10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmachine View Post
    Orange too? That sounds amazing - How long did it take you to put that whole set together?
    Got lucky with the legs, boots and chest early on in highmaul. When BRF came out, on the second week I got tier shoulders and helmet and then I broke down n' bought the gloves and belt(gloves were an upgrade but I spent like 25k on the belt purely for transmog. Halp I have a transmog problem).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Got lucky with the legs, boots and chest early on in highmaul. When BRF came out, on the second week I got tier shoulders and helmet and then I broke down n' bought the gloves and belt(gloves were an upgrade but I spent like 25k on the belt purely for transmog. Halp I have a transmog problem).
    Well, gold is worth nothing if it just sits in your bag and never get used
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

FINALLY got the sword I have been farming for and completed my look.

Item List

Helm- Lightbringer War-Helm

Shoulders- Lightbringer Shoulderbraces

Chest- Jade Tiger Chestpiece (note: this is a quest item, if you have done the quest, I have not seen a lookalike item)

Gloves- Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets

Waist- Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp

Legs- Legplates of Pure Purpose (note: this is a quest item, if you have done the quest, I have not seen a lookalike item)

Boots- Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Warboots

Weapon- Stormrune Edge

Tabard- Tabard of the Lightbringer
    "If you ever start to take things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe."

http://imgur.com/jsqDBHT - Char Screen

http://imgur.com/i9TrotJ,9uAmREn,nrLXl2g#0 - 3 quick shots in-game.

Holy Warriors Set/Lightbringer Tabard minus head for Lightbringer Helm + Fordragon Blades with Mongoose Illusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    They nerfed the invisible spear xmog RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    They nerfed the invisible spear xmog RIP.
    Nooo, my fisting days are over
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I'm sure some mobs will appreciate that...

giggity
    "If you ever start to take things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe."

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I hope that pun was intended? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Let my holy touch.. purify you, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, it was intended
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I think that i'm personally at a point that every Pally transmog is something that's been done to death already.

Wish they would give us the option to dye our armor pieces or something to keep it fresh.
    Come play FFXIV You can glamour(xmog) much much more freely..and yeah you can dye, even give items that don't have metallic/light reflecting sheens that. Liquid metal looking wedding dress? Done!

WoW xmog was always painfully limited -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone have a good xmog to go w/ the Wod CM 2h Sword/Mace other than N/H FL tier? ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post
    anyone have a good xmog to go w/ the Wod CM 2h Sword/Mace other than N/H FL tier? ;/
    You can mix it with the WARRIOR H FL tier :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rewyn View Post
    Come play FFXIV You can glamour(xmog) much much more freely..and yeah you can dye, even give items that don't have metallic/light reflecting sheens that. Liquid metal looking wedding dress? Done!

WoW xmog was always painfully limited -.-
    I have never seen mine before. I thought it was pretty neat.

http://i.imgur.com/ubRsdPh.jpg

Hopefully you guys like it. Tried tossing something together quickly with what I could get from drops / vendors today, and trying to avoid having 3 pieces of the same set.

The belt doesn't really match but the one I want is a WotLK BoP world drop so.... eh.
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2015-02-28 at 03:47 PM.

What about something like the Icebane Girdle from Blacksmithing, or Remembrance Girdle from OS10 normal?

Hmmm Icebane doesn't really match in colour, Remembrance Girdle is not that bad though... will try to get it. What I want the most is "Titanium Links of Lore" but I doubt I'll ever see that. Alternatively I think I'll go with Swordhook Slingbelt.

Tried to incorporate some BC and Cata in with the current tier. What do you guys think? Would Exodar tabard make it better or worse?

Here's my character (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Gaibe/simple) in all of her dwarven glory. I'm pretty guilty of just using pieces that I really like and trying to make them look nice together. It's mostly a hodgepodge of CM gear with grand marshal shoulders, but I feel obligated to use the challenge mode mace because I ran the stupid things (it clips a little on the dwarf female model). Not as creative as the rest of you methinks.