
    This, or preorders with beta access but alas Good luck people!
    Now I'm curious just how many hits they got within the timespan of 15minutes..

edit to above: I believe it's just a 504 so no, it dosnt necessarily mean that the keys are gone yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
    Well wups. IS that just an overload or could it mean all the keys are gone already?
    Probably gone, lol.
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post
    *snip*
    You're going to love it here then because I'm not going anywhere nor do I have any intention of altering my posts for your benefit. In fact, every criticism I post from now on I will have a sense of glee knowing it's irritating the Hell out of people like you.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    I think I registered in time, so I might be getting one. Really stoked.

Apparently they've already started sending out keys for this giveaway so if you did get one you should get it relatively soon.

From the wildstar twitter: "We are looking into reports that the Godankey keys are not working. We will update when we have more info."

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    You're going to love it here then because I'm not going anywhere nor do I have any intention of altering my posts for your benefit. In fact, every criticism I post from now on I will have a sense of glee knowing it's irritating the Hell out of people like you.
    Annoying people on the internet. Can't think of a better way to use your time.

I give up trying to do that on my uni's network. Ugh...
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

And when my wife tried to get a key ....
    OOOPS... THIS CAMPAIGN IS NOT AVAILABLE

PLEASE, TRY AGAIN LATER

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Critics are a good thing. It's your obnoxious final verdict and if you disagree with me you're stupid attitude.

Just like above.

Also, aren't you just so precious.
    Last edited by Ateista; 2014-02-18 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I was REALLY hoping they'd announce the drop of NDA today ><
    haha xD

no rest for you!

/patpat

Deleted
    So, when I entered my email adress (twice, succesfully), the message said that IF I'd get a key, it'd be sent to me within 24 hours (obviously). So would that mean i'm one of the early 40.000, and is the message just a bit weird, or does that mean there's still a chance on not getting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
    So, when I entered my email adress (twice, succesfully), the message said that IF I'd get a key, it'd be sent to me within 24 hours (obviously). So would that mean i'm one of the early 40.000, and is the message just a bit weird, or does that mean there's still a chance on not getting it?
    There's a chance of not getting in. Where'd you see 40.000?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dababa View Post
    There's a chance of not getting in. Where'd you see 40.000?
    " It's first-come, first-served, so enter your email address in the Godankey form below and keep your fingers crossed. "

From their official site, so I'm going to guess it is just that but the following sentence is a bit vague when they mention 'if you're on of the lucky testers'
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...h_godankey.php

Ooops... this campaign is not available
    Please, try again later...

i am curious if it would say when there are no more keys.
    At least i would know i refresh for no reason.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    High five and a return amen to this sentiment. This thread has reinforced my belief in MMO-C's ignore feature. I honestly recommend it. It helps weed out unhelpful dialogue and keep the good conversation rolling.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    High five and a return amen to this sentiment. This thread has reinforced my belief in MMO-C's ignore feature. I honestly recommend it. It helps weed out unhelpful dialogue and keep the good conversation rolling.
    OMG, thank you! I had no idea MMO-C had an ignore feature. >_<
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Ooops... this campaign is not available
    Please, try again later...

i am curious if it would say when there are no more keys.
    At least i would know i refresh for no reason.
    I bet it crashed ..... it would say there are no more keys ptherwise .... i think :S

EDIT : It's back up again !

Did any1 get the key yet via email ?

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that giving out beta keys a great way to get more people involved and hyped about the game. It also shows that they are pretty confident about server stability. This statement will get misremembered in 2+ pages to say that Wildstar is doomed and this was proof positive of it.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    It said the email it "could" take up to 24h before the key/email arrived (If you were chosen). I'm just wondering if anyone got it instantly?