Deleted
    it depends on the team your playing.. but there is occasional problems where they do indeed reset
    aye, I figured that... seems to reset no matter what I do though.. I'm constantly reselecting the equipment that I've been using for a while....

Quote Originally Posted by pak52b View Post
    aye, I figured that... seems to reset no matter what I do though.. I'm constantly reselecting the equipment that I've been using for a while....
    I fixed my own issue by waiting in till map end, but I am not certain that that is when the only save point is, but I do know one exists there.

Oh speaking of which, has anyone also noticed "Below Radar" doesn't exist? Been wanting to use it for a while for my little bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Its passive
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    I fixed my own issue by waiting in till map end, but I am not certain that that is when the only save point is, but I do know one exists there.

Oh speaking of which, has anyone also noticed "Below Radar" doesn't exist? Been wanting to use it for a while for my little bird

it is passive, but it is useless.. given the fact it only applies to guided missiles.. and all the air to air missiles are heat seeking.. the only thing that shit defends you against is the mobile AA i think, and an engineer/recon team with javs and soflam... tank guided shell might work, but not sure

Oh, well that's good then, I thought like the others had to be chosen lmao, was a sad panda.

Brilliant, now ducking and diving is much better.

Can already dodge missiles in the jet, and I can dodge missiles in the little bird from the ground, so combined with the anti air, should make for quite the annoying chopper harass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying playing Mortar Support teamed with my friend as MAV Recon .

PC specs--------
    AMD Phenom x4 945 ( quad core ), 4 gigs ddr2, EVGA 460 gtx, 80 gb Primary for windows/drivers/programs
    250 gb hdd - which is where bf3 is installed ( always defragged with perfect disk )
    Windows 7 Ult 64 bit SP1 + all updates. Latest Nvidia drivers.

Keep in mind, I only have fraps, core temp, and my drivers running. Thats it. No background programs for anything. So I have like 30% of my memory used. The rest is free. The processor is completely open.

Im just curious, does it take you 1-2 minutes to load a map?... Any map that is? Good god this is annoying. Im hoping its something simple that I over looked.

On some occasions, I've waited 3 minutes to load a map and by that time, sometimes the game end and it begins loading another.

15+ Year Old Account
    it usually takes around 30-ish seconds for a map to load for me the first time i play it. after that it loads about instantly. I have a western digital Caviar Blue 400gb, if you want really fast load times, get a SSD.

I've been playing exclusively as an engineer. Mines are my favorite thing, just lay them around capture points on conquest and rack up points. Once thing I miss from BC2 is not having a rocket launcher that can either be fired as a skill shot or lock on. Or will I get that eventually?

More than half of BF3 population doesn't know that AAV has machine gun and not only grenade launcher, stop using grenade launcher on everything. It needs right angle and it's slow for killing infantry.

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    the more i play it, the more i hate it.. just too many dumb things happen in the game
    Same here. But it's mostly the people who are playing. Even after a month there are still so many noobs. It's just like WoW LFD.

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    Fantastic now I will never waste my time trying to shoot down another aircraft. What a dumb move.
    It only takes six rockets to take down an aircraft... It should explode with only one hit.

Tanks on the other hand can be blown up with only two rockets and then you also have mines and C4. Tank vs heli or jet is also pointless. You need someone to laser designate and then they can just use flares 3 times in a row and fly out of range. Yet a heli or jet vs a tank... with an attack helicopter you only need to fly over a tank once to completely destroy it from 100% to 0%. Or they miss and only disable the tank then you have to jump out to repair which is pointless because you will just get another 6 rockets and 30 bullets flying to your head.

If you are a very good helicopter pilot you will dominate every round. Especially on the console where there is no AAV.

15+ Year Old Account
    BF3 is $30 on Origin for cyber monday for anyone who doesn't have the game yet.

So is it just me or has aircraft totally taken over the maps. I have never died so many times to helis and the only way to shoot them down is with the one AAV which has to be in the right place at the right time and not get destroyed by infantry. I don't even see people use ground to air rockets anymore.

That and hackers are becoming more prominent. Saw two last night. O and sniping is is either really fun or incredibly frustrating for me.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

I can't wait till I get this game it's AWESOME..

15+ Year Old Account
    Game is starting to piss me off more and more. Crashes about 1/3 games at the loading screen, constantly getting DC'd from EA Online when I join games (probably 1/4 of the time), just so many bugs that are blatantly obvious that weren't fixed, it's sad.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Game is starting to piss me off more and more. Crashes about 1/3 games at the loading screen, constantly getting DC'd from EA Online when I join games (probably 1/4 of the time), just so many bugs that are blatantly obvious that weren't fixed, it's sad.
    man that is weird, though have you tried running programs like MSI Afterburner and turning your Core Hz down? i did about 100 the game runs flawlessly for me.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    After playing a bit more, there's still a lot of things broke as fuck with the game that really make it hard to enjoy. First being the inability to choose kits or modify them until you have a couple seconds before a respawn, which causes you to be even later back to the group. Not being able to do that between matches is a fucking atrocious decision as well.

Next are the silly spotting icons. Sometimes you just want to shoot at the icon through whatever fog, smoke, etc is in the way, well you have a star icon for the squad leader, and a triangle one for his location. When you're in a 64 player match, sometimes it's not exactly efficient to line up the shot on the right icon.

Maybe I'll have more fun after I get some more playing time in, but it's just frustrating to begin with. Maybe I need to find a server where people actually practice some teamwork as well.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

It gets fun when you actually get a team that knows what to do.....You know like....using a stinger, defending flags. But I'm always the only one that shoots down air and defends.
    I play BF3 on console(which I assume the community Is just a bunch of retarded 12 year olds because everyone Is bad), because I still can't get my PC version BF3 to be playable. Massive amount of delay, incredible lag, crashes, QUIT FUCKING USING PUNKBUSTER!

EA's support Is laughable, send an email to them and you get a response that makes no sense at all. So their no help.

So the completionist in me wants to get the coop weapons for MP, PM me if you are interested.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB