Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekdin View Post
    Going with something kind of basic but with a "GREEN" "FEL" kind of Nature twist.

Weapon is Ruthless Shield is from Nef, Belt and legs are last Tier, Shoulders Helm and gloves are Ulda 25 drops and Tabard is AB PvP Tarbard. ^_^
    I saw your Fel-Shaman-Set today and I totaly like it.
    Problem is, you didnt wrote where your Weapon is from, u just told us about your shield from nef.
    And one more thing, since im Alliance - what other Tarbard u may recommend?

Like to see your answer soon!!

Greetings
    Dr.VAx

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No, no you cannot.

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 03:05 PM ----------

You and everyone else, sorry it's just so... Generic and uncreative.
    I don't care, it's the best looking gear out there!

I could create so many original sets but noone would beat this one.

ALSO!

I've had t5 and 6 all from TBC and i've always wanted to wear it again. I think it's a shame how easy you can get them nowadays, when i worked so hard for them in TBC
    Last edited by Wrien; 2011-10-12 at 08:05 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    Did you post the wrong link, or are you using the exact same set as me? o_O
    I posted the wrong link, I'd never were that.. No offense

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Chrovax View Post
    I saw your Fel-Shaman-Set today and I totaly like it.
    Problem is, you didnt wrote where your Weapon is from, u just told us about your shield from nef.
    And one more thing, since im Alliance - what other Tarbard u may recommend?

Like to see your answer soon!!

Greetings
    Dr.VAx
    The weapon is RUTHLESS.

Shield is off Nef.

>.>

As for tabard, I guess Illidari tabard would work out ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went on a simpler side. I really like the colors.. Those pants pretty much inspired the whole set. Idk why I like them so much. If you have any decent suggestions for another 1h axe, let me know. (:

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33384452

i made a set with that wep earlier in this thread just look for that lol

I hope I'm not the only one that thinks this new feature is wack. /cowers

But I don't play anymore, so why do I care? Just in case I do come back. ;x

Deleted
    Playing as resto and enhancement:
    i51.tinypic.com/nn8w2p.jpg
    If there only were good fist weapons already

Deleted
    I will be using full season 3 Vengeful Gladiator gear. On my dwarf. Keleseth's (70lvl) dagger on MH and Vael (bwl 2nd boss) shield. GG

chief brigadier set
    and then the pink shield off mag, and pink mace out of hyjal, and I have a few different pink cloaks to work with lol

and helm of destruction for the screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by Jekdin View Post
    Going with something kind of basic but with a "GREEN" "FEL" kind of Nature twist.

Weapon is Ruthless Shield is from Nef, Belt and legs are last Tier, Shoulders Helm and gloves are Ulda 25 drops and Tabard is AB PvP Tarbard. ^_^

I thought this set looked amazing until I tried it on a troll female. It almost makes me want to race change :3
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I thought this set looked amazing until I tried it on a troll female. It almost makes me want to race change :3
    Get used to the fact that Orc females make any gear look badass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Add to that and 3 females of specific races have weapons that are too damn small. Belves, Trolls and Draenei. Make a female of any of those races and look at their gear, specifically weapons. Then look at the more notorious ones like female tauren and humans and you will weep if you like impressive weapon models. They look so damn pathetic on those three that I can never roll as them.

Not sure which mace I want to use for both hands. Longer handle or shorter handle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Add to that and 3 females of specific races have weapons that are too damn small. Belves, Trolls and Draenei. Make a female of any of those races and look at their gear, specifically weapons. Then look at the more notorious ones like female tauren and humans and you will weep if you like impressive weapon models. They look so damn pathetic on those three that I can never roll as them.
    I find Trolls to have just about the perfect weapon size. Female Hummies always make me defecate blocks, the weapons are waaaaay oversized. Blood Elves I agree have too small weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    You mean how, on Belves/Trolls/Draenei, the weapons look like they're the proper size for that type of weapon instead of daggers that look like swords, one handed swords that look like two handed swords, two handed swords that look like the bastard love child of Bleach, Berserk, and Final Fantasy, and staves that look like god damn telephone poles?

Also, shoulder pads that are only twice as big as their heads, instead of eight times the size of their heads...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsake View Post
    You mean how, on Belves/Trolls/Draenei, the weapons look like they're the proper size for that type of weapon instead of daggers that look like swords, one handed swords that look like two handed swords, two handed swords that look like the bastard love child of Bleach, Berserk, and Final Fantasy, and staves that look like god damn telephone poles?

Also, shoulder pads that are only twice as big as their heads, instead of eight times the size of their heads...
    Blood Elf weapon size is rather silly, you can barely see most one-handers. I'm not certain about Draenei, never played one for long enough. Trolls I think are fine.

For ele I will probably go the off set of T6 (you know same armor design but different coloring, has more brown), for enh I will probably go T2 and for resto I haven't decided yet. I am still looking at weapons and shields to go with these though
    Last edited by Noviskers; 2011-10-14 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noviskers View Post
    For ele I will probably go the off set of T6 (you know same armor design but different coloring, has more brown), for enh I will probably go T2 and for resto I haven't decided yet. I am still looking at weapons and shields to go with these though
    This mace and this shield are probably the best matches for shammy T6.

new but

ptrDOTwowheadDOTcom/compare?items=30170:30171:30172:30173:46205:71777:30030:72855:30066