10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I want to come up with a paladin set specifically for the title "The Insane".

Anyone done something like that?
    !!!

Another insane paladin?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    !!!

Another insane paladin?
    I am as insane as you can get. I got "the Exalted" before "the Insane" was added. To do that I ground all my gob reps to exalted. To get insane I had to tank them all to hated while getting Bloodsail rep and then build them from hated back to exalted in Dire Maul while getting Shen rep (FU blizz for removing shen rep but leaving insane in the membrane still attainable without it).

I think getting that title was the biggest grind I have done in this game, and I have over 1200 troll solves trying to get that damn sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome then brother to being insane. <3

They're making DM rep easier too next patch it seems. Heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Yeah I imagine there will be many more ways to build rep at the DMF island. I hardly wear my title anymore.

Deleted
    Why did I get rid of all my ICC gear at the start of cata

WHY was most of my wrath bis mail, Blizzard, whyyyyyyy???

Ideas on armor/weapon to go with this? I love this shield, I'm determined to use it, but I think my shiny pink and gold shield goes better with my T1.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    WHY was most of my wrath bis mail, Blizzard, whyyyyyyy???

Ideas on armor/weapon to go with this? I love this shield, I'm determined to use it, but I think my shiny pink and gold shield goes better with my T1.
    Best bet I think would be to comb through AQ 20/40 gear as I think it is the only sets that are themed around insects. ZA/ZG may have some pieces that work as well.

Hey peeps,
    Seeing this is about pally gear, I have a question. I wanna use Swiftsteel Shoulders for the upcoming transmogrification feature and I need a set to go with them... in particular boots, legs, and gloves. Lawbringer would be perfect, but here's the twist, it's for a death knight. :S
    any ideas on non-tier items I can use?

Quote Originally Posted by picasso4life View Post
    Hey peeps,
    Seeing this is about pally gear, I have a question. I wanna use Swiftsteel Shoulders for the upcoming transmogrification feature and I need a set to go with them... in particular boots, legs, and gloves. Lawbringer would be perfect, but here's the twist, it's for a death knight. :S
    Sunwell-pally gear, maybe?
    But you can't use the boots/belt on this one.. so... maybe paladin S4-boots?

If you hadn't tried it, out, use the addon mogit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted

My look I was messing around with. Had real trouble finding shields and swords that fit, AND keeping to my ideology of what a shield and sword is.
    I ended giving up on the sword and going for 'Firethorn Mindslicer'... Looks like a sword, and I like fire.
    If anyone can find a sword (I'm a sword guy) that matches, is made from a metallic substance, and isn't underwhelming compared to other swords out there... I would be grateful
    (I will agree that's rather limiting however)

Quote Originally Posted by picasso4life View Post
    Hey peeps,
    The Gray/Gold plate gear from Sunwell is probably your best bet. There are also green items that have yellow as a predominant color but I can't quote names off the top of my head for you.

Deleted
    Fellow Paladins, I come here seeking your advice regarding transmogrify.

I've been thinking about what to wear for a long time, I'm one of the lucky ones who were deemed insane and/or silly enough to save most of his armour set pieces and nearly all his 2h weapons for a long, long time.

After giving this a bit of though I decided to avoid using Judgement and Lightbringer sets because of how common they might become - iconic sets tend to be seeked more often than others, and the point of transmog is exactly to make you look unique, or reuse those old sets you loved but alas can't use anymore for being outdated.

I'm likely going to pick up my lvl60 PVP set with possibly Lawbringer pieces. So, I have three questions for you (yes, I'm that boring):

-Fistly, do you think the Vanilla PVP set (Alliance, btw) works best alone or with Lawbringer pieces?
    I'd post pictures of these sets to help you visualize, but alas I'm too new to the forums to be allowed to post links.
    I'm currently considering using using just T1 boots and gloves (and belt, because lvl60 PVP set doesn't have it) because the PVP items are simply golden/yellow and kind of dull, Lawbringer pieces help reducing the monotony of the set.
    A friend told me to use full Lawbringer with PVP shoulders + helm (which I usually hide anyway), but Stormwind shirt+tabard give the whole thing a bit more colour.

-Secondly, do you think GM Claymore fits best than Reckoning?
    I realize that from a colouring POV it does, but Reckoning has superior detail since it's considerably newer, it would balance the whore set a bit, considering the armour pieces are old and not the most detailed to date.

