10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 05:51 AM ----------

http://fictionalraces.wikia.com/wiki..._Ancient_Kings

Signature by Sokogeka

As Prot: Full judgement with shield from Vael and 1h Sword from one of the drakes in BWL. Maladrath? has a long name, and looks well pro!
    As Ret: Full T6 with original Asskandi and/or the 2h mace from RoS

Anybody have ideas for a prot/ret male tauren pally? Can't find much that looks decent.

For example, with t2, my mane and horns still stick out, which annoys me.

Are there any plate analogues to Pants of the Naaru or Black Mageweave legs for my female draenei to try on once transmog hits?

I think I've seen something in Blasted Lands, but that was some time ago and I want something that's actually relatively easy to obtain.

Deleted
    I finally found a replace for my Redemption belt that I accidently sold a couple of years back >_< Blizzard simply refuses to give it back.
    Atleast now it looks proper =)
    This is my prot look. Imo, Azuresong Mageblade is the best looking wep that can be combined with T3. Same kind of Sapphires and its clean and beautiful. As for shield I have my old Shield of Condemnation.

Still working on my holy look, havent really decided if I should use my old T2 with Lokamir Il Romathis that only dropped for my guild twice during 1 year span of farming T_T. Also thinking of using T6 but I cant seem to find any wep/shield that actually fits with T6 the way I want it to.

You guys have any suggestions for fitting items for the T6 Holy look?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have T3, nothing else compares as far as getting looks. Hrmm.

Even the shields from the shattered sun off didn't match your T6 looks?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post

Probably what i'll be using, always liked 10 man T8 and the helm doesn't look terrible on a tauren female *cough* t12 *cough*

Looks nice

a snag for many of the prot pally's that wanted to use skins from spell damage swords or maces. read something that a blue said, "main hand to main hand, off-hand to off hand, one hand to one hand"...so, most of the spell damages weapons that were what were used in BC won't transmog to most of the tanking weapons we have now because the spell damage weapons were "main-hand" and the tanking weapons now are "one-hand". they won't transmog....which blows.

so, my plans of using the full D3 righteous armor set with the shield of impenetrable darkness (or the titansteel shield wall) and the gavel of unearthed secrets (if i can get a tanking mace) is now thwarted unless they fix that transmog situation.

Deleted
    Does anyone know where you can find the look alike tier 8 white version boots? A fitting belt would be welcome too.

Looks like they planned to integrate the boots at some point. Lazyness won QQ.

I'd post the link but I haven't got enough post yet to do so... *shakes fist*.

Quote Originally Posted by miloso View Post
    It's Lord General's Sword, I have been browsing all one-handed swords in WoW Model Viewer the whole forenoon and this was the best sword I've found.

My second option would be The Willbreaker, probably.
    I know this is quite old, but I wanted to suggest the Azuresong Mageblade... It is quite simple, but I find it works really well with Paladin T6... Still trying to find the perfect shield, all of my old ones are far to bulky to go well with that sword.

First of all, I have no affiliation with this website I am linking, I only want them to do an analysis of 2h axes next, instead of polearms. And since this is a pally thread, and polearms isnt what we will transmogg to normally, I will link it here, in hopes of getting more votes to the 2h axes the poll is to the right of the website. Enjoy the site, and vote for pally stuff. ;D

http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/

Edit: so far they have done 1h-mace, 1h-sword, 2h-sword, Staves and Shields. Pallies need 1h-axe and 2h-mace now, and ofc 2h-axe which I am hoping for this time. Go go vote
    Last edited by hellomynameis; 2011-09-16 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
    http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/
    Simca posted a link to this site back on page 40. =)

I've used it extensively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannie View Post
    Does anyone know where you can find the look alike tier 8 white version boots? A fitting belt would be welcome too.

Looks like they planned to integrate the boots at some point. Lazyness won QQ.

I'd post the link but I haven't got enough post yet to do so... *shakes fist*.
    I think the search is in vain, sadly. I really want boots for the ulduar set. White ones.

@hellomynameis: I will add the links up soon since I see how they updated it a lot. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    For the blood elves paladins in ret, and before the new quests from Cataclysm : if you have Blood Tempered Ranseur or the Blade of the Sin'dorei (that 2nd weapon is for any body (for alliance, they'll have to faction change twice to do a fuck yeah in SW) and should still be available), go for it, the blood tempered ranseur isn't available anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    Now that's a troll, Vol'jin could ghost Jesus without God noticing, he's a shadow's shadow.
    Vol'jin for Warchief 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    This is my new set for my Paladin:

I wish i could get Gauntlets of the Shining light, but they are not unobtainable, so the Field Plate is a nice placeholder
    Love this setup! Very low-key. Maybe post on a transmo feedback thread about the gloves and having set continuity whether its tier or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I think the search is in vain, sadly. I really want boots for the ulduar set. White ones.
    Why not use the ones from Northrend Beasts 25? They're white, they have soft gold trim and a turquoise inset. As for the belt... try Tenacious Defender from HFR. (Valor belt looks better IMO, but good luck finding one for sale)
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I'm having a hard time decide between these weapons for my T2.5 set.
    On the left hand side, we have Hellscream's Will, cost ~50g @ vendor(horde only).
    On the right hand side, we have Felsteel Reaper, that would cost me 6-8k gold, and looks slightly better.

Is looks that important to me, thats the real question here.. decisions, decisions, decisions...

Edit; I went to buy the cheap axe, and equipped it to see how it looked on my back. And I must say I like it alot, the spikes on the handle does the trick.

Edit2: 2H-axes won! Gj voting guys n girls! I suspect within a day they will have done their evaluations of 2H-axes; http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by hellomynameis; 2011-09-17 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Why not use the ones from Northrend Beasts 25? They're white, they have soft gold trim and a turquoise inset. As for the belt... try Tenacious Defender from HFR. (Valor belt looks better IMO, but good luck finding one for sale)
    I'll toy around with this on WMV! Thank you.

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster! Joined for two reasons:

1 - to say amazing work on some of these sets - they are truly awesome!

2 - this one is a little more complicated - I need your help! I absolutely love my little dwarf paladin - he is awesome. However, for transmogrification purposes, I'd really like to get some sort of dwarven related armour and weaponry whilst also having the shiny holy knight paladin feel.*

For a 1hander, I'm going to go for Ironforge Smasher, but I'd like tips on armour and shields that would look suitably dwarfy! Also a 2 handed mace that looks pimp. I like the design of Hammer of the Grand Crusader (strat live side), but it's too small for my liking.*

Any ideas would be great! Pics would be very welcome!