Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Damn that sucks. I thought all LE's were the same price as the regular edition. I bought mine for the same price and thought it was weird that extra content edition cost the same.
    In the U.S it was exactly the same price, but I guess that's not the case wherever in Europe s/he's staying. That kind of sucks that you guys got ripped off like that, but it sounds like it was the retailers choice to do that.

Deleted
    Game disconnected: your connection to the server timed out.

Can't play it proper at all since release day... FML

Hello,

I currently run the game at around 25-40 FPS on my machine right now, with Auto video settings defaulting to high.

Intel Core 2 Duo e8400 @ 3.00 GHz
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4 GB Memory
    1680 x 1050 Resolution

I am about to build a new pc, and was wondering how I will be able to run BF3 now. The new machines specs will be

Intel i5 2500K @ 3.3 GHz
    Nvidia GTX 570
    8 GB Memory
    1680 x 1050 Resolution

Will I be able to run this at ultra fairly smoothly?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Getting "An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes" but that could be 'cause I'm in Aus
    Last I saw on the BF forums (from a mod) the Dr. Pepper promotion codes are for US only.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasers View Post
    I am about to build a new pc, and was wondering how I will be able to run BF3 now. The new machines specs will be

Intel i5 2500K @ 3.3 GHz
    Nvidia GTX 570
    8 GB Memory
    1680 x 1050 Resolution

Will I be able to run this at ultra fairly smoothly?
    yes

and haha at the video above.

The mini helicopters are now my favorite, those miniguns on them are freaking menacing , even against vehicles
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Just got linked this video:

Absolutely brilliant.

15+ Year Old Account
    ... That video is literally two posts before yours, how do you not see that?

Also, I thought the flares didn't interrupt lock-on procedures now? Whenever a heli flares I lose all lock-on targeting from my heli and have to recapture them...tad annoying
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

That video is really awesome. But it's so funny somebody linked it 2 posts before and it was unnoticed by the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post

Also, I thought the flares didn't interrupt lock-on procedures now? Whenever a heli flares I lose all lock-on targeting from my heli and have to recapture them...tad annoying
    For whatever reason this was not given to the pc but I believe given to the consols...maybe only ps3 for karkland and we get it tomorrow??? Either way its still considerably easier to shoot down stuff now.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post

Bleh. I couldn't find the BF3 megathread on the front page, so I did a search and clicked "Last Post". Then just posted; didn't realise it was right above :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone how bought/Played B2K if there is any Mobile AA(The anti air tank) in some of the new maps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Can anyone how bought/Played B2K if there is any Mobile AA(The anti air tank) in some of the new maps?
    Yep theres a mobile AA at Wake Island, at the airport (Atleast on ps3 =P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else's Origin not going online, says authentication servers are down.
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else having problems with Origin? Always says "Wrong password" crap, 3 other in my clan have this problem, we can log into battlelog directly but not Origin even tho Battlelog and Origin have the same usernames and password.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Anybody else having problems with Origin? Always says "Wrong password" crap, 3 other in my clan have this problem, we can log into battlelog directly but not Origin even tho Battlelog and Origin have the same usernames and password.
    I suspect it may have something to do with EA updating Origin for SWTOR, as SWTOR's early access started today.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Anyone else's Origin not going online, says authentication servers are down.
    Servers are down right now, no idea when they will be up
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Yepp, Origin is malfunctioning on a huge scale.

Eh...I'm not really liking the Karkand maps all that much. I wasn't Into BF2 back then, so that might be the reason why.
    Caspian Border Is still my favorite map. Just such a terrific map.

Deleted
    I think Karkand is the best map out of them all. Caspian border a close 2nd. Gulf of Oman 3rd, Sharqi 4th and Wake Island 5th. (Just my opinion of course)