Deleted
    It looks pretty decent on a troll! No one ever uses that set, so you're sure to be pretty unique, which is always a good thing.
    Ty, I actually think this set looks god awful- except on the troll.

Apparently I'm not allowed to post links, images, or videos of any kind until I post a few times, but I've been lurking my class forums for years and I want to start contributing. I'll edit with a picture after I post on a few threads but here's a gear list if you want to see it using atlas loot or something. Trying to come up with something original and I liked how the heroic durumu shoulders looked.

Malevolent Glad Helm
    Chillblain Shoulders (Heroic Durumu)
    Robes of Nova (Ra'den)
    Crystal Claw Gloves (Heroic Tortos)
    Malevolent Glad Belt
    Heroic LK 25 Staff (Soon to be replaced with the halfus staff "malevolence")
    Boots- ??? (I'm a troll)

Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    Yeah, the main downside to Forsaken is how many otherwise decent-looking gloves are unusably awful on us. I was looking for a good set of big purple gloves for my current xmog, and nothing fit the bill. Could find matching medium-sized gloves, but those look kinda puny on Forsaken too. Ended up going with a diff color scheme for gloves/belt/cloak that worked out nicely.
    Yesh...makes me wonder WTF Blizz was thinking when they designed the UD male glove/sleeve that way. O.o

Side note: I also wish the demon wings emanated from the shoulders, rather than the helm. Se la vie.

I will burn your soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagoex View Post
    Could you give a list of the items you used for this?

@ Supernex

Try http://www.wowhead.com/item=34344

These gloves may match that outfit well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Ty, I actually think this set looks god awful- except on the troll.
    IMO the shoulders look really cool, i have always wanted to make a set with those shoulders for my female undead warlock, but i haven't done one YET... I hate that helm, it looks really bad on everyone (yes including trolls, but that's just my opinion)

I am looking forward to getting my CM golds done so I can get that sick CM tmog gear...best warlock set in my eyes.

Unfortunately I don't have a close-up screenshot, but my goblin female with T8 and Unbreakable Will sheathed in the back, looked so damn good, like a mini-ninja. Couldn't find a site to dress a char like that to show you guys I imagine the helm could be one of those fancy panda hats nowadays, and it would look even better.

Deleted
    I hate that helm, it looks really bad on everyone (yes including trolls, but that's just my opinion)
    well my fanboism takes care of how I depict them

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/0/9/4/3094.jpg

If anyone knows a cloth helm even closer to the looks of this pls give me a note

Deleted
    im wearing challenge mode set since may, but since a few days i try to get mage tier 3 from blackmarket.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    @ Supernex

Try http://www.wowhead.com/item=34344

These gloves may match that outfit well.
    Yeah, those look a bit more fitting:

I will burn your soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    Yeah, those look a bit more fitting:

looks very cool

Deleted
    This is the set I use the most, because I deeply love all things tentacle-ey and old god-ey.[COLOR="red"]
    You and me both! So annoyed I didn't return to WoW sooner to try and get the elite tyranical set. Wiggling tentacles. *_* Oh well hoping to be able to buy the non-elite version with honour next patch. I'm after that kara quadropus staff too once I get my venomshroud mask for my green set. Currenty run round with the reskin from vashjir with Vengeful and shadoweave mask.
    You have some great transmog sets, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamanteHeart View Post
    You and me both! So annoyed I didn't return to WoW sooner to try and get the elite tyranical set. Wiggling tentacles. *_* Oh well hoping to be able to buy the non-elite version with honour next patch. I'm after that kara quadropus staff too once I get my venomshroud mask for my green set. Currenty run round with the reskin from vashjir with Vengeful and shadoweave mask.
    You have some great transmog sets, thanks for sharing.
    Thanks! Yeah, it was a grind to get the Elite Tyrannical set being a non-pvper, but I actually had a lot of fun doing 2s and experiencing that side of the game again after a long time away from it. The red/blue versions of the Tyrannical set are available for honor on the PTR, so they should be easy enough to get when the patch hits. Good luck with the Stranglestaff! Look forward to seeing your setup once you get it all together.

I'll be using this in 5.4:
    http://i.imgur.com/E4YWum6.jpg
    Thoughts?
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-08-20 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Please use thumbnails for giant images.

Deleted
    Thanks!
    I really, really envy you for having (parts of) the LFR T13. I have the normal and the heroic versions, but meh, the green/gray one looks so much better than both of them. :/
    Imo, it's easily one of the best looking lock sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    I really, really envy you for having (parts of) the LFR T13. I have the normal and the heroic versions, but meh, the green/gray one looks so much better than both of them. :/
    Imo, it's easily one of the best looking lock sets.
    Agreed. The LFR version of T13 is way better than the others (I have the rest of it, I just don't use it all for xmog). I think it's goofy that LFR sets are the ones that you lose access to as time goes on. Seems like it should be similar to the PvP Elite sets where it's the hardest-to-get sets that are only available for a limited time, instead of the easiest-to-get like it is now for PvE sets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    I'll be using this in 5.4:
    http://i.imgur.com/E4YWum6.jpg
    Thoughts?
    T16 looks better on Trolls than any other Horde race imo, so good call there. The rest of it looks a little mis-matched to me. I like sets that aren't monochromatic, but the combination you've got going there feels like a few too many colors or something that don't quite all jive. I'd be curious to see it without the tabard.

Looks can be deceiving...
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post

Looks can be deceiving...
    Nice!! What are those ingredients?

Looks like it's the spirit Cataclysm crafted PvP gear.