Poll: At what stage did you begin playing WoW?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Started 2 months after TBC came out.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started about a month before TBC was released, so technically, in vanilla. Right after TBC came out, I deleted all my characters and rerolled horde.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Started during TBC.

I was in the two Beta's for Wow. Played throughout Vanilla sharing an account with a friend, raided up till C'thun, and then went into half of Naxx 40man. Then was on/off throughout TBC, stuck around most of WOTLK, and quit twice now in Cata. I think no more...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually started in the last week of Vanilla with my trail account and ended buying the game when TBC was relased so I chose TBC.

When Hurricane Katrina hit the northern east coast in Vanilla. I got to level 6 and then the power went out for 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    During TBC

15+ Year Old Account
    eu-release of vanilla feb. 2005 guess or 2004, dont remember, long ago, still fun
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    i began playing when AQ event began, no idea what patch that was, but i remember the patch and trailer for it and all the events going on and such.

three or four months before Burning Crusade came out

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic / Vanilla. Started Australia Day (26-Jan) 2005.

Holy shit, that's a while ago! Time flies.
    Last edited by Thingamajig; 2011-08-16 at 01:43 PM. Reason: yes

Release day! Although I didn't have a level 60 till a month or two before TBC lol. Was trying out every class to see which one I liked!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

vanilla, 14 y/o in naxx40

Deleted
    I remember I was lvl 40-50 when gates of aq started. though i didnt have a clue what was going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    June 2008

I just ran around Silvermoon for hours talking to my cousin and his friends.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    BC. I remember being jealous of a mage with a kara hat that looked like a witches hat.

Deleted
    Vanilla.. I started playing on a private server a few months after the launch. Then moved to official like 6 months later because the private server was too buggy, had huge lag and they wiped the character every few weeks.

However I must say the time played on private servers was the most memorably and although the gameplay was absolutely horrible, it was there where I met the best people and guilds. Later all the core members of my guild moved to official but the guild sort of lost it's identity and died after a while.

Deleted
    Vanilla mosuckra.

During late Vanilla. I remember the AQ event and the Naxx events, but not really doing much in them.

Technically I started during BC, as it was a couple of months before Wrath came out, but I voted Wrath as I didn't experience much of the game till after that christmas.