Been thinking about my enhancement spec looks and I think I'll go with this

I like the helm and all, but if something better doesn't catch my eye, I'll be turning helm graphics off :\
    And the weapons are a place holder, though I do think I want to keep the axe. Cloak is also placeholder to see what else comes along (if any).
    Other than that, just a mish-mash of tier gear I thought looked nice together

Deleted
    I was planning on wearing my goold old Vengefull gear...damn you gotta love those red spikes on an orc !

But then Blizz decided to add all those "impossible to aquire anymore" sets to Area 52 and every kid is going to purchase em......

Gonna stay t12 /t13 hardmode it seems...thanks blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anezka View Post
    I was planning on wearing my goold old Vengefull gear...damn you gotta love those red spikes on an orc !

But then Blizz decided to add all those "impossible to aquire anymore" sets to Area 52 and every kid is going to purchase em......

Gonna stay t12 /t13 hardmode it seems...thanks blizzard
    Seasons 1 through 3 are available in exchange for their respective tier tokens on Quel'danas, so they aren't exactly 'impossible to acquire'. And besides, ye're a bloody shammy not one of them silly warlocks and their 'ooh mah gear can't be obtained anymore, touch me I'm famous'.

Woop woop #2

Deleted
    Thats what i am saying
    Those sets were removed from the game, aka impossible to get but now they are available again.

Why would you, me or anybody who pvped to get his vengefull gear look the same with a dude who just bought it 3 years later ?

Its not about "touch me i am famous" its about wearing something you feel proud about having.

Deleted
    Thats what i am saying
    Those sets were removed from the game, aka impossible to get but now they are available again.
    Thing is, they never were removed. They were always available at Quel'danas in excange for the apropriate tokens (T6 tokens for S3 etc.).

Deleted
    I thought that this trading feature was added recently.

If thats so i am mistaken and i'm sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt it s4 that was removed?
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*

Deleted
    Either t6 or the frost version of T10, still trying to decide which looks more epic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo. View Post
    Isnt it s4 that was removed?
    Nope, S4 is the easiest to get what with it being available for honor from the legacy vendors and all.

It is the current Honor gear for 70 (brutal), but i thought i read somewhere they want to bring back some PvP gear by vendor, mostly S3
    imagine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Thing is, they never were removed. They were always available at Quel'danas in excange for the apropriate tokens (T6 tokens for S3 etc.).
    Actually, only S1 and S2 are available from Quel'Danas.

T6 > S2
    T5 > S1

Making S3 unavailable to players (before the patch hits).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusei View Post
    Actually, only S1 and S2 are available from Quel'Danas.

T6 > S2
    T5 > S1

Making S3 unavailable to players (before the patch hits).
    Hmmm might be, I was damn certain S3 was obtainable too. :/

Deleted
    Good news

Deleted

This will be my new looks. Cant wait to get out of the firelands items.
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-11-06 at 04:49 AM.

Deleted
    Good news
    Yeah, sorry I messed up, turns out the off-set items (belt, bracers, boots) of S3 are available so I just reckoned the rest is too.

Quote Originally Posted by crusty272 View Post

This will be my new looks. Cant wait to get out of the firelands items.
    Which belt is that? O_o

Also, I think your hair is on fire. <.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Which belt is that? O_o

Also, I think your hair is on fire. <.<
    Its the best looking mail belt ingame, thats what it is. And here's a link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47563

The modelviewer won't show the entiere animation on the crown, it looks better ingame

Cheers

Deleted

lots of AQ farming for me :<
    Last edited by mmocbee0927aa0; 2011-11-06 at 01:29 PM. Reason: smaller image