15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Is there any 2h weapon that looks like a scythe?
    I know of staffs for certain. There is this polearm, I believe there is another one like the Ahune one.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I know of staffs for certain. There is this polearm, I believe there is another one like the Ahune one.
    It'll be hard to find this polearm since I don't know any BS with this recipe and I don't feel like waiting for 1 year to get Ahune's :P

Thank you very much. I'll try the polearm.

Ps: If anyone else knows any weapon that looks like a scythe feel free to post here.

Witch-Hunter's Harvester
    Elementium Poleaxe
    Wraith Spear is borderline scythelike
    Telaari Polearm
    Battle Scythe
    Grim Scythe

That's pretty much it. Ahune's is a staff, so pallies (and DKs) are out of luck for mogging it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Britomart's Jagged Pike is cool!

But... Once you've got a polearm, you're stuck with just xmogging to polearms. While the animation is unique ( for us at least to enjoy as ret paladins ) we should be able to go between the other two handed stuff.

I want this on my blood knight so badly: http://www.wowhead.com/item=19167 Simple but elegant.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

But... Once you've got a polearm, you're stuck with just xmogging to polearms. While the animation is unique ( for us at least to enjoy as ret paladins ) we should be able to go between the other two handed stuff.

I want this on my blood knight so badly: http://www.wowhead.com/item=19167 Simple but elegant.
    oh yeah this too. Blood Elf polearm animations are so awkward

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Gets me everytime haha

I am not pally most come here for curiosity but you make my day sir !!!

Thank you guys.

Quick question:

Can I transmog a 2h sword with a polearm?

10+ Year Old Account

Well it still looks pretty cool, and we can't have everything, just think about the poor priest, mages and warlocks that most of the time use staff and only can't transmog it to anything else (well if priest have dagger or mace they can't transmog it to anything else, so they are kind of stuck)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys.

Quick question:

Can I transmog a 2h sword with a polearm?
    Nope...

2h sword can be transmoged into a 2h sword/mace/axe and viceversa

Polearms can be transmoged into polearms and staffs (palis nor Dks can use staffs so they can't transmog them in that way -the warriors can-)

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well it still looks pretty cool, and we can't have everything, just think about the poor priest, mages and warlocks that most of the time use staff and only can't transmog it to anything else (well if priest have dagger or mace they can't transmog it to anything else, so they are kind of stuck)

- - - Updated - - -

Nope...

2h sword can be transmoged into a 2h sword/mace/axe and viceversa

Polearms can be transmoged into polearms and staffs (palis nor Dks can use staffs so they can't transmog them in that way -the warriors can-)
    Ah so lame. I hope they change it in next expansion.

At least there is a polearm in SoO.

Ah so lame. I hope they change it in next expansion.

At least there is a polearm in SoO.
    ToT has Bo-Ris which is pretty decent for ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    Once (or if) they allow 2-handers to be transmogged to polearms, this will be what I will be wearing often:

Lookin good!

This is gonna be what I'm gonna wear if they introduce str polearms for pvp or make them moggable:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Too bad we can't say the same about it's drop rate

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Casters get spells. Most of their weapons exist purely as a stat stick. Weapons play a heavier favor in melee for animations. They opened the doors for daggers recently from off hand and main hand stuff so rogues and other dagger users have an open range for agi daggers or caster daggers.
    Last edited by Sett; 2013-08-14 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    By "pretty decent" you mean arguably BiS?

Polearms:
    Trident of the Outcast Tribe
    Black Ice
    Orca-Hunter's Harpoon
    Ice Barbed Spear
    Amber Spear of Klaxxi'Vess
    Shadowstrike
    Anguish
    Witch-Hunter's Harvester
    Hellreaver
    Ritual Headcleaver Halbert (of the %)
    Glaive of the Pit

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    By "pretty decent" you mean arguably BiS?

Polearms:
    Trident of the Outcast Tribe
    Black Ice
    Orca-Hunter's Harpoon
    Ice Barbed Spear
    Amber Spear of Klaxxi'Vess
    Shadowstrike
    Anguish
    Witch-Hunter's Harvester
    Hellreaver
    Ritual Headcleaver Halbert (of the %)
    Glaive of the Pit
    I believe there's another trash mob sword which is BiS, but yeah basically BiS.

I love Black Ice and I just got it recently on my mage. Didn't realize it was a polearm until now. Guess i'm running EoE again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great sword of the frozen hells.

Ugh, I am really wanting Bo-Ris to drop. I hope my question to GC gets picked. I really would hate to see these cool items be removed from the game. And t16 LFR is just too sexy to be unobtainable period.

Deleted
    Heres my paladin.

I am using the shoulders from 1st boss in normal DS everything else i farmmed justice points and from of the vendor apart from the legs as they are crafted their called "Foundations of Courage" I am intentionally not using a matching belt as I feel as the matching belt blocks to much of my tabard so using a belt called "Belt of the Fallen Emperor"
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-08-16 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great sword of the frozen hells.

Ugh, I am really wanting Bo-Ris to drop. I hope my question to GC gets picked. I really would hate to see these cool items be removed from the game. And t16 LFR is just too sexy to be unobtainable period.
    YEAH! I totally agree with you, Blizzard should at least give us the option when we are going to go into a raid of:

-LFR mode
    -Normal mode
    -Heroic mode

at least for the cool looking sets (there are some items i want from DS i can't get because is only for LFR mode T.T )

YEAH! I totally agree with you, Blizzard should at least give us the option when we are going to go into a raid of:

-LFR mode
    -Normal mode
    -Heroic mode

at least for the cool looking sets (there are some items i want from DS i can't get because is only for LFR mode T.T )
    It's unfortunate, but I also think it'd be unfair to allow LFR raiders to have access to normal/heroic loot (even if it's just aesthetically) considering the extra effort harder raid modes require. If anything, it'd be nice if you could "downgrade" tokens for easier difficulty loot (ex. take heroic token and get normal or LFR loot).

Although...I can already see the QQ from people who accidentally picked the LFR version of a tier piece instead of the normal one. :|

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elebhil/simple

I'm sorry I'm not presenting this in a better way; I do want to share with you my finished transmog tho.