Wearing a full set is still transmog unless its the current tier. The creative part comes from tying to match weapons to it nicely.

Relax, have fun, and share.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made this with bits n pieces from ToT LFR and some pvp gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something less shiny:

Im really liking this helmet on Worgen with the visor look every other race it is butt ugly with the full face mask

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    Im really liking this helmet on Worgen with the visor look every other race it is butt ugly with the full face mask

I actually agree that that helm looks pretty cool on female worgens

I present to you, my very own Undead Paladin!

Last edited by Cariboulou; 2013-11-27 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    People can wear what they want and sometimes I wear full sets as well. But I don't take a pic and put it in a transmog thread thinking people want to see it. I know what the set looks like, why do I need to see it if you haven't changed it.
    Sorry if I offended you with my set. I was just stoked to find a shield and weapon that matched that set, which is my favorite set in the game. I wont post in a public forum anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Sorry if I offended you with my set. I was just stoked to find a shield and weapon that matched that set, which is my favorite set in the game. I wont post in a public forum anymore.
    dont worry about that guy... he's just trying to be elitist about the most OPTIONAL part of the game

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    dont worry about that guy... he's just trying to be elitist about the most OPTIONAL part of the game
    I wonder if his head would explode about T3 warrior. I mean its a set, but its the hardest xmog to get in the game...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather be using the heroic pally t12 shoulders but cbf doing firelands

Love the way this sword looks on my back

Sig by Safhira

New set. Love the swords with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    I present to you, my very own Undead Paladin!

Well done ! Although i'd use the Lionheart Executionner as a weapon personally. Big crystals are too Spacegoat-ish imo.

Here's Mine. Kinda a warrior shamany thing going.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21:45583:45208
    the set I am going to use on my male Forsaken warrior havn't started collecting it yet just wanted to share what I feel is a cool set
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Well done ! Although i'd use the Lionheart Executionner as a weapon personally. Big crystals are too Spacegoat-ish imo.
    Was actually considering that weapon, but the texture (or lack thereof) on it is killing me. The crystal mace goes well with the shoulders, but If you got any suggestions for a purple-white-golden weapon that is a bit paladin-y I would appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Experimenting with this for my tank set atm

Last edited by Ashcrack; 2013-11-29 at 03:18 PM.

What a horrible and terrible class. This crumby poor excuse of a playable class is easily killable by every other class. Piece of crap class not worth playing for anyone. Play a hunter or a rogue.

Don't insult people and/or the class they're playing. And if you want to talk about class balance, do it in an appropriate thread. - Senen
    Last edited by Senen; 2013-12-04 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingensturm View Post
    What a horrible and terrible class. This crumby poor excuse of a playable class is easily killable by every other class. Piece of crap class not worth playing for anyone. Play a hunter or a rogue.
    I don't think the shoulders match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Wish I could upvote this.
    You can. Just click the report to mod button. Oh Ok...that is probably a downvote.