Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Sooo Scenarios I guess, but this actually looks like it could be fun to do.
    Yeah they are a bit similar but have differencies. I like it so far. I like it also that they make them optional for the story.

-And still no key T.T

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    As I understand from their twitter they will send out their own stresstest keys but it has been delayed.
    Did I understand it right then?
    Been waiting for a key for close to a year... Still have not gotten one :/ I love what I see of the game already but I would actually like to play it for awhile to get the feel of things before I buy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    Been waiting for a key for close to a year... Still have not gotten one :/ I love what I see of the game already but I would actually like to play it for awhile to get the feel of things before I buy it.
    Well I want to help with testing to get the game out faster and better. :x

Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    Been waiting for a key for close to a year... Still have not gotten one :/
    If you signed up for the beta before they required you to have an NCSoft account then you will need to sign up again, they wiped all of the signups prior to requiring an account. (I'm not exactly sure when that was, I want to say July of last year.)
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    If you signed up for the beta before they required you to have an NCSoft account then you will need to sign up again, they wiped all of the signups prior to requiring an account. (I'm not exactly sure when that was, I want to say July of last year.)
    Already did that I've had an NC account for awhile once they changed it over I did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Well I want to help with testing to get the game out faster and better. :x
    As do I. That's why I love playing the betas (every time I can get into one) it also helps to give me an idea of what the game is going to be like once it's done and if I will want to play it. (kinda like the ESO beta that yeah....that didn't last)

Deleted
    yay! The godankey key arrived, about 4-5 hours after applying. And it worked! \o/

edit: also on a googlemail e-mail and in the regular folder, not the spam, for anybody interested. (some people said they would block Wildstar stuff)
    Last edited by mmoc420d930b3c; 2014-02-18 at 11:30 PM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    yay! The godankey key arrived, about 4-5 hours after applying. And it worked! \o/

edit: also on a googlemail e-mail and in the regular folder, not the spam, for anybody interested. (some people said they would block Wildstar stuff)
    Still nothing :/

That gives me hope, I signed up before my friends and linked the giveaway to them, all of them now have keys while I'm still waiting

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Yep received it too with gmail not in spam
    Guess i know what i l be doing this week end

Got my key about four hours after signing up, I would of never of known if not for this thread, thanks!

Can confirm I got a key.

Everyone check their email.

“The core idea behind adventures is to make an instance that’s very highly replayable - something that’s going to be as much fun the fifth time you play it as the first time. The way that we do it involves player choice and other elements, which will change your experience every time. As you move through the content, you will affect the surroundings in important ways. You’ll actually see different content, fight different bosses, and get different rewards each time you play.”

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Can confirm I got a key.

Everyone check their email.
    My friend just told me that even though he got his e-mail in before they closed the giveaway, they sent him an e-mail saying they were unable to get a key. So not everyone that got their e-mail in may get a code sadly enough.

Liking the adventures so far. Hopefully they will be a viable way of endgame progression, instead of simply be another stepping stone for the raiding treadmill.

Deleted

/cry
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2014-02-19 at 01:59 AM.

I suspect because I used my cell phone to sign up the site already thought I'd signed up for some reason and blocked my entry. Would explain why I got the "You're already waiting" message or whatever on just one sign up. Ah well. I'm sure there will be other chances eventually. I had to pick this week to be away from my normal Internet connection! Wildstar, why do you do this to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I suspect because I used my cell phone to sign up the site already thought I'd signed up for some reason and blocked my entry. Would explain why I got the "You're already waiting" message or whatever on just one sign up. Ah well. I'm sure there will be other chances eventually. I had to pick this week to be away from my normal Internet connection! Wildstar, why do you do this to me.
    I do know for a fact that signing up with your phone did work for it.

I have to say I am pretty tired of just losing 2-3 giveaways a day.

while being applied for the beta and not getting invites from that.

pretty depressing, and I have a LOT of time currently to give to beta tesing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Well I sugest that you just wait and see. I haven't gotten mine either and I signed up within the first 10 min. >_>

If you try to sign up again, does it say that you're already signed up for it? If so, just wait for an email to appear!
    https://twitter.com/CRB_Scooter/stat...44192322199554

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my dear Barcasaur. You have no idea on the number of giveaways I'm in. I'm 24/7 on every stream on twitch that does giveaways, have signed up for several different contests and still haven't won a thing.

For now, I have a lot of time to just play WS beta without interruption, but still I can't get a key.