-Last but not the least, can you advise me on a good 2h Mace model?
    Kind of dislike the LEGO look of the GM Battle Hammer, which would be the natural mace of choice. Have quite a few on my bank, but none seem to please me much for either not giving a "paladin feel" or simply because they have the wrong colouring for the armour.

Thanks in advance,
    fellow old school paladin: Vasconcellos

Probably been mentioned but long thread so asking anyway. Anyone know of a cloak which works with judgement set? I want that extra layer on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Probably been mentioned but long thread so asking anyway. Anyone know of a cloak which works with judgement set? I want that extra layer on the back.
    Red PvP cloaks are a bit bright, but you might find the red firelands cloaks to be a decent match for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Some cloaks that could fit:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=71269
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=58193
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47548 <- currently not obtainable. Maybe later at darkmoon faire

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Fellow Paladins, I come here seeking your advice regarding transmogrify.

Thanks in advance,
    fellow old school paladin: Vasconcellos
    Have a Corrupted Ashbringer laying around? I would use that if you did

How about Verigan's fist? The ultimate pally mace form lvl 20 class quest back in the day... There are green maces out there that use the same look.

If you want to use Reckoning I suggest getting a green shirt for under your pvp armor, and a green cloak. There are some good high-detail green colored cloaks out there now, and I think one of the firelands cloaks is green.

Not sure if that would deviate too much from your vision, but it would go with the sword decently enough. Fel-plate (early BS items in TBC) is also green and may be an option for you, I believe it has hands, belt, and boots.

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Some cloaks that could fit:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=71269
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=58193
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47548 <- currently not obtainable. Maybe later at darkmoon faire
    Looking at the gear equipped in the pic for this cloak, it came from ToC Horde side. There is an alliance version that looks the same, but it is blue.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-10-05 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Moved your [B] tag so the link would work.

I am torn, of course for Ret I want to use T2 Judgement, but the chest piece is just not dropping for me! lol. For healing I have T6 Lightbringer with the Lordaeron Shield with the Hammer of Sanctification.

I have the full Judgement recolor and trying to get the Hammer of Naaru. I have a lot of mix and match pieces from all the tiers and trying to get something a bit unique than just a full tier set.

Also, you guys have had some amazing ideas for sets!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I don't like the low resolution textures on some items. :E

After switching back to human, thats my final setup for dps:

Aggressive.... :>
    What are the items you have there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the gear equipped in the pic for this cloak, it came from ToC Horde side. There is an alliance version that looks the same, but it is blue.
    I know, i didn't checked for an alliance version with the same color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewin View Post
    What are the items you have there?
    Its a mix of BT / ICC10 Non heroic. For some slots, there are a few options for the same appearance which mades collecting easier.

Itemlist:

Head:
    - Faceplate of the Impenetrable

Shoulders:
    - Lightbringer Shoulderbraces

Chest:
    - Blade-Scored Carapace
    - Ghoul Commander's Cuirass

Hands:
    - Veincrusher Gauntlets
    - Throatrender Handguards
    - Festering Fingerguards

Waist:
    - Belt of Seething Fury
    - Girdle of Stability

Legs:
    - Deathforged Legplates
    - Legplates of Aetheric Strife

Boots:
    - Scourge Fanged Stompers
    - Bone Drake's Enameled Boots

Weapon:
    - Sulfuras, The Extinguished Hand

Deleted
    Have a Corrupted Ashbringer laying around? I would use that if you did

How about Verigan's fist? The ultimate pally mace form lvl 20 class quest back in the day... There are green maces out there that use the same look.

If you want to use Reckoning I suggest getting a green shirt for under your pvp armor, and a green cloak. There are some good high-detail green colored cloaks out there now, and I think one of the firelands cloaks is green.

Not sure if that would deviate too much from your vision, but it would go with the sword decently enough. Fel-plate (early BS items in TBC) is also green and may be an option for you, I believe it has hands, belt, and boots.
    Lost Corrupted Ashbringer on my last Naxx40 raid, got so furstrated I henceforth hated the weapon lol

I do have Verigan's Fist, carry it on my bags still, but it's exactly because there are green maces with the same model that I don't want to use it, not to mention that the mace is more iconic than the model itself. Was thinking about Demise (shares model with Might of Menethil) but I don't know..it has no Paladin feel, but ironically most maces don't.
    Was also considering Mograine's Might, but it looks too small when compared to most maces.

As for Fel-plate items, not going to use them, I usually hate green armour, but I'm okay with the colour on weapons, eventho they might look a bit...off.