^ weapon seems a bit much considering the rest of it is rather lowkey, but overall I dig it. Tabard and somehow that helm make that Org guard set actually work on a Forsaken
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    ^ weapon seems a bit much considering the rest of it is rather lowkey, but overall I dig it. Tabard and somehow that helm make that Org guard set actually work on a Forsaken
    works considering im stuck with the staff, before that I had mh/oh tyraninical glad shanker/ malevolent glad reprieve which match perfectly as well, dagger even has a horde symbol on it. and of course with them unsheathed, looks like a rogue =D

Man, I've switched from rarely using full sets to mostly using full sets. I feel like I ran through all my mix/match possible combos. Maybe over a tier or two I'll pick up enough stuff to be able to have some fresh mix/match ideas.

Which reminds me, I need to pick up the rest of the SoO lfr tier color set ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harpocrates View Post
    works considering im stuck with the staff, before that I had mh/oh tyraninical glad shanker/ malevolent glad reprieve which match perfectly as well, dagger even has a horde symbol on it. and of course with them unsheathed, looks like a rogue =D
    Wild, just today I switched to the dagger from I think ToCr with the Horde symbol on it for my latest mog (just the normal mode t14 / sha skin regalia, full set)

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Currently using a simple one, but I have 4 that I swap through frequently. The current one, I had a Tauren Priest in a group, and it was a close copy of his, and I really liked it. The others, I'm not going to transmog to just for a screenshot though (will upload them in a moment just making sure of picture size.)

http://i.imgur.com/WoLS0DG.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by xskarma; 2015-01-06 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large pictures next time please
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Currently at work but if there is enough demand I will upload some ingame pictures.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Khitryy/simple

Pretty straightforward, wanted something that would go with my shoulders, still trying to figure out a decent wand.

Deleted
    Lifespark Visage.. why this can't be just simple black mask? What a shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    http://puu.sh/ehqXX/4fa3ea4051.jpg
    http://puu.sh/ehqW3/f4da2ade27.jpg
    Looking for matching gloves, any got some tips?
    My suggestion would be to get rid of that tabard or replace it with a Sunreaver one. You got that sinister/flamey/pyromancer theme going on, and then suddenly, a pretty blue tabard.

Deleted

i like purple and blue combinations
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2015-01-09 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTommy View Post
    My suggestion would be to get rid of that tabard or replace it with a Sunreaver one. You got that sinister/flamey/pyromancer theme going on, and then suddenly, a pretty blue tabard.
    Ye I noticed I had the sunreaver tabard in bank, found a pair of gloves too which are a bit bertter
    http://puu.sh/eiuqv/05b58fee77.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I have three warlocks and because I like old school they are wearing Felheart (human male), Grand Marshal (human male) and T5 (dwarf male), each with matching staffs.
    Last edited by Bodom; 2015-01-09 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got teh Imperator HC staff

Personal Eiffel tower on the back.

Deleted
    Here's mine Undercity/Fel Flame theme:

http://i.imgur.com/17SipR3.jpg
    Last edited by Elysia; 2015-01-15 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Please use thumbnails for large images.

What staff is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayerx View Post
    What staff is that?
    Felsoul Staff from Salvage crates

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Felsoul Staff from Salvage crates
    You may find it better with other sets, with the original felsoul from salvage it's crap, IMO.

That might go good with the CM set. I thought it was a dark moon staff or something so thank god I don't have to go do that mess. Curious to see what the illusions look like on that staff. I've gotten 3 pieces of felsoul but ofc all non show items aka legs, 2x bracers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Deleted
    looking good girl