Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanntos: I can't really see many people posting here saying 'phew thank god, the current sets suck'. It's just a choice. No one is forcing anyone to switch their items out.

I do however agree with your other comment about the price. I do think we've got less for our money this time around. But I guess the 1-60 re-working shouldn't be ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO. Them having us be able to change the appearance of the items to old school designs is a total fail. They should have put more effort into the current designs so we shouldn't HAVE to change it.
    Peeps don't like their old gear just because of the looks. It's the memories that are intertwined with that gear they also like.

Is it wrong that the Darkmoon island is what I'm the most excited for?

Deleted
    WARRIOR SEASON 8 HERE I COME ! I'm totally thrilled for this new feature, good job blizzard! Big thumbs up ! +9001

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    People ask for an appearance tab, non-stop for years. We finally get it. People complain. :l
    You can't explain that.

Awesome how they are about to end cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Thantos: Actually we DID get two "new" continents; you just decided to not check out the new fun and cool quests they put in for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdomts. End-game only raiders love to bitch about this point, but for any new person that came to WoW or altoholics, it was a MUCH needed change and was probably one of the best decisions Blizz has made concerning WoW. And 4.3 not only has a raid but also 3 new 5-mans. Yes, on raid-boss count we're down, but t11 was actually challenging (esp in comparison to Wrath's launch) and Firelands is a pretty decent middle-of-the-pack raid. But most of all, it doesn't look like we'll have a year+ of raiding the same raid over and over again (ICC...cool at first, detestable before the buff was even fully implemented)
    Last edited by Bruin; 2011-08-17 at 05:54 PM. Reason: change in emphasis

I'm more angry that 4.3 is in essence more of the same with some aesthetic differences and NOTHING ELSE AT ALL. This GAME needs something new. Not random ass features that we have every fucking patch now. I want something new like 2 man UNIQUE instances. End game class-specific quests. An ACTUAL new profession. SOMETHING. Cataclysm brought fuckall in terms of something new GAMEPLAY wise and the trend only continues with 4.3.

Super idea 'bout bank for old gear sets BUT!!! "Anything stored there will lose all gems and enchantments."?!?!?!?! Whats the reason for it? IMO it's MUCH EASIER to just make storage space than storage space which will remove all enchants and gems?? I wanna know where Blizz guys get they weed... On every good idea they got dozens of crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Bruin: The overhaul of the old zones was desperately needed. I agree.

RIFT made them do it! But I prefer the Wardrobe, with an exception of missing weapon slot:/

People were wondering how Blizzard would respond to the 'next gen' MMO's? I think giving the players something they've wanted for 5+ years will not only get people's interest back, but regain their subscriptions. Blizzard knows exactly what they're doing. I can only hope to whatever God is out there, the "WOW IS DEAD ROFL" threads stop now.

Deleted
    For me - this is the single greatest feature implemented in WoW.Props to Blizzard! Now to start working on the old races models..

10+ Year Old Account
    Super idea 'bout bank for old gear sets BUT!!! "Anything stored there will lose all gems and enchantments."?!?!?!?! Whats the reason for it? IMO it's MUCH EASIER to just make storage space than storage space which will remove all enchants and gems??
    Come on.. just think for 10 seconds and you see why the did it. The removal of enchants & gems saves Disk-place because only the Item ID has to be stored. That might not be much information for one character.. but you get the picture.

soon all paladins will be running around in Tier 2, that will include me, or maybe Tier 5 I liked the robot looking gear.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    soon all paladins will be running around in Tier 2, that will include me, or maybe Tier 5 I liked the robot looking gear.
    Or tier 3/7 gogo Power rangers xD

Transmogrification HELL YES! my rogue will be pimping his t2 everywhere and my warr his t5 or t2 i'm jsut glad we can plus armor storage oh dear god how my rogues bank will tnak the abilty to store T1,2,4-8 and 10 elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Come on.. just think for 10 seconds and you see why the did it. The removal of enchants & gems saves Disk-place because only the Item ID has to be stored. That might not be much information for one character.. but you get the picture.
    Well... My bad :O))
    U r right after all :O))
    I can keep my 2T5 in bank + all enchant and gems with no problem at all :O)))

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I see when I log into WoWLFM Black Temple (Enter Class of leader) gear is reserved!

Deleted
    so cata is going to last a bout 1 full year? (about half the time for other expansions) seriously thats messed up.. so when people finish DW they are supposed to just wait around for 5-6 months till a new expansion comes along.. which imo is still faster than i hoped. They really are going to be milking WoW in the next few years churning out expansion after exansion offering smaller and smaller content but with the same price.. i guess SWTOR or GW2 will be the next mmo to get any of my money. oh and i still blame ghostcrawler for current state of WoW.. what a douche.

Blue post here:

"We would like to offer some alternative ways to get favorite items that are no longer available, such as perhaps the dungeon tier sets or the DK start gear. This is something we will expand over time – not every favorite item will be immediately available at launch. But we’ll keep a list of items that get requested by the players and work to get them in someday."

---- Pretty much confirms that a) You need the item, b) No item restores and c) they're probably going to introduce an NPC with common gear items on it, but perhaps not at patch launch.
    Last edited by Collected; 2011-08-17 at 06:07 PM.