my only complaint so far is that i find vehicles a little too strong. hopefully more weapons will help this

specifically, an engi can heal up a tank way faster than i can plough rockets into it. and you cant run out and kill the engi because he sits on the other side and his buddy is still on the gun. :P

So this question is to anyone who didn't like the beta(problems like bugs, campers, hit box issues, picking out players from your own and the trees) but is playing now and had a change of heart.

Is it better than the beta.

The reason i have the first part is because I want an honest no homer response, and if you think the beta was problem free then you're a homer. No offense to homers but I don't want to waste 60 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    You would think that. DICE makes the worst browsers though. Remember how heavy the browsers where for BF2 and BC2?
    Remember how you could queue for servers, those were the good old days. Also I remember not be kicked from every server for no reason

Deleted
    Boy was this a disappointment. The SP is a joke and one long quick time event but we didn't buy this game for the SP anyways.
    The MP however has some really shitty support on the PC. Loads of server issues and many crash issues that were in the beta still havn't been solved.

Don't get me wrong I love the multiplayer, it would just be nice if we could play more than one whole round without getting disconnected.

And the freaking browser based battlelogg is among the most retarded ideas I've ever seen. Worse than MW2 not having dedicated servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Saitan View Post
    Boy was this a disappointment. The SP is a joke and one long quick time event but we didn't buy this game for the SP anyways.
    The MP however has some really shitty support on the PC. Loads of server issues and many crash issues that were in the beta still havn't been solved.

Don't get me wrong I love the multiplayer, it would just be nice if we could play more than one whole round without getting disconnected.

And the freaking browser based battlelogg is among the most retarded ideas I've ever seen. Worse than MW2 not having dedicated servers.
    Yeah, I saw Totalbiscuit's BF3 first impression video, and now I just don't want to play It. I got the PC version and had crashes (same problems that beta had) and I hated the hell out of the battlelog shit. So I called my local Gamestop, and they were nice enough to let me exchange my PC version for a console version. Gamestop can be nice If you go to the right one.

Is it just me or does anyone else die to LMG's just being sprayed non stop or m320/rpg constantly?

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else die to LMG's just being sprayed non stop or m320/rpg constantly?
    No, not really, but Mortars are very annoying if you have had the privilege of facing up against some.

Also, does anyone else find Damavand Peak to make for incredibly one-sided games? It seems like the defense has a very strong advantage that generally just leads to a defense either on the first, or second objective.

Deleted
    GTA 5...

On the other hand, i dont play fps games but im praying to god battkefield can murder cod

~Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2011-10-27 at 04:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    No, not really, but Mortars are very annoying if you have had the privilege of facing up against some.

Also, does anyone else find Damavand Peak to make for incredibly one-sided games? It seems like the defense has a very strong advantage that generally just leads to a defense either on the first, or second objective.
    ya ive noticed that with that map, the thing though is the offense has to just RUSH like crazy and just keep the defense moving back and not "digging in" per say. if you stop and let the defense establish the defense then you will lose more then likely.

now about the mortars, ya they are a royal pain, especially if you are in a tank sometimes you find a decent hiding spot but the mortar will find ya and tear ya up, then you have to keep moving to expose your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    ya ive noticed that with that map, the thing though is the offense has to just RUSH like crazy and just keep the defense moving back and not "digging in" per say. if you stop and let the defense establish the defense then you will lose more then likely.

now about the mortars, ya they are a royal pain, especially if you are in a tank sometimes you find a decent hiding spot but the mortar will find ya and tear ya up, then you have to keep moving to expose your self.
    Personally now, if I get Caspian or Damavand on rush I just leave the game, and look for a different server. It is not worth the stress. x.x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    my only complaint so far is that i find vehicles a little too strong. hopefully more weapons will help this

specifically, an engi can heal up a tank way faster than i can plough rockets into it. and you cant run out and kill the engi because he sits on the other side and his buddy is still on the gun. :P
    I've found this too, the LAV on Seine Crossing and Grand Bazaar can just destroy a whole team, I've seen one up for almost an entire game

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    I've found this too, the LAV on Seine Crossing and Grand Bazaar can just destroy a whole team, I've seen one up for almost an entire game
    Get some anti-tank mines or C4. There are plenty of places to put them down. You can also coordinate an RPG strike if you are playing with friends, you fire 3+ RPG's at anything at the same time from different places and the people inside get confused and can generally only get one of you before the other two blow it up.

