Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    The most evil clothing imaginable...

Abercrombie and fitch...
    your warlock wouldn't be evil, they'd just be a spoiled, richish, rednecky preppy kid that's an asshole to everyone else that doesn't dress in a similar fashion or listen to similar music.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2015-12-23 at 09:57 PM.

My Lock - Used to love Black Cauldron so huge fan of the hood. Really sad I missed the red version, hope it's available again in the new Transmog mix up. Can anyone think of some better weapons?

Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2015-12-23 at 11:49 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    @rogueMatthias, sadly i don't know of a better weapon (at least not right now), but i wanted to point out.... This looks really good!!!! good work!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    My Lock - Used to love Black Cauldron so huge fan of the hood. Really sad I missed the red version, hope it's available again in the new Transmog mix up. Can anyone think of some better weapons?
    Black Cauldron? Wowhead doesn't return anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dissidence View Post

Updated since my last post on page 141, obvious what I have gone for... Bit cheesey maybe, but I like it, had far more good comments in-game than other mogs I've tried out.
    So what piece is it that gives the Gul'dan-esq bones and skulls?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    So what piece is it that gives the Gul'dan-esq bones and skulls?
    Tier 17 Mythic set.

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times. -_- I want to contribute.. will look around and make some posts and be back

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Maybe the Tyrannical Gladiator's Energy Staff could go with this pretty awesome xmog set... no, wait, I think that those are blue when you're Alliance.
    Mmh... Twin's Pact from ToC? It kinda doesn't fit the colors of the set, but it's an awesome staff, besides it's EFFING HUGE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    Mmh... Twin's Pact from ToC? It kinda doesn't fit the colors of the set, but it's an awesome staff, besides it's EFFING HUGE.
    Aside from that, it's also Horde only.

The mog I've been using for awhile, updated to use the awesome new belt from archi!

Right! Shit, I should really start playing Alliance more to know that kind of thing, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalpha View Post

The mog I've been using for awhile, updated to use the awesome new belt from archi!
    The chest piece, hands, shoulders and staff look good together, not a fan of the helmet nor the tabard though (They look cool but they don't match)

much bones, such green.
    Last edited by Pherox; 2015-12-27 at 08:14 PM. Reason: added mark 2

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    Tier 17 Mythic set.
    Thanks, I kept forgetting the Mythic T17 looked more radically different than its normal and heroic counterpart.

Guess I'll be sticking with the red bones/skulls from the TBC set since I don't think anyone wants to run Mythic BRF for funsies/mogging lol.

I've seen a plenty of mythic mog/mount runs get Premade filter.

Not gone for a warlocky transmog but here's my warlock lol

Found a weapon to go with the mythic BRF set!

@Pherox

What are the 1H, OH and head from your 'mog?

Sword is Taner's terrible spine(N), dagger is Ko'ragh's boot knife(N), OH is Interloper's mossy skull and the head is from the garrison trading post laughing skull rep

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently dusted off my heroic ICC set. Trying to find a good weapon for it. Ideas?