Is it even possible to get LFR Gurthulaks? I know you can queue for it by yourself but I'm not sure it's possible to complete solo. Can you do LFR with a group?

10+ Year Old Account
    DS is soloable even on heroic, so I'm sure LFR won't be hard at all
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    Is it even possible to get LFR Gurthulaks? I know you can queue for it by yourself but I'm not sure it's possible to complete solo. Can you do LFR with a group?
    It's soloable. All 3 levels are.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's soloable. All 3 levels are.
    25 man at that. I do it every week for dosh.

The only annoying part is spine. You need to be constantly strafing left and right as fast as possible. You also need to be prot/glad for heroic throw spam.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    25 man at that. I do it every week for dosh.

The only annoying part is spine. You need to be constantly strafing left and right as fast as possible. You also need to be prot/glad for heroic throw spam.
    Not really. Kill one tentacle, get the amalg, gather bloods, soak bloods, kill plate, repeat
    Last edited by rystrave; 2015-09-16 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Spelling
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Quote Originally Posted by rystrave View Post
    Not really. Kill one tentacle, get the amalg, gather bloods, soak bloods, kill plate, repeat
    And then deathwing flips and you die. Solo you have to constantly and rapidly go left and right to prevent flips

10+ Year Old Account
    And then deathwing flips and you die. Solo you have to constantly and rapidly go left and right to prevent flips
    Well yeah, but I don't see where having to spam heroic throw comes into play :\
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Quote Originally Posted by rystrave View Post
    Well yeah, but I don't see where having to spam heroic throw comes into play :\
    You have to go all the way to one side to hit the tendrils if you cant spam a range attack on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to go all the way to one side to hit the tendrils if you cant spam a range attack on them.
    But you don't actually have to kill more than one at a time if you go prot; haven't tried gladiator, I guess but I'm assuming it's the same as the DPS side of it (if it doesn't die, you get rooted, etc).
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Deleted
    Spec for double charge?

You also have something like 8 seconds to move from one side to the other. You're not exactly in a rush, and if you somehow are short on time, you can simply stand in one of the holes and get gripped while he rolls.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. Kill 3 of the tentacles (and all 3 of the big mobs).
    2. Stand in one of the holes (near the first back plate of Deathwing) and get gripped.
    3. Wait until you have 9-10 blood (activate nameplates if you don't use them - this helps to count the bloods)
    4. Wait for a roll and charge after the roll to the last tentacle (or use SB).
    5. Kill the stacked bloods in the middle (one WW) and run at this point left to right and kite the big add over the killed bloods. When it is about to explode, stand again in the holes to get gripped. The orb (or whatever it is) can be killed from the hole, so you are still gripped. If the orb is on the other side, leap over to the other hole.
    6. Charge to the next tentacle, kill it, kill the big add, stand in the hole, get gripped, wait for the 9-10 blood ....

Wail waiting for the blood, you can go into def stance and you can use ER.

-> You just have to dance when you want to charge up the big add after killing enough bloods at one time.
    (Doing this as fury every week and have done this on lvl 90 also as fury with Second Wind in the same way)
    Last edited by DDM; 2015-09-17 at 06:57 AM.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Deleted
    Mog I am currently using

http: //i.imgur.com/KYUAZyp. jpg?1

http: //i.imgur.com/liKYO2t. jpg?1

Cant post links sooo .. spaces

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    My dwarf warrior's mog. Tried to makehis looks/mog in the vein of the Ironbreakers/long beards/Hammerer dwarfs from Warhammer fantasy. Opinions?

Honestly love it. Item list, if you may?

Deleted
    I solo DS HC every week as Arms because reasons, sometimes as Prot, did it in MoP 6.0 for the very first time as Fury. And I think I have a grand total of 0 Heroic Throws cast.

Here's what I do:
    As soon as I land I sweep all the tentacles, then I sit on a hole waiting for Deathwing to roll. I kill all bloods that spawn in this time.
    Once the ground is clear, I kill a tentacle and get my abomination. I keep moving left and right, aboms don't die to Whirlwinds anyway, but bloods do.

Rinse and repeat for each and every plate. Tendons are made of butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    10/10. Great job. Do not rate max often, but the mog is perfectly put together.

Dwarf mogs are a constant struggle for me. My warrior is a dwarf and also my main, and so many helms will cut the beard out, or refuse to show the beard and leave me with a clean-shaven visible chin. There are only so many plate helms out there with an open bottom for the beard to flow, and the Ulduar set seems made for Dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Dwarf mogs are a constant struggle for me. My warrior is a dwarf and also my main, and so many helms will cut the beard out, or refuse to show the beard and leave me with a clean-shaven visible chin. There are only so many plate helms out there with an open bottom for the beard to flow, and the Ulduar set seems made for Dwarves.
    Its so weird, the Ulduar helm fits so many races that have helm problems. Like Pandaren.

Why is it such a great helm for so many races, but almot every other helm is god aweful? Even other helmts that are generally shaped like it dont work near as well on other races as the Ulduar one does.

Slight update with the introduction of Archimonde's weapons.

Prot

My new WIP. Farming 10 man raids for drops is the worst =(

Deleted
    Too lazy to get proper warr tmog, so firelands holy pally set has to do with sulfuras. Also too lazy to take picture so here's armory.

Any ideas for belt, using nm 1 atm but doesnt rly fit