Deleted

Two weapon versions. Click for bigger photo.

After next 5 resets of farming Anub'arak for gloves.. I gave up and found different ones in ToC5N. Bit off color (dunno, maybe I'm colorblind, but seems for me to be quite purple'ish), but oh well. Better than bare hands.
    Not sure which one is better - polearm or axe, probably will stick to axe when I'll get sword from sha. And that lightning rod polearm is bit exaggerated.

Whole set is nothing special, just wanted something matching the horse. If someone would be interested in item list: http://wowhead.com/compare?items=476...25;51905;47234

Nice set, and yes the gloves are a litle purple. Didnt notice it before I read it though. I prefer the axe over polearm, I like the animation of polearms, but I dont know, it kinda seems off.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

After four months or so I managed to get most of the Exalted Plate set from AQ 20 / 40. The only piece that won't drop is (shock) the chestpiece, so I just Tmogged into the season 12 pvp chest. Oh and, Mograine's Might works so damn well with it.

Last edited by Guyviroth; 2014-03-13 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted

Here's my purple set with my Elementium Poleaxe, using sometimes the Thunderstrike from Molten Core. I also tend to use my T3 set aswell with a Imperial Plate leggings and boots, and also abaddon wep from Ulduar 10 Yogg.
    Last edited by mmocf9c9920ce0; 2014-03-13 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    After four months or so I managed to get most of the Exalted Plate set from AQ 20 / 40. The only piece that won't drop is (shock) the chestpiece, so I just Tmogged into the season 12 pvp chest. Oh and, Mograine's Might works so damn well with it.
    I think that looks great with Mograine's Might, and even without the chestpiece, which appears to be a platekini-style one. The Rustic Workman's shirt is a decent color match if you ever decide you don't want to show so much skin. Another good one is the Dark Silk Shirt, which gives your chest a tinge of red color, good for a blood elf paladin!

One thing I don't like -- and it's not your fault -- are those "calf-clamp" style boots Blizzard was so in love with on older plate boots.
    Last edited by Majestian; 2014-03-13 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Looking for some naughty x-mogs for my female human paladin. Anybody have any info?

ಠ_ಠ

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/0...sh-plate-sets/

A lot of the green-quality items in vanilla and burning crusade have 'platekini' style, if that is what you are requesting info on.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    ಠ_ಠ

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/0...sh-plate-sets/

A lot of the green-quality items in vanilla and burning crusade have 'platekini' style, if that is what you are requesting info on.
    Uggghhh these's why i don't lvl up my DK (female draneai) i hate Platekini and hate how an item than in a male character cover everything, in a female character have a huge hole in the stomach, oks... is cool to have some options but... PLEASE! Don't do that all the time, it would be cool if they make some items in WoD that cover more skin in female and that show more skin in males (Well lets have some options for both genders)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post

What shoulders are those?

Deleted
    Pauldrons of Fury (or something like that). Supremus used to drop shoulders like those.

Quote Originally Posted by Avendesera View Post
    Thank you! I recently race changed, when I was a human I was rocking with this mog:

Whats the gear in the human mog picture called?

10+ Year Old Account
    By the looks of it, Heroic Immolation Helmet and Shoulders (Paladin tier for Firelands), Judgement Gloves, Belt and Boots, Draconic Maul, Sunglimmer Cloak, and Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Legguards, and Heartshatter Breastplate/Chestplate of Stoicism/Breastplate of Ire.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2014-03-14 at 05:12 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthare View Post
    Whats the gear in the human mog picture called?
    Looks like to me Heroic t12 Helm and shoulders with t2 gloves, belt and boots, Chestplate of Stoicism, Crafted Dreadful pvp legs, Sunglimmer Drape and Draconic Maul.

Oh, Auxis posted it already lol.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2014-03-14 at 04:03 PM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

this is what i'm currently using for PROT:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3:34675:34699#.

I use it as a Human/male, and am still experimenting with different 1h maces and swords, that glow yellow
    That is the sun-forged cleaver AXE from MT, and it gloves yellow also

basically its 522 level tier helm/shoulders for yellow wings, and then to avoid a skirt/chest I liked the tier 15 normal chest/gloves/legs and matching belt/boots

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...easel/advanced

"Sorrow Plate" (Cataclysm Dungeon Set)

"Sorrow Plate" (Wowhead's name for it) is a drakonid-themed dungeon set obtained from the Well of Eternity, End Time, and Hour of Twilight. The boots and gloves are quest rewards from those dungeons, and there are no matching off pieces if you don't have them; if you did these dungeons in Cataclysm, you probably de'd/vendored them a long time ago.

I matched it with Worldcarver, which picks up some of the colors from the armor. The molten steel effect on the axe blade is reflected in the slight molten-looking rivulets on the gloves and boots. Plus, it looks heavy and mean.

For a cloak, I went with Onyxia Scale Cloak, which I felt best represented the draconic theme and matched color-wise. The purple hues are somewhat reflected on the axe handle, and the blue crystals match up with the bluish mist that emanates from the drakonid mouths on the shoulders. The clasp is also blue, further tying it together.

This is a set that shows bare arms (which I don't care for), so I put a Black Swashbuckler's Shirt on to cover them. It's actually not black, more of a dark gray, but it actually picks up the color on the scales of the cloak, and a similar color on the fingers of the gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm still amazed they didn't put it on a vendor like former pvp gear. Or make it crafted.
    is tyrannical gear, for those who like it as x-mog, never to be obtainable again? strange: all other MoP pvp gear is available
    It will become available again on a vendor in a future patch.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank goodness.

Next step is for them to add the wotlk stuff from VoA into the vendors. It's a bit frustrating to farm some of the off pieces!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Just finished this up. Hope you guys enjoy!

I can't figure out how to show the actual image without you having to click the link. I tried using the insert image button, put in the url from imgur, and clicked save, but only a small thumbnail showed up with nothing on it.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2014-03-16 at 03:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post

http://imgur.com/1lh7bqU

I can't figure out how to show the actual image without you having to click the link. I tried using the insert image button, put in the url from imgur, and clicked save, but only a small thumbnail showed up with nothing on it.
    need to click on the image till it's full sized and use that link

http://i.imgur.com/1lh7bqU.jpg

^^^that one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post

Full Res here!

Embedded the image for you!

What mace is that? Drawing a pretty hard blank. BWD?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Embedded the image for you!

What mace is that? Drawing a pretty hard blank. BWD?
    It's nothing in Wrath or Cata. Still researching.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi