10+ Year Old Account
    I think my brain is hemorrhaging from the realm forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Anyone have a suggestion for a better helm to go with my Armageddon set?

10+ Year Old Account
    BDF, what color are you looking for? The greyish theme to match Armageddon, yeah?

I notice you are using a pvp set for the chest and gloves. Does the helm for that part match?

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    BDF, what color are you looking for? The greyish theme to match Armageddon, yeah?

I notice you are using a pvp set for the chest and gloves. Does the helm for that part match?
    Going for the dark tones(greys, blues, purples), worn-in, kind of rustic like old iron.

There is a pvp helm, but it's more of a mail coif and I'm really going for a full helm look.
    My origional intent was to have the helm from the Illidari Council, but the color might end up being too rich of a blue and not faded enough to go with the set while the brown in the one I currently have blends in with the cape.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32373/he...dari-shatterer
    (blue recolor of the brown one I already have)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take a look for you. I could swear the shoulders you have do have a matching helm though.

Deleted
    I was looking for a nice sword to mach the purple Judgement set, I found this picture on wowhead but I can't find what sword that is... So Im putting my hopes with you guys and gals. Anyone have any clue?

Deleted
    They said i had to post replys before i can post images/links, so here i am replying.

Cant wait for 4.3 =)

Quote Originally Posted by joruu View Post
    I was looking for a nice sword to mach the purple Judgement set, I found this picture on wowhead but I can't find what sword that is... So Im putting my hopes with you guys and gals. Anyone have any clue?

Looks like Greatsword of Horrid Dreams; a caster sword from Murmur in heroic Shadow Labs

Deleted
    Yea I just found it... well the post served its porpuse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joruu View Post
    I think its possibly this, bit hard to see :- http://www.wowhead.com/item=27905#

I have finished adding all shields I can find to my blog now, might help some of you choose a shield. Please let me know if I have missed any!

Deleted
    Anyone else with the Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying? Found it in my bank and decided to try make a transmog set since it's a t2 recolor that likely won't be seen much. Platinum Mesh Cloak matches the set pretty well.

Been having trouble finding a matching belt though(and head I guess but can always just hide that). Thus far haven't found any plate belts with quite the same teal/green or gray color.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydew View Post
    Anyone else with the Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying? Found it in my bank and decided to try make a transmog set since it's a t2 recolor that likely won't be seen much. Platinum Mesh Cloak matches the set pretty well.

Been having trouble finding a matching belt though(and head I guess but can always just hide that). Thus far haven't found any plate belts with quite the same teal/green or gray color.
    Try the belt from ICC that matches the warrior t10 in looks. Or you could try the s10 honor haste belt maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Hello there, i personally love this tier, but i'm looking for a decent weapon / belt / cloak to fit it, any ideas? much appreciated.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-10-31 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

I actually think the rag mace would look nice with the ICC tier.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nice list^^ Not bad at all!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Disenchanting Azeroth is not going to put more up. Saaaad. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally put a set together. Still need to find a helm though.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    I finally put a set together. Still need to find a helm though.
    I see you like the more classical soldier type. Hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism?

The set is fine, but perhaps a little bit too common, not enough epicness in it.

Trying to maintain your aproach of classical soldier aproach, and the same weapon/shield duo, see if you like this :

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...64:23519:40979

Again, sorry if I am criticizing too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Criticizing shouldn't be an issue if you are meaningful and honest to help others. :>

I spoke with a paladin on my server. Going to instead of have a list of entries focus more on some refs for people. Cloaks came to mind. Also leaving room for *drum roll* visible librams if and when.

( Digging and sizing all the submitted posts to fit on one page proved to be too large of a task when I tried to set out and do that. )