7+ Year Old Account
    It's because it's so ridiculously short. It's like having a shortsword tied to a broomstick, and then not using the broomstick but still grabbing the weapon by the hilt of the shortsword. The weapon itself looks cool, but I rather dislike fighting with it (animations and stuff). Mind you, oversized mega-weapons of doom are also bad

Also, I approve of Arctics set. I do love the ToT set, and I've been trying to get it myself. Need a few pieces more

One of my favorite transmog sets for the Human female paladin is still the Bloodfist set. Great detail and art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my shoulders to complete my set.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Zeekiel

Perfect weapon to go with it. That set was made for Draenei.

Also, Admiral Taylor's sword is getting attention in 6.2: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...rs-greatsword/
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    @ Zeekiel

Perfect weapon to go with it. That set was made for Draenei.

Also, Admiral Taylor's sword is getting attention in 6.2: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...rs-greatsword/
    What excites me more than the sword becoming moggable(ible?), is that it will be available from a vendor if you already did away with it. Perhaps this is movement towards gear vendors in each zone so we can buy previously lost quest rewards. My pally misses the 2h sword from Ghostlands!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    What excites me more than the sword becoming moggable(ible?), is that it will be available from a vendor if you already did away with it. Perhaps this is movement towards gear vendors in each zone so we can buy previously lost quest rewards. My pally misses the 2h sword from Ghostlands!
    One of the things I've wanted them to add are vendors like that. Completing a zone/quest chain/story unlocks a vendor that sells X gear for 1c and sells for 1c. It'd be a vendor that contains all the possibly quest rewards for that particular zone. They're getting better about this but it hasn't quite reached its potential yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Another minor transmog I'm quite happy with.

The one piece I really want are the legs from Tectus/Tier, but I found WoD green pants that are a decent match. The eye patch cost me a pretty penny on the AH, but it was worth it to me to not have to farm it in Outland.

Also, many people have said I need to pair the Sunsoul Warmaul with it, but I just don't like how high the handle sticks up, and that gray is that weapon's dominant color. The sword I have paired with it looks like rock candy or foam, but it's big, hefty, pulls the colors well, and drapes nicely across the back. Another weapon that looks good with the set is the much simpler Gizmotron Megachopper; I just don't care for the thinner blade.

I was using the Drape of the Violet Tower for my cloak, but I found the cloak in the screencap to be a bit more elegant and less busy. The Exodar Tabard from the Argent Tournament is a terrific match, but the belt clips into it horribly, so I went tabard-less.

Item List
    Head: Crimson Beholder Eye
    Shoulders: Justicar Shoulderplates
    Chest: Chestplate of Arcane Volatility
    Waist: Ripswallow Plate Belt
    Legs: Ravenskar Legplates
    Boots: Mosscrusher Sabatons
    Cloak: Lord's Cape
    Weapon: Creeperclaw Greatsword
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-04-25 at 05:08 PM.

Zeekiel and Sigest, both look great!
    Not very paladin-ey, but I don't want to transmog my HWF Tusks of Mannoroth or lose the sword. Not many options to combine the two?

Last edited by Malthanis; 2015-04-27 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmahbucket View Post
    Zeekiel and Sigest, both look great!
    Not very paladin-ey, but I don't want to transmog my HWF Tusks of Mannoroth or lose the sword. Not many options to combine the two?
    You've matched the pieces well. It's not "paladin-y", but I see it more from the RP perspective: a paladin with souvenir of a year-long siege (and a ludicrously enormous sword, lol). That's what I've been trying to do more lately, not worry so much about being absolutely matched, but rather think of things from the RP point of view: your armor looks like a set, yet you have that special weapon looted from a dread monster that you carry into battle, colors be damned!

And honestly, there are so few varied 2-handers in the game that it's slowly becoming hard to find a weapon that well matches all my current and planned armor xmogs. I've seen quite a few 1-handers large enough to be 2-handers that I desperately WISH could be used, but ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigist View Post
    You've matched the pieces well. It's not "paladin-y", but I see it more from the RP perspective: a paladin with souvenir of a year-long siege (and a ludicrously enormous sword, lol). That's what I've been trying to do more lately, not worry so much about being absolutely matched, but rather think of things from the RP point of view: your armor looks like a set, yet you have that special weapon looted from a dread monster that you carry into battle, colors be damned!

