So I've gotten a little bored of my "show all your skin" transmog and gone with something much more darker! It's a pity that Death Knights can't get the shoulders as they'd look amazing when combined with Unholy! Still need to get some gloves from the Old God guy in Ulduar so there's even more skulls on her, but i'm happy with things so far. Weapon's going to change to the PvP skin, but that's going to take a while!

Heres my green Arms set: imgur com/AldWYyb
    Sorry can't post image yet.

I just got the blue version, anyone have suggestions for matching set?

Quote Originally Posted by JTSulla View Post
    Heres my green Arms set: imgur com/AldWYyb...

Finally got my prot hidden skin. Surprisingly, T13 helmet looks sick on a worgen female, which is quite rare as far as helmets are concerned.

The green version of the original fury artifact skin goes great with the throne of thunder raid finder paladin lookalike gear.

That's gorgeous Silverhand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Beheading Blade is nice!! Now i just need to find it :S
    How about http://www.wowhead.com/item=69592/reforged-trollbane?
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdear94 View Post
    I think we can all agree on that I have the most sexy and most protective plate gear in the game.
    [/IMG]
    I need this - how did you do this? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdear94 View Post
    I think we can all agree on that I have the most sexy and most protective plate gear in the game.
    The only thing that could make this more manly would be if we tried it on a belf.
    EDIT: To be clear, I'm not being sarcastic.
    Last edited by Diggsworth; 2017-02-08 at 01:36 AM. Reason: clarity

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>

My warrior.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

ht tp:/ /prn t.s c/ e5 zm aj
    Need more dwarves!

Can we get this forum stickied?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erynnus View Post

Need more dwarves!
    Hope your picture shows up this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    SNIP

My warrior.
    I really like that you take your time to upload them as a gif, but... could you upload them with less visual noice? (the place is so red and dark, there is a lot of smoke comming out of your character, and the fire in the back doesn't help)

Not because i doesn't look cool, mostly because we wish to see the transmog (i can barely see what you have on)

Huhu! My Transmog Warrior:

One of the last Arms Warriors...^^
    Last edited by Rangatira; 2017-03-11 at 10:45 AM.

My fiery gnome tmog

the set may not be too original (just t5) but i love how it matches with Tabard of flame, WoD CM Weapons and the flame horns from blizz store

Thinking about playing my warrior again; he's been boozing it up at the Grim Guzzler since Cataclysm and needs the exercise. 1st step, of course, is updating his mog. Put this together this morning.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Thinking about playing my warrior again; he's been boozing it up at the Grim Guzzler since Cataclysm and needs the exercise. 1st step, of course, is updating his mog. Put this together this morning.
    Ooh, the Cata PVP set looks good on a dwarf. What's the shield you're using?

Quote Originally Posted by Varyag View Post
    Ooh, the Cata PVP set looks good on a dwarf. What's the shield you're using?
    Thanks! I thought so. The shield is Cataclysmic Gladiator's Barrier from that same era. The hammer, of course, is Vulmir, the Northern Tempest, from Ulduar.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

After reaching 1800+ rat on rbg in 1 week with my warr (i did it already 5 times but this is my first time as warr) i finally can use R14 tmog, so this is my transmog now:

I know its overused but after getting it with hunter (2 times when tmog wasn't account shared) Pally, shaman and mage (this one on vanilla rank 8) its something special to me and this one in particular, is the best r14 set IMO.