Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuren View Post
    Wow I've seen alot of sets that look horrible..
    Ooooooooookay. thanks for sharing

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to address two things before posting for links for you guys.

One is that everyone is entitled to their own personal choice for weapons, color, and armor. What they post might not be in your taste, and that's fine. But don't knock on others having fun. I highly doubt others wise to be mocked at a set they've maybe spent hours putting together.

Another being that we're all ( mostly ) paladins here. Human, Dwarf, Sin'dorei, Tauren, or Draenei. It doesn't matter, we're all in the same boat for what we're limited to. Each race has a different theme going from its core, but in the long run the game lumps us all as paladins. Might as well help each other see what goes best on what instead of insulting a Sun walker, etc etc. <3

I am glad to see so many peeps updating and getting ready for 4.3 though! Woosh!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    Does anyone have an idea what sword would go well with this?
    I think http://www.wowwiki.com/Quickening_Blade_of_the_Prince might look nice, it also has an orange glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post

/thread

seriously...that is the BEST looking armor in the entire game....and like the previous armor set that held that title (Tier 2 judgement) it is Paladin ONLY!!!

Maybe this thread could continue about which weapons/tabard/cloak/shield match best with that set

:P
    Love this armor, really do. Accept for the crooked bone penis sticking out of one side of the helm. Other than that, it is fantastic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Love this armor, really do. Accept for the crooked bone penis sticking out of one side of the helm. Other than that, it is fantastic!
    Really? The horn doesnt look outa place for me, but what does is that obnoxious bat wing that just juts straight out of the shoulder and just screams "DERP" by creating such an ugly imbalance to the shoulderpiece

Asymmetrical shoulders are awesome, but having random crap added onto it to SHOW Asymmetry is rediculous

EDIT: as another note, I hope blizz actually does some changes to ret to give this "retribution Style" armor set Justice (no pun intended). The only other set we get to enjoy(Aesthetically for ret, aside from T2) and we cant even play as the ominous justicebringer to our enemies in PVP
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2011-10-03 at 09:23 PM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I want to address two things before posting for links for you guys.

One is that everyone is entitled to their own personal choice for weapons, color, and armor. What they post might not be in your taste, and that's fine. But don't knock on others having fun. I highly doubt others wise to be mocked at a set they've maybe spent hours putting together.

Another being that we're all ( mostly ) paladins here. Human, Dwarf, Sin'dorei, Tauren, or Draenei. It doesn't matter, we're all in the same boat for what we're limited to. Each race has a different theme going from its core, but in the long run the game lumps us all as paladins. Might as well help each other see what goes best on what instead of insulting a Sun walker, etc etc. <3

I am glad to see so many peeps updating and getting ready for 4.3 though! Woosh!
    Quoted for truth. I'm psyked for 4.3!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Of course, everything in game is a lot shinier, and the mace is a lot pinker... and my paladin is cuter than the default draenei female... but you get the idea! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Really? The horn doesnt look outa place for me, but what does is that obnoxious bat wing that just juts straight out of the shoulder and just screams "DERP" by creating such an ugly imbalance to the shoulderpiece

Asymmetrical shoulders are awesome, but having random crap added onto it to SHOW Asymmetry is rediculous

EDIT: as another note, I hope blizz actually does some changes to ret to give this "retribution Style" armor set Justice (no pun intended). The only other set we get to enjoy(Aesthetically for ret, aside from T2) and we cant even play as the ominous justicebringer to our enemies in PVP
    I think the horn looks totally out of place. If there were 2 to balance each other out it wouldn't be a visual issue to me at all. It bothers me a lot more than the wing on the shoulder. Actually the wing doesn't bother me at all.

Just got Heroic Eye Of Purification !!!! That means that im going back to full Tier 5 and Netherbane on my pally when 4.3 hits !! yay !

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Just got Heroic Eye Of Purification !!!! That means that im going back to full Tier 5 and Netherbane on my pally when 4.3 hits !! yay !
    Grats! That is one shiny axe!

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really like the angel / demon appearance on S11. It's easily the most creative armor design within restrictions that we've seen... maybe ever on any class. It almost looks like its from an entirely different game. I'm very proud of this one and a few of the other s11 / t13 designs. It's a good sign of things to come.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

My Sun-Walker Tauren Paladin:

img135.imageshack.us/img135/8830/51513382.jpg

Would direct link but says I need to post more.

Quote Originally Posted by Groudy View Post
    My Sun-Walker Tauren Paladin:

img135.imageshack.us/img135/8830/51513382.jpg

Would direct link but says I need to post more.

Should be clickable now! and if you use FireFox, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...don/text-link/ lets you click "nonlink" links anyway!

edit: realised you wanted the pic linked doh!
    Last edited by Evilution; 2011-10-04 at 04:45 AM.

Deleted
    Anyone that have a big (Size matters!) good looking yellow-ish 2-handed axe to go with T1?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blandband View Post
    Anyone that have a big (Size matters!) good looking yellow-ish 2-handed axe to go with T1?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32348

Deleted
    I quite like this

wowhead.com/compare?items=40298:40210:40377:39703:40204:40592#

Quote Originally Posted by Entis View Post
    My dream Holy set.

Where did u get T8 looking pants (not skirt)?!

This is gonna be my pallies ret set (still working on a mace to use for this also, gonna use Twinblade of the Phoenix for a sword if I can get it) Ret I'm working on making a holy set currently, but now that servers are down I don't have the wonderful mogit to help me

I kinda wanna find brighter gold shoulders to go with this, I'm still not 100% on the lawbringers, any ideas?
    Last edited by Vraizan; 2011-10-04 at 01:36 PM.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted
    May i suggest Broken Promise to be added to ure one hander list?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40345

I rlly like the look and it fits with some armor sets

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 12:32 PM ----------

And for 2 more unique shields with a good look:

Hero's Surrender
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40266

Wall of Terror
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40400

For Holy, Im prob just gonna go with the Sunwell Paladin set w/ Lightbringer Helm. Not sure about my Weapon + Shield yet.

For Ret I am most likely going with Judgement + Ashkandi.

I know can be much more creative but I'm one for nostalgia.
    Last edited by Vapori; 2011-10-04 at 01:43 PM.