I'm a little annoyed at Rush at the moment, because lots of players on offense just camp. You are going to die on offense. It happens. K does not matter (unless you go 0-20 or something on offense), just the MCOMs. Then you think 'ok, next round when we defend we should kill'. No, these guys all group up and run straight up the middle towards the enemy spawn, the enemy flanks them and leaves them alive, and just walks into your MCOM stations and blows them up.

Meh. I need to learn how to fly the planes, but the one time I got into one I crashed it into a tree about 3 feet off the end of the runway, have not gotten into one since.

I miss being able to load 6+ C4 on a drone and flying it into the MCOM's. Granted I have not leveled up to get the recon flying drone, but still.

Anyway, maps, the best is playing Conquest on the map with the giant tunnel through the mountain, with B in the middle, and A/C on either side. I don't know why that map is so fun but it is with the two side walkways and the huge streets in the middle.

Can get into games with 3 people in my squad fine, but not been able to get in with 4 yet. That fourth person always has to join after we join a lightly-populated server. I don't know why, and it has been with multiple people and different people 'hosting' the squad.
    Last edited by obdigore; 2011-10-27 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Where is this option? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
    I'm using nvidia whql 285.62 drivers. Latest afaik.
    Control panel > Hardware and bullshit > Mouse Options.

Although "Raw input" doesn't work. And there's nothing you can do about the negative mouse accel, without sacrificing precision.
    I mean, fuck, it's unplayable.

Negative accel wasn't in the beta. Raw input worked in the beta. How'd they manage to fuck that up?

/E: There's so many complaints about this game, yet only a fraction are about the gamebreaking mouse accel.
    Do you people not notice it? New to FPS games? Fuck.
    More bitching, this needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by mmocad8be81406; 2011-10-27 at 10:10 AM.

You have been disconnected from the server.

HULK SMASH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont know about you guys, but Im loving the game. Wasnt that easy to start off as support but Im looking forward to mortar and claymores.

By the way, if you trigger claymores via another explosion next to a enemy vehicle, does the claymore explosion damage the vehicle or is it limited to infantry only?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have any tips as to how to increase my score as a Recon? By playing Medic / Engineer you can increase your score by reviving / repair, and Assault has ammo boxes.

In BFBC2 you could throw that ball thing that tagged enemies around it, why isn't that here anymore :<
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Does anyone have any tips as to how to increase my score as a Recon? By playing Medic / Engineer you can increase your score by reviving / repair, and Assault has ammo boxes.

In BFBC2 you could throw that ball thing that tagged enemies around it, why isn't that here anymore :<
    I don't play recon a lot and when I do I'm quit bad heh but I'll do my best to answer.

I would suggest throwing down some radio beacons in good spots, that way your squad mates will be more tempted to spawn on that and you'll get points if a squad mate spawns on it, I never played BC2 so I don't really know what your talking about but recon can unlock (I forget the name) a sound thing that alerts you when an enemy is nearby (by gunfire I believe) I don't think it tags them though, but on that subject when scoping around an area spam Q so that if you scope someone it'll tag them and if they're killed you'll get points for tagging them.

Deleted
    Been stuck at 77.67% download for like, 20 min now, enyone else with the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post

Anyways, Im getting SUPER tired of dying from rockets because there are SO many sad players who can't aim and use explosives. Literally 1v1 and getting rockets shot at me. I can understand rockets for vehicles or even large groups of people but shooting a rocket at one person? Learn to aim with rounds, seriously.
    Didn't get that feeling in beta. Haven't tried MP yet only SP.

I mean running around with an RPG is pretty stupid. Maybe you can kill with the first shot but after that you have a long reloadtime and people can kill you very easily. I can see if a lot of people do this it's annoying but is it really an advantage for them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. I've a question for you, now I know this might not be the right place to post it but I'm gonna try anyway and hope I dont get flammed. Now my problem is I'm no computer expert and therefor I'm quite unless wheater my pc is able or unable to run BF3 smooth. I tried to take the test on Geforce, but for some reason the GPU analyzer is unable to determine my grapichs hardware. This is my pc specc:
    Windows 7,
    Intel Core Duo E8400
    4 GB RAM: Corsair TWIN2X4096-6400C5
    Inno3D GeForce GTX260
    Here is the link to the system requirements. The thing is just I don't know where I belong. http://www.geforce.com/GamesandApps/...emRequirements
    Any answer is appiciated. Cheers!
    Last edited by Rivenda; 2011-10-27 at 12:49 PM.