Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I hope their design intent was "Out-do T2 at all costs!"
    Not hard given how badly it has aged

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    Not hard given how badly it has aged

I disagree whole-heartedly. If it had 'aged badly' as you say, there would not be such a clamor of it, nor would it be held in the high esteem that it is. Judgment armor is absolutely AMAZING set not only in its design, but also for what was available for them to design with at the time, and I still thing that visually it is more impressive than a lot of the later tier sets, extra polygons and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagothur View Post
    been working on this set now, got all my options covered, lemme know what you all think
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...71:34214;34231
    I checked it out, and its a nice armor, and the head matches..but none of those weapons really fit the color, imho. Might I suggest a wowhead guide that has a description on how weapons look? Here it is http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1940...-and-more-tier

If you haven't yet, check out the latest blue reply "Tier 13"... We may have an awesome pally tier on the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh yessssssss. GotAK. I WANT. More gold and white though. :<

I hope there are many off piece colors for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

If you haven't yet, check out the latest blue reply "Tier 13"... We may have an awesome pally tier on the way!
    Haha, thanks, I love that reply. Someone asked; "So paladins will look like guardian of ancient kings?" And a blue answered;

<.<

>.>

^.^

source

So you finally get your tyrael-set?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    I have the feeling our T13 preview will be left for last... Mark my words.
    they always save the best for last. and paladins tiers have been the most revered tiers over any other class in the game, so we will wait.

Anyone know a good weapon other than the Hammer of the Naaru for the purple judgement set?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick everyone! Victory /dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltan View Post
    Anyone know a good weapon other than the Hammer of the Naaru for the purple judgement set?
    Dark Edge of Insanity
    Claymore of Unholy Might
    Claymore of the Prophet (if you're Alliance)
    Hammer of Grief
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Dark Edge of Insanity
    Claymore of Unholy Might
    Claymore of the Prophet (if you're Alliance)
    Hammer of Grief
    H emioght also try hammer of blessed light or whatever it is called.... swirly spell dmg 2h mace in TBC looks like a mini occulus.

Ah right, the one from Arcatraz. Makes me hungry for cotton candy.

The one NPC in the game world that I can think of who actually wears the armor (Zorus the Judicator) wields Quantum Blade from Heroic Black Morass.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my new set for my Paladin:

I wish i could get Gauntlets of the Shining light, but they are not unobtainable, so the Field Plate is a nice placeholder
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

After this seeing pic, i wanna build a Scarlet Crusade set for transmogging.. anyone know where i can get it?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    After this seeing pic, i wanna build a Scarlet Crusade set for transmogging.. anyone know where i can get it?
    That set doesn't exist.

i know it doesnt, was asking if there is a scarlet set that i can get from the any instances

ulduar gear, boss

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    i know it doesnt, was asking if there is a scarlet set that i can get from the any instances
    There is, and the pieces drop from all over Scarlet Monastery... but it's mail, not plate, unfortunately.
    You can check it out in AtlasLoot, under collections, under something like "old sets".

What 1handed sword and shield matches with the lightbringer set?