us. battle .net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Kayaan/simple
    (had to add some spaces to bring the link)

Not fully complete yet, but close enough to show off. I'll be sporting the 80's head band until I can get XT to drop my helm.

Of my transmog sets, this one is probably my favorite. Went for the magma/lava/fire set. Couple different tiers mixed in. Cant wait till we can transmog legendarys so i can get rid of this ugly staff.

armory

probablly turn it into funeral prye, though if i can find a better match i will rock that

This is how my Ele Shammy currently looks!

I love the colours of this set cause it really screams HORDE!

The sets name is Wrathfin and is found on Outland enemies between lvl 58-70 or AH!
    Shirt is Scarlet Filigreed Doublet bought in Dalaran.
    Shoulders are Drakesfire Epaulets and are a BoE World Drop.
    Head are Crown of Destruction dropping from Ragnaros in Molten Core.
    Tabard is my guilds!

(The belt is actually not Wrathfin but Garmaul, as I haven't found the belt yet)

FML for not having gotten a shield yet, no-existant luck! I was thinking of going with the Bloodspattered Shield to complete this look fully!
    Last edited by Lily Crowley; 2012-04-09 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaan View Post
    us. battle .net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Kayaan/simple
    (had to add some spaces to bring the link)

Not fully complete yet, but close enough to show off. I'll be sporting the 80's head band until I can get XT to drop my helm.
    If you can get your hands on it there's a realy nice looking axe from JARAXXUS EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION! 25man.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47266/blood-fury

Fits the set and works nicely for people like myself that vendored or disenchanted the axe you're using yourself - Quest reward in Shadowmoon Valley iirc.

Too bad there's so few good looking green axes around. There's also the choice of the Bind on Account archaology axe. Though that looks kinda poo..

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    If you can get your hands on it there's a realy nice looking axe from JARAXXUS EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION! 25man.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47266/blood-fury

Fits the set and works nicely for people like myself that vendored or disenchanted the axe you're using yourself - Quest reward in Shadowmoon Valley iirc.

Too bad there's so few good looking green axes around. There's also the choice of the Bind on Account archaology axe. Though that looks kinda poo..
    Don't forget the crafted Fel Edged Battleaxe. It's green and doesn't suck.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    Don't forget the crafted Fel Edged Battleaxe. It's green and doesn't suck.
    I would use that except, i think it's buttugly

Deleted
    I guess i'll have to go with the recolored Stormrage Rainment.
    Last edited by mmocd9058fb8bd; 2012-04-12 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrick View Post
    I guess i'll have to go with the recolored Stormrage Rainment.
    Shamans transmogging to Leather? I sure hope not!

Thats kinda like putting salt in a open wound for me...I would love that axe...sadly its horde only...
    Ally version of that axe isnt as appealing...frankly ally's got the short end of the stick that tier...
    Horde have all the luck when it comes to cool armors/weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaan View Post
    Thats kinda like putting salt in a open wound for me...I would love that axe...sadly its horde only...
    Ally version of that axe isnt as appealing...frankly ally's got the short end of the stick that tier...
    Horde have all the luck when it comes to cool armors/weapons.
    Oh right.. Never even thought about that whole alliance horde difference. Oh well. Just fits better than Horde > Alliance, dont you agree

I would use that except, i think it's buttugly
    Wat. I have the blue version, Frostbite, and I think it's the bee's knees...well, I did until I drastically upgraded computers and saw just how horrible Landslide really looks on it ruins everything it touches visually.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for chest/legs that go with the Gronnstalker recolor? Here is what I have currently, but there is no matching chest or legs for it: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...76:32510:32346
    The ilvl-251 versions of the nonset Agility mail from ICC go decently well with the proper Gronnstalker recolored items, though they clash with the boots and belt you've chosen. Here's a link to all the items in the set, which include belt and boots you can look at in consideration. My knowledge of other brown gear isn't too expansive, though.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Wat. I have the blue version, Frostbite, and I think it's the bee's knees...well, I did until I drastically upgraded computers and saw just how horrible Landslide really looks on it ruins everything it touches visually.
    Yeah i've come to realize recently that when making a Transmog you need to take Landslide into consideration.

As i see it at the moment there's 3 choices.

Get a weapon that does not show Enchants - Rising Tide, Decapitator, ect ect. There's a few of them around.
    Get a set that acually fits the Landslide - Using a few parts of the 10man Worldbreaker, i think it fits okay.
    Look buttugly

Hopefully Blizzard will acknowledge that the choice to not show Enchants on weapons is something people should have. Power Torrent AND Landeslide are both WAY WAY too visual. Landslide absolutely wrecks all daggers at the moment. nothing but the enchant is visible. At least my Rogue got the Hakkari Twin Warblades and they dont show enchant.

Anyways. We need to keep bringing this issue to Blizzards attention! This has been brought up alot since 4.3 and the implementation of Transmogrification, but we cant let them forget! For the sake of never seeing Landslide again!

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:38 AM ----------

Thinking about it, are there anyone that know a site where there's a fully compiled list of all the weapons in game that does NOT show enchants?

Deleted
    *Cough cough choke choke cough*

I'm using this one and so far I can tell you that a) the model is amazing, b) it fits many many sets (it has some neutral brown and some nice cool blue), and c) it doesn't show enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *Cough cough choke choke cough*

I'm using this one and so far I can tell you that a) the model is amazing, b) it fits many many sets (it has some neutral brown and some nice cool blue), and c) it doesn't show enchants.
    Duly noted. May have to pick that up and rock some T4 (or blue T5 if I can get pants from Kael). As much as I love my Pauldrons of Wild Magic set...it needs a break.

Frostbite comes back out, though, if/when we get a "hide enchant" option.
    Last edited by Imadraenei; 2012-04-11 at 07:11 AM.

I wear this one a lot, needs new hands desperately though.

Love this, but it's so common that I can't wear it anymore

@Pyrrus,
    lol @ last picture, looks awesome, lil Ragnaros is what female dwarf shaman asendence should look like! XD

Why thank you! I used to be a female Tauren and he looked rather small, but now since I've shrunk and he's grown we make an odd couple

Was looking through my folder and figured I'd show some older sets:

This is mostly sunwell gear, with t12 regular gloves, and the axes from mgt regular

This is the golden t6 offcolor. Most of the pieces are from wrath dungeons with the shoulders from BT. Axes are from the level 20 sfk shaman quest.

wait, does the axes from the first baws in mgt not show enchants? :O

Deleted
    wait, does the axes from the first baws in mgt not show enchants? :O
    It does... You can see the cloud'o'piss effect in the screenies.