And honestly, there are so few varied 2-handers in the game that it's slowly becoming hard to find a weapon that well matches all my current and planned armor xmogs. I've seen quite a few 1-handers large enough to be 2-handers that I desperately WISH could be used, but ya know.
    That's how I've been thinking about weapons most of the time, they are more a "trophy" than anything, and weapons really don't need to fit the set to be good. In my opinion atleast
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Nothing extraordinary, but I just love it.
    What armor?

It's been rough trying to find a helm I like for this mog that looks good on a tauren. Decided to grab the Laughing Skull helm and love it!

Not super happy with the belt, but it has namesake value.

Head: Golden Visage of the Laughing Skull
    Shoulder: Mantle of Radiant Glory (Tier 13 (N))
    Back: Drape of Flowing Gauze
    Chest: Imperial Plate Chest
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Gloves: Flamefury Gauntlets (Tier 11 (H))
    Belt: Girdle of Uther
    Legs: Greaves of Radiant Glory (Tier 13 (N))
    Feet: Life Force Chargers (Tier 11 (H))
    Weapon: Ka'graz's Burning Blade

Deleted
    Just got my last piece of t3 Any weapon suggestions? Got the CM glaive for 2h, a long with Zin'Rokh which are both excellent matches. For holy I'm LF more suggestions, 1h mace from LK hc and platinum shield of the valorous is good options I've tried. The blue 1h lazer sword from BC is cool aswell since it adds to the power ranger theme, fits perfect with the valorous space-theme aswell.
    Thanks you're the best guys and girls
    Last edited by mmoc8f5c00afe5; 2015-04-25 at 10:11 AM.

Why would you want to transmog Paladin tier 3? it's the worst of the tiers.

Anyway if you stick with it, have you tried Abbadon from Ulduar? Or maybe Bryntroll?

For 1h swords you could go with Void Sabre or Runescribed Blade both from Ulduar as well (10n and 25n)
    Last edited by Ferbian; 2015-04-25 at 10:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    Why would you want to transmog Paladin tier 3? it's the worst of the tiers.
    There's someone out there who prefers stuff like T1 or the ToT tier to tier3? Damn! ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I LOVE the pala t3
    This is what I'm kinda fond of atm. I use chest and legs from wrathful pvp set, since the yellow details match the shield better and the gems on shoulders.
    I adore the blingbling feature from the Redemtion shoulders, the animation (seen best at lowest picture) "proccs" more often than other items with similar cosmetic visuals (aprox. once every 3-5sec)
    As of tabards, I normaly use the lightbringer one. It's the obvious t3 choice. This one is more unique and, in my taste, binds the set together better with the yellowish, and gives the overall more rough combat look more than super shiny; like a piece of cloth. When it comes to the rings, I'm not sure, but it's exotic i guess and bitches love exotic rings.

Naturally, the only viable weapon enchant transmorg for a paladin is crusader.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2015-04-27 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    There's someone out there who prefers stuff like T1 or the ToT tier to tier3? Damn! ^^
    Nah the overall tier 15 Paladin set isn't that great, I do like the shoulders though. Tier 1 has some slightly redeeming features but I'm overall a tier 2, 6 and 13 kind of guy.

http://i.imgur.com/xk5x2qc.jpg that's my own for example. Mixture of tier 12, DK tier 11, Heroic BWD shield from Nefarian, Firesoul from Ulduar, Power Torrent enchant, recovered scarlet onslaught cape from vendors in Dalan and Crafted Dreadful gladiator belt (Dat libram <3) which could be substituted with Great Belt of Living Waters from SoO mythic or maaaybe bloodfist girdle which is a world drop.

Also Dipyo, please for the love of god don't use that tabard D: Stick with the Lightbringer one that you mentioned, or should you ever go Horde, the Frostwolf tabards.

Always been a Wrathfull kind of paladin here, that is ALWAYS the set I get back to after using something else for a couple of days. Nothing really beats it, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I would use full T3 if I could! But I never got my pants, plate scraps stopped dropping with the TBC patch for me But these are my two current sets...

Wish the Imperial Plate set would get an updated model, but that won't happen.

Deleted
    Think I'll settle for this.

Last edited by mmoc8f5c00afe5; 2015-04-28 at 12:22 PM.