Deleted
    ATM my Set isn't very special.
    But I'm looking for something fiery that suits a destro wl well.
    Problem is, that I neither like T14 nor T..? (Firelands - don't know the T number ^^). So the most "fiery" thing I found was T6 with it's "Lava Shoulders".
    Any other suggestions?

EDIT: Changed image to link - it's too large
    EDIT2: Made a thumbnail
    Last edited by mmocf671b58f24; 2014-06-22 at 11:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could try tier 2 shoulders or their red look alike that drops from black morass

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    But I'm looking for something fiery that suits a destro wl well.
    Problem is, that I neither like T14 nor T..? (Firelands - don't know the T number ^^). So the most "fiery" thing I found was T6 with it's "Lava Shoulders".
    Any other suggestions?
    The Naxx 25 Valorous Plagueheart robe & gloves go well with fiery-looking stuff. With your current helm and maybe the Firelands shoulders, or the H T11 mage lookalike shoulders... I'd have to look around in mogit to come up with some other ideas.

There is also the pvp recolor of the t5 that has red on it with the black. That looks great with fiery items. I use the Heroic Power Generator Hood with it and it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    There is also the pvp recolor of the t5 that has red on it with the black. That looks great with fiery items. I use the Heroic Power Generator Hood with it and it looks awesome.
    Oh man I need to get that pvp set ... I never noticed it's darker than the tier. Always thought it was just the same.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could also try Shoulderpads of Twisted Fate from ToES normal, the normal Mantle of Closed Doors from Fire Lands normal, Mantle of Roaring Flames from Black Wings Decent heroic, Sanctified Dark Coven Shoulderpads from ICC 25heroic, Mantle of the Preserver from Ulduar 10, Soot Covered Mantle from Ulduar 25, or Mantle of the Malefic from the Mt Hyjal raid.
    These all look flamey to me in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Oh man I need to get that pvp set ... I never noticed it's darker than the tier. Always thought it was just the same.
    O.o I thought the exact same thing.

Deleted
    Thank you guys. I'm trying to get some of the pieces you suggested.
    I liked Mantle of Closed Doors from Fire Lands normal and Mantle of Roaring Flames from Black Wings Decent heroic best but it will take some weeks until I'll get them.
    Any suggestions for a Robe and Gloves that go with Mantle of Closed Doors? Wowhead said that there is no Robe in this lookalike set .
    T7 25 Shoulders are cool in this firey context too btw!

Deleted
    Atm im wearing t6 gear, but Im really annoyed by how common the mog is.
    Anyone any idea for something a bit more original, but with the same feel to it?
    I also would like some grim reaper style mog, but cant really work anything out..

http://i.imgur.com/dwnV3Kr.png

This is the set I'm working on, I've got all of it save the boots. (the boots only drop in the failbags from ToT, with a 2% drop rate. fml)
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-06-25 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Scroll bars are bad mmkay. Use large thumbnails for large images next time, please

10+ Year Old Account
    To me, nothing says grim reaper as much as deathbringer from ulduar. You vould also do some tier 5, but its probably even more common. One thing I have seen though is the death bringer robes that have the tealish glow, and the blue green recolor of the tier 5 shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

Also sexy mog-I hate that marching tier boots are rate fail bag :/

Deleted
    Thanks again for your tipps.
    The Gear I'm trying to get now is this: http://www.juleztb.de/flames.jpg

Sadly this won't be easy, as I can't farm it on my own.
    The Staff from Madness is behind Ultraxion which still is impossible to solo I think and the set items are from ToT nhc where I don't think I can find a group for. I still have the HC set items but they are in a deeper red and don't line up with the helmet and the staff that well...
    Last edited by mmocf671b58f24; 2014-06-25 at 07:41 AM.

Deleted
    well I was wearing T6, pvp recolor. i changed it up and im wearing the relentless pvp chest with tier 9 head and shoulders. But im annoyed by the shoulders cause they dont fit the robes. as for boots and the like i just have some black ones that just blend in with the rest of the set.

Any tips on shoulders would be nice, if I just could post pictures it would bbe easier haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alphric View Post
    To me, nothing says grim reaper as much as deathbringer from ulduar. You vould also do some tier 5, but its probably even more common. One thing I have seen though is the death bringer robes that have the tealish glow, and the blue green recolor of the tier 5 shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I really dont like the shoulders and head of Ulduar lock set. I dont like it in general if the hair of my character isnt visible, or his face for that matter.
    I prefer running around with a bloodwoven mask or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I really dont like the shoulders and head of Ulduar lock set. I dont like it in general if the hair of my character isnt visible, or his face for that matter.
    I prefer running around with a bloodwoven mask or something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Mostly transmogging back and forth between Felheart and Malefic sets. (shame the wings don't unfold in a transmog) Occasionally exchanging Felheart horsn for Nemesis hood. And ofc sporting the Felhound on a stick.
    Don't know what you mean? The Malefic Wings do indeed unfold in transmog?! They always do when you jump for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wings come out of the helm.

Deleted
    Yup they come from the helm

- - - Updated - - -

This is what i came up with, still looking for new shoulders because they dont fit to wel with the robes.
    ideas are welcome

Looks like it's time to put nalak on farm.
    Just like tier pieces, world bosses do not drop PVP helm, shoulders, or chest. I would just wait. Vicious and Cataclysmic were both absent for a while before they brought vendors back.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Just like tier pieces, world bosses do not drop PVP helm, shoulders, or chest. I would just wait. Vicious and Cataclysmic were both absent for a while before they brought vendors back.
    Yep. I'd be willing to bet on 6.0 or WOD, but they will come back.

Some sets I've been rolling with lately , thought i'd contribute!

http://i.imgur.com/2jL7u66.jpg

LFR teir helm/shoulders ( or lookalikes)
    Conquerors Deathbringer gloves/robe, Tyrannical pvp belt (LFR Miasmic skullbelt looks the best, just got it this week)
    Normal/flex revalations of ys'haarj offhand, S14 Weapon (I recently replaced it with the heroic strength sword off paragons, perfect for the purple look.

http://i.imgur.com/ii0klKg.png

Same concept, just goes a tad better with green fire.
    Normal/flex Helm/shoulders t16
    Greivous belt, hands, and offhand
    Loshan, Terror Incarnate (i believe this is the LFR version, normal is black/purple and heroic is red, I get alot of whispers wearing this set just asking about the weapon

Finally, my current one that i made this morning
    http://i.imgur.com/VNjht64.png

Head- Flamecasters burning crown (heroic)
    Chillblain Shoulders (Heroic ToT)
    Robes of Nova (Ra'den)
    Crystal Claw Gloves (heroic tortos)
    Miasmic Skullbelt (Heroic Malkorok)
    Ironmender OH, ghoulslicer MH (I was honestly trying to build a set around ghoulslicer to make it work)
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-06-27 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large pictures next time, please

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-06-27 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large images next time please