Deleted
    In a recent game a defending dude ended up with 82-0 in a Rush game with 100 tickets for attackers, that lasted for approximately 3 minutes. Yeah.

Cheaters suck.

Is Punkbuster just bad or is the issue something on DICE's side?

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    In a recent game a defending dude ended up with 82-0 in a Rush game with 100 tickets for attackers, that lasted for approximately 3 minutes. Yeah.

Cheaters suck.

Is Punkbuster just bad or is the issue something on DICE's side?
    Punkbuster Is just that bad. I have no clue why companies still use the piece of shit. I mean really? A multi-million dollar company can't afford a good anti-cheat system? I remember when I bought battlefield 2 and couldn't play a game because punkbuster would always kick me.

Deleted
    To all the people complaining about Punkbuster, yes it's buggy as hell, but the game has just come out. No anticheat engine is going to be any better on launch of a big title. When punkbuster is updated, what the bans fly out.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    It's the same thing in COD games. Enemy has full airspace that is dominating us and all people do is complain in chat. Um hello, there are default anti air classes..... Why must I be the ONE guy to switch to AA?

There is a CRAP ton of dumb people. Look bro, we have light armor around us and wheels that drive fast.... WHY DID WE STOP AT THE FIRST FLAG?

I notice a HUGE difference when playing with a squad that has friends in it. First of all, you always have a forward place to spawn, usually right where you died. Second, as a medic I can keep my squads deaths minimal to the point of none. Finally, you get a massive (think 16-18) ribbons per match. That clocks in at about 8-10K+ points per match.

George was killing so many people and not getting deaths due to my revive that someone actually asked him "HEY GEORGE HOW MUCH WERE THE HACKS?" lmao.
    This is the great part and bad part about BF games. When you have teamwork they are fun, when your team won't play as a team you will lose a lot.

In BC2 I loved recon but I could only play recon with a good team. Every time I was with a good team my score would be sky high and with a bad team I would be lucky to have more then a few hundred.

Bad teams tend to all play the same class.... normally recon. They play whatever they choose wrong... like not using any of their unique items. I can't tell you how many times I would be sitting over an objective in a well hidden spot keeping people off of it and then a recon would spawn on move, move a few feet over into the open and start shooting....

Based on PB's past performances with other games, I doubt that.

One time in BC2, the DAY AFTER punkbuster was updated, some guy was still headshotting everyone with the side door minigun on a helicopter. I stayed and watched it for 30 mins just to see how long it would last before PB kicked in but I had to go out and in 30 mins later. And yeah he was still doing it when I left.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually been pretty lucky and haven't encountered a single hacker, got one in the beta though, he would spawn us in front of him and blow us all up with C4, was quite hilarious

I havent seen any hacking luckily. I do despise them though.

32 bit // 64 bit..

i'm running windows 7 64 bit, but my battlefield is only running in 32 bit mode.. is there even a 64 bit client? and if so am i missing out on much??

Tried playing it yesterday, and alot of textures started flying out on my screen, reinstalling now tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am having a absolute blast with the game right now, played 10hours so far (only because ive have to work 6 days a week, so i only get a few hours each day to play).

i havent run into any hackers or anything like that yet. I did initially have issues with the game crashing because the graphics driver would crash, but to fix that problem i just run the MSI afterburner program and turn my Core MHZ down a bit. from then on though, not a single problem.

game is so much fun, cant wait till sunday when i can actually get a good multi hour session going.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://mp1st.com/2011/10/28/battlefi...sted-and-more/

New patch in the works, whoop whoop! Looking at the list of supposed fixes all I can is about bloody time.. Having a party of mates only to have us separated on different teams is frustrating as anything and the "Battlefield 3.exe has stopped working" error was driving me insane! The balance changes are nice, never tried out the UMP-45 on live yet but I heard heard it wasn't strong enough, the pistol change wasn't mentioned in the post above but they're buffing pistols which is much needed they are so underpowered right now it's ridiculous. As for the jets issue I really, really don't see why they're changing anything, I think they're fine as they are and it's so easy to get unlocks for them..

All in all this patch is definitely needed and I can only hope it fixes a lot of the major issues players are having, patch can't get here soon enough!

Is there a way to avoid the mouse input delay when activating vsync? I mean even theoretically?

ps: The apache with a gunner on is ridiculously op, with double flare, heat missles and a good pilot. Just finished a round as 40-1
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    Anyone knows of a (singleplayer) game that has similar flightcontrols as BF3? I just can't fly the jets, it is bad enough that I am getting locked on without flares all the time but then losing control over the plane and crashing isn't helping my team at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Just ignore what he says, he is a huge CoD and Halo fan, and everything that´s not those games has shit gun models for some reason.
    Owell im a great fan of both BF and CoD and i play both with joy but i got to admit that guns in cod do look more realistic then any other game ive played.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Anyone knows of a (singleplayer) game that has similar flightcontrols as BF3? I just can't fly the jets, it is bad enough that I am getting locked on without flares all the time but then losing control over the plane and crashing isn't helping my team at all.
    haha i jumped in one yesterday, i managed to take off.... but i couldnt turn around and i just kept flying way out of the map untill it killed me :\ really wish they would put in some tutorial for flying vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Yes, the game has been out for four days and it's "about time" for a patch. People are impatient.

Deleted
    servers down or something? i click quick game and it just hangs on "matchmaking"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeryx View Post
    Yes, the game has been out for four days and it's "about time" for a patch. People are impatient.
    I was referring more to the fact that a few of these issues were in the beta and they're only just now getting fixed

Deleted
    It wont really let me keybind, wanted to have A as Q and D as E since im more use to it on wow, but keeps doing what it was doing before + moveing left and right

I thought the WoW player base was impatient :P

Few problems at the start, no big deal, what launch is faultless?

Great game, great graphics, it requires a very good PC though, thankfully I have one.