Deleted
    Just a standard Grim Reaper look with Frost Scythe. Been using this for a long time, and for some reason haven't gotten bored of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    That's true, but is not really "unique" when you use a full set, is way better to combine things but is not easy to make a cool and unique set :S
    Let's replace unique with "rather uncommon". Better?

My Pet Battle Website: GirlsDontPetBattle!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know people like to use these set because of Nostalgia and that many people don't have it, but that set is ugly as fuck, i remenber having a warlock with that set and was so happy when i changed it (so ugly), even the T7.5 looks way better
    I LOVE that set. Love it because it's kind of ludicrous in it's colours. This set makes me look like a 70's Pimp on drugs. And that's a good thing.

But tbh, I wore it from somewhere in 5.2 for pretty much 6 months straight, and then I was kind of ready to start wearing other transmogs I'd made for more then just a day here and there. Past few months I deliberately stayed away from wearing it, so it would feel special again when I did put it on again. I think that time is nigh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I LOVE that set. Love it because it's kind of ludicrous in it's colours. This set makes me look like a 70's Pimp on drugs. And that's a good thing.

But tbh, I wore it from somewhere in 5.2 for pretty much 6 months straight, and then I was kind of ready to start wearing other transmogs I'd made for more then just a day here and there. Past few months I deliberately stayed away from wearing it, so it would feel special again when I did put it on again. I think that time is nigh!
    Well why not make a set around something of that set? maybe around the shoulders and the guantles, etc etc etc... (combine things, use your imagination you may end up with something even better )

Deleted
    I know people like to use these set because of Nostalgia and that many people don't have it, but that set is ugly as fuck, i remenber having a warlock with that set and was so happy when i changed it (so ugly), even the T7.5 looks way better
    I have the full Lock T3 set on my shadow priest, and I agree that at bottom it's relatively ugly. But then again, this extremely weird look somehow makes it interesting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyburger View Post
    Here we go
    Awesome. Really good looking mog

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Awesome. Really good looking mog
    Agreed, but surely she/he could grab something for the Felguard weapon to match :P
    Maybe some ez Firelands soloing.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyburger View Post
    Here we go
    What staff is that??

caster Haste Staff from Deathwing normal http://www.wowhead.com/item=78477/ti...-steps-of-time the heroic is purple, not sure about LFR

Last edited by xskarma; 2014-03-19 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Make sure a picture fits the page without scroll bars. Anything with scrollbars gets turned into a link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here are the 3 sets i use my fav being the normal mode(red) sha skin set...just cuz i never see anyone wear it and imo its the best looking warlock set ever...then a cata pvp set with my own touch and last seasons pvp set with my touch

http://imgur.com/ATyBDKQ,Un9JgXH,PMS0DPI

Guys, which staff/1h would you recommend for the the challenge mode armor?

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

10+ Year Old Account

Project Troll Roll | Signature Requests: Open

If you're looking for something original, I recommend this one I've been using in past. Especially good on fem worgen. It's green AND purple, just fabulous for lock :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Guys, which staff/1h would you recommend for the the challenge mode armor?
    I'd use Staff of Shadowflame from classic Nefarian.

Hell, looking at your transmogs just brought me to buy a race change. But I don't know if I want to be female UD or belf...
    Last edited by mmocf671b58f24; 2014-03-23 at 01:47 PM.

Decided to rock Tier 14, got bored of tier 3, still my favorite lock set in the game.

After one week of stress and frustration, I finally managed to do all Challenge Modes. F that Brewery!

http://i.imgur.com/5xe2jlZ.jpg
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-03-29 at 01:50 PM. Reason: If your pic produces a scroll bar it's too large and needs to be linked or reduced in size

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Not overly original, and very much inspired by a previous poster in this thread, but nonetheless, this is my warlock;

http://i.imgur.com/umJ0Atx.jpg?1
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-03-29 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large pictures, please

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    After one week of stress and frustration
    Heh, after whole MoP I gave up... purerly due to lack of 4 others to do CM's with. Server is dead (at least Horde side), guild/friends unsubbed or not intreasted in CM's, OpenRaid peeps only take ones that already have 9/9 Gold and so on... So far I've got 1 Silver done, again not cause I suck and fail them but because unability to find 4 other willing to give it a try.
    Fully aware that I'm whining here, just had to vent.

Back on topic of transmoging, not most unique look :P but what MH are you using? can't really see at this angle.

@Venziir

Well its not one full set, so orginal enough
    It looks good, only thing not quite fitting in my opinion is staff.

Mabye check out Cataclysmic Gladiator's Battle Staff, I think it will be better fit, and it's quite easy to get.
    Last edited by Zerel; 2014-03-24 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Reply to Venziir
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"