My Paladin for Transmogrifier
    Processor (CPU) - Intel Corei7 Six Core Processor i7-6850K (3.6GHz) 15MB Cache
    Memory (RAM) - 32GB HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3200MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card (Dual) - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - GeForce GTX VR
    Storage Drives - 1440GB HyperXSAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 560MB/sR|530MB/sW)
    8TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5900RPM, 64MB CACHE

Is there a 1 handed axe that would match the Justicar set? I recently accquired a new tanking weap, which happened to be an axe, the only weap I cant find a model to match my mog set. I have an alternate t2 set with an axe, but t2 is gonna be so common.

10+ Year Old Account

Made three sets, depending on what my current weapon is. Still undecided on Hammer of the Naaru or Scepter of the Sha'tar. It might depend on how Landslide looks on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Is there a 1 handed axe that would match the Justicar set? I recently accquired a new tanking weap, which happened to be an axe, the only weap I cant find a model to match my mog set. I have an alternate t2 set with an axe, but t2 is gonna be so common.
    Whats about http://www.wowhead.com/item=28263 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tannalos View Post
    Shoulders are from the Gargoyle boss in Scholomance boots are from either scholomance or Stratrholme, can't really remember
    The rest of the set "kyle" is wearing, is called Overlord. It's a plate set in a 40-50 lvl range. The stats on it is pretty crap, but it looks awsome! And sell for over 2k a piece on my rp server

Stellaris (as posted by Thyr), Breeching Comet (http://www.wowhead.com/item=34616) and Netherbane (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29924) are all good choices to go with T4. Especially the Comet's and Netherbane's purpleness match great with T4's purpleish theme.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be impressed if they brought back some of the zombie invasion pieces. I don't mind them also adding the boots, belt, and helm for that teal set. There is an Alliance NPC that wears the entire set and it looks amazing.

I think this is my greatest desire to see. Some of the off-color sets getting their own pieces added. Like boots and belts for T8 for us, etc etc.

My newest goal is to match T7 with off pieces. Nrg.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account

She's an alt of mine and I don't really have the desire to go out and shoot for tiers because a) almost all cool tiers require a group, and b) drop rates. Still a very classy set, imo. You can't see it, but she's also sporting the Stormwind drape with the lion on the back.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2011-09-05 at 09:05 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merganzer View Post
    As a Mage.. I KNEW WHY I KEPT MY TIER 8!! I'm going to wear a robe.. NO LONGER!!
    '

Ive played a mage since vanilla, and this was and still is the coolest mage tier of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Since your Paladin is Alliance... Teldrassil Protector looks nice with T4, as does the Claymore of the Prophet, if Ret is your offspec. Alliance got the better half of the Argent Tourney weapons, IMO.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Any ideas on a cloak to match the recolored purple T2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynith View Post
    Maybe this one:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34010#screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynith View Post
    I like that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
    Ohhhh. Pretty. I could see people making amazing looking items out of t12. Mix n' matching.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

High Overlord EleShamLAZERBEAMZ's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendsayin View Post
    I got my ret set completed but now I'm out of ideas for my holy set, I'd like something bright, shows off the light effect but also to have a horde feel (aka no alliance symbols)
    T6 shoulders and head with judgement everything else looks beast.

Deleted
    Im looking for nicely light weapon one hand for my holy cow .wil going withs light set
    Link for nicely one hand light wep would be awesome

I'm still assembling a few different sets, but can anyone suggest a one handed sword and a shield (other than the SSO Exalted one) that go with Lawbringer? I've got a mace that matches but I think I'll be needing a sword

Quote Originally Posted by LeviathanZero View Post
    I'm still assembling a few different sets, but can anyone suggest a one handed sword and a shield (other than the SSO Exalted one) that go with Lawbringer? I've got a mace that matches but I think I'll be needing a sword
    Grand Marshal's shield and weapon (if you're alliance).
    For anything else I would either use red dragonscale protector or the bulwark from Illidan as shield. 1h maybe aurastone hammer (yes it's a mace) or quel'serrar / quel'delar.

My choice.

Looking for a better fitting 2h mace for the Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Full Lightbringer + Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse, looking goood