Way too many pics taken in far-too-dark scenery to really have any good sense of what you actually look like
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    wondering why they just do not let us trans mog our staffs into pole arms for cloth casters. Currently, we have the lowest available transmogable weapons into other weapons. This would also give mages something mog as well (and priests). They do not need to let us use the weapon, and would simply open up a far more array of mog pieces for us.
    My biggest problem is the god damn wands! Immaculately Preserved Wand is my current weapon (and BiS I think?), and jesus there are barely no good looking wands at all. Why can't they just make so they're transmoggable into daggers/swords (for warlocks, daggers/maces priests, etc etc). It's very annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the the fat zonozz wand. You can buy the orange color from the old valor vendor instrument wind for justice points. There's also a blue and a green version. I can't remember which difficulty drops those drop on-orange is norm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphric View Post
    I like the the fat zonozz wand. You can buy the orange color from the old valor vendor instrument wind for justice points. There's also a blue and a green version. I can't remember which difficulty drops those drop on-orange is norm.
    Yeah, those are decent looking. Overall however they're very... linear (I cannot come up with a better explanation...), due to being something you only had there and nothing you ever saw basically. Take all the pvp wands, one look for all 4 tiers both WoTLK and TBC. I hope Blizzard will emphasize wands a little bit more in WoD, or just remove them, really.

Anyone got wand-tips for the Sunwell warlock gear? http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=413
    I got myself one of the Cataclysmic wands (http://www.wowhead.com/item=73450/ca...baton-of-light), which looked very nice but sadly enough the whole finesse of the wand which made it look good was destroyed by Jade Spirit..

I've just got the Warlock CMod set with The Bringer of Death as my staff. The staff may seem a bit plain, but it really works with a Jade Spirit enchant on it - in a minimalist sort of way. I never really understood the need for "staves" anyway. None of the books ever mention any sort of weapon that gives the wielder and enhanced magical power aside from Aetiesh, but that's a legendary staff given only to the Guardian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do wands still display when you're not using then, like a sword or dagger on the hip? Also does the wand stay our in combat? Because if not it probably won't seem like a big enough deal for blizz to make sure there's a lot of sexy wands

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    No arguments!

/drool
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphric View Post
    Do wands still display when you're not using then, like a sword or dagger on the hip? Also does the wand stay our in combat? Because if not it probably won't seem like a big enough deal for blizz to make sure there's a lot of sexy wands
    Yes, there are no more secondary weapons, they're just like daggers etc.

I think I'll keep this one for a few weeks at least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think it was a side-effect of when they eased xmog restrictions on 2handers
    Realy? OMG....
    I got T12 Sulfuras some weeks ago and sold it to a vendor because the glyph only mentions axes, swords and polearms.
    Damn you blizzard :/

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Realy? OMG....
    I got T12 Sulfuras some weeks ago and sold it to a vendor because the glyph only mentions axes, swords and polearms.
    If it was less than a month you can get it back with the battle.net restoration service
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I just have issues with female belfs in robes, too heavy to use compared to Draenei and Humans. So I went for the typical sexy BELF xmorg.

I'm on this for a while now, looking to change it up a bit once I get more time to solo old raids and stuff.
    Last edited by sugarfree; 2014-04-16 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killmatik View Post
    Anyone got wand-tips for the Sunwell warlock gear? http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=413
    I got myself one of the Cataclysmic wands (http://www.wowhead.com/item=73450/ca...baton-of-light), which looked very nice but sadly enough the whole finesse of the wand which made it look good was destroyed by Jade Spirit..
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=27890

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Realy? OMG....
    Well, I destroyed the Eye of Sulfuras on my Lock - which I had on my bank for at least 2 years - just shortly before the change was made. Now that is exasperating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would anyone suggest good GREEN staff for challange mode gear?
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

@sugarfree

Which dagger is that?

My newly boosted warlock. Nothing really fancy yet, going for some green look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Also quick question about that Glyph: does the Demon equip the original Weapon in your Backpack or what the Weapon is transmogrified into?
    Don't know if the fixed all the maces things but the Demon only equip the original weapon not what it's transmogrified into.

@Vaehatiel, i really like your set but IMO you should change the staff and the guantles