10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know which staff i like better. I wish we could have a black mask . Only leather masks are black.

Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...ock-tier-sets/

Site has matching stuff for every tier, as close as they can. Also has every other class if you felt so inclined. Enjoy.

Personally I will now be collecting offset pieces so I can look like the priest T13. I'm in love with the design, and and definitely going to be rocking the look as soon as I can.

Don't know if im gonna go with the full set or use the Wrathful Gladiator head, which looks pretty awesome.

This

or this

Deleted

^^

Got a head too but it was hidden when I logged out and too lazy to log in to change.

Hey, btw, does any of you know if the fiery aureola still drops in the instance Coren's digging swirly utensil lets you go to? I tried to get it but I don't want to farm something that doesn't drop anymore.

Tier 5 set with Tempest of Chaos, and im looking for a nice off hand book that has a skull or something like that.

Pretty much this. Something clean/formal, yet undeniably warlocky. Now if they would only make that Voidwalker useful..

Where do those shoulders come from? I know they are part of one of the Priest tiers so I'm interested if there is a look-a-like for those shoulders.

Nice look btw, very clean.

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 10:02 PM ----------

Well this is what my ol gnome lock will be sporting.

Wait, what do you mean "restrictions"?

the obvious tier sets ofc,
    but i am working on some unique sets atm.
    i liked http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...29:32273:32344
    priest lookalike with a better robe

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...4:65139.0.4097
    i like that allot to, problem is i never got the tier 11 helmet.. just never dropt for my 10 man
    i do however got the staff on HC:>
    Last edited by menulo; 2011-09-29 at 01:58 PM.
    "I am the King of Rome, and above grammar."

10+ Year Old Account

This is the gear I wore when I last logged on, December 3rd 2010, and it's the gear I would continue to wear (well, not really, but it would look like it) if I started playing again. I really love the looks and memories of my Heroic T10 and my Heroic Bloodsurge.

Maybe I would get a more fitting pair of shoes, like the Heroic Plague Scientist's Boots I never managed to get my hands on.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post

This is the gear I wore when I last logged on, December 3rd 2010, and it's the gear I would continue to wear (well, not really, but it would look like it) if I started playing again. I really love the looks and memories of my Heroic T10 and my Heroic Bloodsurge.

Maybe I would get a more fitting pair of shoes, like the Heroic Plague Scientist's Boots I never managed to get my hands on.
    That sword would look so sick with the lock heroic t10 (10) offset pieces.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Tier 5 all the way, I've always thought it was the best look tier ever made ever since it was released. It looks extra wicked on a worgen as well.

Maybe. So many different sets, don't know what to use.

testing on ptr

and

I also have a set with Voidwalker and a set from Sunwell but neither are complete yet. The red/white will have a different staff. And if I could find some boots/gloves that match the Malefic set (not the Malefic ones, because they are gauntlets) I would use those instead. Suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Jaojin; 2011-09-30 at 08:15 PM.
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave food in the fridge."
    -Spike Spiegel

Out of boredom... I think I'll be:

Making me lock look like this, come Transmogification...:

Built off the T3 Helm piece (Wished the back clothcover was BLACK, not green... ), and using Scorpion (From Mortal Kombat) as a remote guideline...

/derp - so... unLock like ?

Deleted
    heh that looks pretty cool tbh, im sure you can get more of a sub-zero look on a caster, the moveset just inst righht for scorpion

Pretty sure there is a thread already here to post your transmog shots on.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Pretty sure there is a thread already here to post your transmog shots on.
    Yeah don't suck the fun out of this at all.

OT: Very cool! You can macro all your moves with Scorpion quotes :3

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Making me lock look like this, come Transmogification...:

Built off the T3 Helm piece (Wished the back clothcover was BLACK, not green... ), and using Scorpion (From Mortal Kombat) as a remote guideline...

this exact pic is already on another trans thread, and I still think its meh looks kinda corny ..........

/derp - so... unLock like ?

this exact pic is already on another trans thread, and I still think its meh looks kinda corny ...